Frozen Tangled Guardians discussion

Corona > The Snuggly Duckling

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 175 comments Mod
Looks peaceful from the outside, but inside its filled with thugs but dont bedecived they arent always as bad as they look

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Else walked along the trail with Punzzie, it was beaten out from the use it had gotten lately. "So how are things with Eugene?" She asked out of curiosity. She did get how people kept relationships so long

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "They're great," Rapunzel answered, smiling slightly at the thought. "I haven't really seen him recently, but all's been well."

message 4: by Chloe (new)

"Is he away?" She asked as she looked around wondering why there where no animals around here." Anna boyfriends away too" she mentioned

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Rapunzel shrugged, which wasn't really much of an answer, so she added, "He's been busy." As they walked, the Ugly Duckling came into sight. Squealing happily, the princess would have ran to it, but remembered that she was still with Elsa.

message 6: by Chloe (new)

She nodded in understanding what would happen between her and jack on their date tomorrow night." I guess this is it then" she laughed hearing her squeal. It was quite funny to see her text this eay

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Obviously," Rapunzel replied with a slight smirk. Then a smile lit up her face as she grabbed Elsa's hand and started pulling her towards it. "It might seem scary at first, but it's amazing. Pretty good food, too!"

message 8: by Chloe (new)

She laughed as se was pulled towards the snuggly duckling." I don't scare to easily" she laughed walking or more pulled along by punzzie." So what should we get" she asked looking around seeing people turn to say hello to punzzie

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Rapunzel smiled at the people inside the pub, leading Elsa to an open table. "Anything we want," she answered, laughing. "It's all pretty good."

message 10: by Chloe (new)

"Any chance of a butter beer?" she asked sheepish, she had liked the taste of it but it normally wasnt for women but as a queen she had tasted it a few times at functions

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Of course," Rapunzel laughed as she sat down at an empty table, something that was actually kind of rare at the Snuggly Duckling. "They've got lots of that here."

message 12: by Chloe (new)

"Any way how have thing been, i know we havent seen each other since my agh" she trailed off thinking about the corranation accident.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Rapunzel didn't acknowledge the 'Agh', even though she knew what Elsa was talking about. "Okay, things have been okay," she answered. "Kind of slow, actually, but otherwise okay."

message 14: by Chloe (new)

(god im sorry)

She nodded looking around feelinig a little out of place, she guessed it was a little different for Rapunzel since she hadnt grown up in a castle. "And running the kingdom?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "Pretty good," Rapunzel answered, deciding not to go into too much detail about that stuff. "What about you? How's Arendelle?"