Academy For The ~ֆʊ℘ҿɽɳɐƫuɽɐƪ~ discussion

Inside The Academy > Main courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz walked through the courtyard wearing,
she saw that the guy she met yesterday was sitting down listening to music.

She sat next to him for a few minutes, then she poked him to wake him up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey. You sleep a lot don't you." she giggled.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah. So what's going on." she started a conversation.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I'm looking for a good party before school, but nothing seems to be happening." she said sadly.
"I'm all for a good party."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where though?" she got up from the bench. "I don't even know that many people. How will I make a party?" she explained.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha!" she laughed."Where's the fun in getting approval." she said as she grabbed his hand.
"Come on we gotta make some new friends." she smiled and dragged him off to the nearest place with people.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well Dorms are a good place to start girl or boys?" she giggled. "Oh buy the way we need to get some beer. Care to Shift into an older guy." she asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great. Well come on." she said pulling him to the dorms.
((Let's got to 731..))

message 10: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "oh"he said not wanting to look around.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Topaz arrived she went straight to the music and put in skrillex, let's save Rock and roll.
This got everyone dancing.

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((you mean Danny))
"hey "Danny said.

message 13: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments Azalea had sort of followed Topaz and Ryder but after a little while had figured that they'd want to talk. Topaz's sudden hair colour change had surprised her and after she started following the general sound of music and talking, she arrived. She spotted Leigh and walked over to her with a smile.
"Hello."

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((Can I join in?))

message 15: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "what about me? "he said he's the one who rather be not there,who'd rather be dead.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((no I hope you die. ..jk I love you))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper stepped slowly towards the courtyard, her curled hair falling over her face

message 18: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "thanks dick"he said taking a sip.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Im sorry guys I'm super tired. I'll be on tomorrow promise, don't forget to keep me in the loop.))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((Sounds good, I'm probably going to bed soon))

message 21: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Hey babe lets get drunk"he said smiling.

message 22: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Liam join us,just don't touch her"he said taking a big sip.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper walked up, looking around. She didn't recognize anyone

message 24: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments Azalea grabbed a bottle of water and passed a group of other students. The fairy decided to be polite by nodding in acknowledgement before skittering off to a corner where she could sit and listen to the music. She wasn't used to the music style but she was getting used to it.

message 25: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Yea,I'm not getting that bad either I still have something to do after"he said smirking at Lilia.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper watched this catastrophe that was a party enfold around her, and she loved it

message 27: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny kissed her and whispered in her ear "you keep avoiding sex with me why?"

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "oh"he said taking another sip nervously.

message 29: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny winked at Liam.

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "Liam,tell us more about yourself?"he said letting go of Lilia.but holding her close.

message 31: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments From a random thought, Azalea got up and walked back over to Leigh, wanting to get to know her better. She wanted to be able to have her room mates as her friends, even if she wasn't too great at making them.

message 32: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((lol Ignoring me))

message 33: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments "Hey, sorry that I went away and spaced out earlier. So uhm....where are you from?" She asked Leigh, sipping her water and occasionally looking around at the elegant courtyard.

(Do we want Leigh to get pranked? Or for the clueless Azalea to accidentally get pranked instead?)

message 34: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "hmm how about how you got here dick face"Danny said smiling.

message 35: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "see Not bad"he said.he took a sip.His other hand slid down touching Lilias butt.

message 36: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments ((Amethyst your go with Leigh and Azalea I think?))

message 37: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny started moving up her dress from behind as he talked to Liam.

message 38: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments "From Hell huh? Must be murder in the summer..." Azalea responded with a smile, knowing that Leigh was a kind person...well...demon.
"I'm from Australia, lived in a rainforest until recently." She added, knowing that it was only right she respond in kind with information about herself.

(Alrighty )

message 39: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "fuck you jerk"Danny said annoyed at him.He took a sip.No-one told him what to do with his girlfriend.

message 40: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "She isn't a slut okay it's me,I'm sorry"he said walking away from them.

message 41: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "your no slut I'm sorry I did that"he said

message 42: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) "I shouldn't disrespect you I'm sorry"he said looking away.

message 43: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments "It isn't all hot there? Wow...I think you've just blown my mind. The rainforest was awesome, though when I tried to take some of my plants through US customs...they didn't see them as awesome." She said, glossing over the fact that her precious plants had been incinerated. "So...I'm assuming you're a demon?"

message 44: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) Danny kissed her.He hugged her close. He was thankful for her.

message 45: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((ugh she fell asleep on me))

message 46: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments ((it is late over in America, especially on the east coast))

"I'm rooming with a Demon princess? That's awesome!" She sipped her water again and nodded. "I'm a fairy, though I can't tell you the subspecies here. The forest is beautiful...and you can have waterfall showers or even swim in creeks. If you ever get a chance I'll take you home with me for the holidays."

message 47: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((Yea I know she's snoring right now she promised to have an all nighter though))

message 48: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments (What...you're on skype with her or something?)

message 49: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) ((no she is my friend))

message 50: by Soulsurviver233 (new)

Soulsurviver233 | 44 comments (Ohhhhh, ok :) )

« previous 1 3