Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Would love to be a beta reader

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments Would love to become a beta reader for romance stories and m/m romance stories. If you need me my email is looney589@msn.com. Thank you

message 2: by Alshia (new)

Alshia Moyez (Alshia_moyez) | 64 comments It seems hard to get Beta Readers for anything other than romance stories on this site. Really.

message 3: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments Sorry.

message 4: by Mia (new)

Mia Kayla (miakayla) | 2 comments Hi would you be interested in Beta Reading for a New Adult Marriage of Convenience?
I'd need it back by 2.9.14

Let me know if that is possible.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Liburdi (wolloh) | 7 comments pretty much

message 6: by Madison (new)

Madison Lawson | 53 comments Anyone write young adult fiction?

message 7: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments I would love to try to get it done for you. My email is looney589@msn.com. Thank you

message 8: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Medford (pwmed) | 1 comments I prefer to read anything but romance, as romantic as I may be in real life...so put me down for the historical and YA or fantasy or whatever else...I don't mind romance mixed in a good story, in fact I love that, but I am not generally a fan of "romance"...good luck to you all though!

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 80 comments Madison wrote: "Anyone write young adult fiction?"

Are you looking to beta read young adult?

message 10: by R (new)

R | 75 comments I'm looking for a beta reader for romance. Anyone?

message 11: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments Hi. When would it have to be completed? My email is looney589@msn.com

message 12: by T (new)

T V Williams (tvbagwell) | 12 comments R wrote: "I'm looking for a beta reader for romance. Anyone?"

I'll read your romance novel. tvbagwell@gmail.com

message 13: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 11 comments I'll read it if you want me to. My email is looney589@msn.com.

message 14: by Alshia (new)

Alshia Moyez (Alshia_moyez) | 64 comments Madison wrote: "Anyone write young adult fiction?"

Are you trying to Beta Young Adult? I have a YA short (under 50 pages), but again, it's not romance, it's Teen Horror/Teen Thriller. Would something in that genre interest you?

message 15: by T (new)

T V Williams (tvbagwell) | 12 comments Alshia: Do you have a book you want me to read? tvbagwell@gmail.com I'll read your book.

message 16: by Alshia (new)

Alshia Moyez (Alshia_moyez) | 64 comments T.V. wrote: "Alshia: Do you have a book you want me to read? tvbagwell@gmail.com I'll read your book."

@T.V., that would be awesome. I'll send it right now!

message 17: by Alshia (new)

Alshia Moyez (Alshia_moyez) | 64 comments T.V. wrote: "Alshia: Do you have a book you want me to read? tvbagwell@gmail.com I'll read your book."
@TV, actually, I will be better able to send it this afternoon. Again, thank you!

message 18: by P.D. (new)

P.D. Workman (pdworkman) Madison, I'm still looking for more beta readers for my YA fiction:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 19: by Janet (new)

Janet Piper | 24 comments I'll trade historicals if anyone is interested..

message 20: by Donovan (new)

Donovan Linton | 3 comments Good Evening. I'm new here so not absolutely sure what the correct etiquette is for gaining a beta reader, but would anyone be interested in a shortish sci - fi thriller based in London -UK? ?

message 21: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Laurel wrote: "I'll read it if you want me to. My email is looney589@msn.com."

Hi Laurel, of course I would love you to be my beta. I just sent you an email from karuth955@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

message 22: by R (new)

R | 75 comments T.V. wrote: "R wrote: "I'm looking for a beta reader for romance. Anyone?"

I'll read your romance novel. tvbagwell@gmail.com"

T.V, thank you so much. I just sent you an email from karuth955@yahoo.com.

message 23: by William (new)

William Walters | 111 comments Hi, I need Beta Reader to review first 6 chapters of a Family Saga/ Historical Fiction.

message 24: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Keast (christopher_keast) | 18 comments Hello,

Would you be interested in beta reading my 90K-word sci-fi dystopia novel?

A little about my story:
In the not-so distant future, as the digital world’s freight-train steam rolls right into its inevitable threshold of physical data storage limits, strange things begin to happen. At the same time, Kicis and Anna are each at a philosophical crossroads of sorts. For Kicis, his knowledge of history cannot yet help him decipher what the future holds regarding the limits of humans’ Earthly data aggregation and smartphone obsessions – including his own. For Anna, it’s what to do next with her life after a major career change from law to photography, followed by a provocating breakup with her former lover. The two of them collide into one another under most inauspicious circumstances: the world’s most reveled structural human artifacts begin mysteriously disappearing. As the rest of the world tries to find the meaning and reasons behind it, the two of them become transfixed on this new problem, trying to solve the final riddle plaguing humanity. Despite world leaders outlawing such detective work, someone needs to figure it out, as global worries peak. Has a tipping point been reached within the bounds of Earth’s physical constraints? Or is it simply the beginning of the Datapocalypse?

Please let me know if this is of interest. I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance,
Chris