1x1 Roleplays discussion

Archives > ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ & Rachel♚Awe that was wicked rude♚Rachel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Here we go

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Okay :) so just name appearance and age?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Okay!! :)

Name: Jasper Evans
Appearance:

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Oh. my. gawd. I APPROVE HIS APPEARANCE

Name:

Appearance:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Hahahhaah c: ü yay

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) XD shall we start the rp? From the day of the attack. Jasper has already been watching Dani for over a year now, and she has started to figure out she can do things other people cant.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Okay. You start))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani groaned as the alarm sounded from her iphone. Pulling the blankets away from her face, a small smirk painted itself onto her plump lips. "Alarm, goes off... now" she snapped her fingers and the iphone powered down in half a second. Even if she was a 'freak' she might as well use her.... talents... if that's what they were. For all Daniella knew it could be a horrible curse or all of this could be a hallucination. She could have fallen into a coma. The time read 12 in the afternoon and her siblings were downstairs in the kitchen, yelling at each other about who had to 'make brekfast'.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Jasper sat up before the alarm even sounded. He sighed and looked around and turned on the lights and sighed and took off his night shirt and changed into a pair of blue jeans and a white v neck. He grabbed some food and headed off to 'school' to 'learn'. He walked out the door his black hair falling in front of his face.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Climbing out of bed she got up and cast a glance into her mirror. Damn, I look horrible when I wake up Dani thought to herself before quickly brushing her hair back into a messy bun. Sliding out of her sweat pants and tank top, she quickly changed into bright red leggings and a baggy cashmere sweater. Dani slid down the banister and landed on her boot covered feet before walking out of the house.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Jasper got on the bus and he sat in the back. No one sat beside him daly and he extended one leg onto the seat and he put in both head phones and blared his music and scowled as people looked at him and said to them in a sharp deep voice "got any fucking business back here? No didn't think so. Fuck off."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) The bus suddenly jerked to a stop. Dani smiled to herself and climbed on, the moment she breathed out the bus started again. Dani went flying forward toward the ground as she lost her balance.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Jasper grabbed her and pulled her into his seat before she hit the ground. She ignored the surprised looks from the other people on the bus "got something to say?" He challenged and they turned around quickly.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Thanks" she said before glancing at him and freezing up. He was drop dead gorgeous.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "No problem." He said a let a small smile lift one side of his face then it disappeared. The guy in the seat beside him jerked her out of his seat and into his lap

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani jumped slightly and then quickly put on a lovey-dovey face at the boy. "Hey boo" she smiled and kissed his cheek nervously as if scared he was going to do something.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "Babe... You know you aren't suppose to be around other guys!" He sapped slapping her across the face.
"Hey! Knock it off!"
"I don't think it's your place to tell me to stop doing something with MY girl!"
"I don't think it's your place as a boyfriend to let her fall like that!"
"I let her fall because I wanted to see that ass if hers!"
"Then you're a dog." Jasper snapped scowling.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani just flinched gently touching her jaw. It was obvious this had happened before but she didn't need them to fight. "It's fine- I'm fine " her eyes were locked on Jaspers, begging for him to stay silent. All this would just come back to bite her in the ass later on.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "He hits you often doesn't he..." Jasper said balling her hand into a fist scowling. His nails digging into his palm.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani opened her mouth but Karder started talking before she could. "Of course not- whats it matter to you dumbass?" he growled and wrapped an arm Dani's waist. She flinched slightly as he started digging his nails into her hip.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "What's it matter to me?! You have no idea what you're getting into! Now leave. Her. Alone." He snapped as the bus came to a stop

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Daniella shuddered slightly and jumped up as his hand slid to her rib cage. "Babe, i'll be right back" She grabbed Jasper by the arm and yanked him off the bus and around to the side of the building. Karder watched them in anger but didn't follow.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "You look pretty damn mad for someone who just got their butt saved!" He said cooly as he stood looking down at her.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "You didn't help. Not at all. In fact you might have made it worse. I appreciate the thought, but this isn't your problem." she turned and stalked off, trying to go un-noticed by Karder but he did in fact see her and yanked Dani over to him.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Jasper watched fire in his eyes. He made one wrong move he was going to get him.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "No. It wasn't nothing. I promise" her voice was taking on a begging tone as he suddenly grabbed her hair and dragged her off.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments Jasper followed him until they got far away from school property and he pulled out his switch blade.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) When Jasper caught up with Dani and Karder, Dani was on the ground. Bruises and scratches covered her body, literally everywhere though only some of them could be seen. Karder was standing over her when he suddenly turned hearing the noise.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "Big mistake." He said in a harsh evil voice and walked up to him " you feel big and strong hitting a girl?!?" He challenged

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I didn't touch the stupid bitch. But it might be fun to punch an angel." A smirk spread across his face as he spoke. "Thats right idiot. I know what you are. But you obviously don't know what I am." he said and his eyes turned to snake eyes.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "Fuck..." He hissed and said "Get away from her!!" He yelled at him letting his switch blade change into his actual full length sword

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "You do not own me, angel " he hissed in disgust and grabbed Dani by the throat and holding her in front of him as a shield. Karder lowered his mouth towards her nake, snake-like fangs with a clear liquid dripping from them scratched across her skin.
---------
Dani screamed trying to scramble away. Karder's grip usually wasn't this strong: most of the time he was too bored to try this hard. As soon as she felt the two sharp objects on her neck she shuddered in fear. "P-please don't kill me" she choked out, widened eyes glued to the sword.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "Let her go!!" He says swinging his blade at his head acting as if he didn't care Dani was there

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments ((sorry about short posts i;m busy right now..))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani screamed leaning forward to duck the blade, but Karder forced her to stay still. He took a step back, dragging her with him. Although she was terrified, Dani put up a blank emotion on her face.... if only her eyes could be just as impassive. They were filled with fear, terror, doubt, and.... awe.
((it's fine))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "I will kill her if it means getting rid of you" He says his entire demeanor unreadable, as he charged at him sword raised at the last second he tossed his sword into the air and picked Dani up by the waist kicking him in the groin and pulling her away from him

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani instinctively wrapped her arms around him, staring at the space breathing deeply. She was shaking slightly though she was trying her hardest to stop it.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "I got you don't let go.." he whispered to her and his huge black wings snapped out (view spoiler) he smirked at the snake man "See ya later." he laughed and jumped into the air his arm around her

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Dani screamed grabbing onto him by the waist. "Oh my god. Oh my god." she jerked around in his arms, completely terrified and shocked. "Wh-what the hell are you?" she was staring at the wings in suprise.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "Shhh stop thrashing you're going to fall just hold on... I'm a angel." He tells her holding into her waist.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "No. No your not. I'm just dreaming. I must have fallen and hit my head. This is all just one seriously fucked up dream." she glanced down and tightened her grip on him. "I forgot to mention this, though it didn't seem important- I uh, have a fear of heights."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "Then look at me not the ground." He says simply as he holds her in his arms flying back to his place.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded, but her eyes were drawn to his wings. Slowly reaching out she brushed her nimble hand over one of the feathers in suprise.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments He smiled as she dis so. His strong larg wings flapping only ever once in a while to keep them going. Soon he has made it back to his place. He softly set fee down on his bed.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "What am I? I mean, I know i'm something, because... i can do stuff" she bit her lip, running her hands over the sheets

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "You're a witch... A wanted witch... I was sent to find you... It was my choice to kill or protect you.. I think you know what I decided to do..." Jasper joked

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "A w-what?" she stared at him in shock.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 394 comments "A witch! A powerful one.."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Aren't witch's..... bad?" she tried to play it off as best as she could. Try to make it seem not so important even though it was.

« previous 1 3 4 5