The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Kris and Lunic Charm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) ...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) hey do you have an idea?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) um....maybe a zombie apocalypse thing.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) i'm sorry but i don't do anything with zombies

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Um... let me think.....

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Mutants?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) mutants is fine

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Okay. :)
What should be the template?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name:
Appearance:
Species:

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) kk

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Cora Verily
Appearance: description
Species: Water nymph

message 13: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Name: Deuce Warren
Appearance:
description
Species: Fallen Angel

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) i <3 that anime character

message 15: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Lol cool.
So you want to start?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) How do you want them to meet?

message 17: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) One of them is doing something illegal and the other tries to stop them.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) i'll stop your character

message 19: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Of course because he doesn't look like a bad guy at all. lol,

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) lol well mine didn't look evil at all either... could you start?

message 21: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) ((yup))

Deuce held a sword to the man's throat. Half of him enjoying watching the blood trickle and the other disgusted at it."Last chance." He snarled, "Where is the warehouse?"
The man spat at him, "I'm not telling you at thing."
Deuce smirked, "I could cut out your throat so you can't say anything to anyone again."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Cora walked down her usual short cut through the same alleyway and found two guys, one was holding a sword to the other's neck. She felt uncontrollable urge use her powers, but held it off some how. She then went to the alternative, intervene by distraction. "Um." she cleared her throat.

message 23: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Deuce pulled his gaze from the man to the girl standing at the end of the alley. "Don't interfere with things that don't concern you." he warned not in the mood to be dealing with someone who would run to the police.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I don't think that is the right way to ask a person a question." Cora states as she walks closer to them. She was rather curious as to how this all started in the first place. "It's like you want to have blood on your hand for the rest of your life."

message 25: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Deuce snorted, "Playing detective with me won't give you answers. Leave." His wings rustled under his trench coat from anticipation.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Cora watched a black feather fall out of his coat and sighs. Fallen angel, fun. She walks close enough to touch his shoulder, "Come on, you are already causing a scene." she says as she point to the entrance of the alley.

message 27: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Deuce shook her off and saw the people gathering there. "Fine." he growled and turned to leave but before he left. He stabbed the man through the chest and pulled his sword out, and started walking away like he didn't just kill a man.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Man is he mean." she says to the dying man. He gasps at her as to say something but she just shushed him. she stops the bleeding temperarily, making his heart beat normally. "Now talk dead man." she says

message 29: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He took a deep breath, "I-I'm alive?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) she smiles sweetly at him, "For now, but i don't know how long my powers will last." she gave him a innocent look, knowing that she could just heal him. "Will you tell me what you were denying him?"

message 31: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He watched her wide eyed. "I won't say a thing. They'll kill me or he'll come back."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "But you're dead anyway." she says, "Please?" she gave him a pleading look

message 33: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "He wanted to know where some warehouse was." The man said looking around knowing the girl would probably leave him for dead.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "And where would that be exactly." she questions

message 35: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He shook his head shaking, "Please. I have a family."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Then you shouldn't have gotten in with the crowd you did," she says letting her power slip slight. "My power is fading."

message 37: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He sighed and told her the address.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Thank you." She smiles as she heals him. "Make better choices Mr." She waves as she leaves. "Oh and get out of the state Kay."

message 39: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He nodded and scrambled to his feet and ran off.
Deuce watched them from a nearby rooftop. He was close enough so that he heard the address and smiled to himself.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Hey easedroper... get what you need." She yells.

message 41: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Yup." He smirked and dropped down across from her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "That is how you extract knowledge." Her states with a smile.

message 43: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "My way is better. And insures they never repeat it." Deuce said

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "You just enjoy killing don't you." She says

message 45: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) He grinned, "Its called survival." He started walking away.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "It's called lunacy. " She states with her hands on her hips.

message 47: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) Deuce continued walking. "Don't get in my way. I won't hesitate to kill you."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Like you can kill me, " she scoffs.

message 49: by Kris (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) "Wanna find out?" He smirked and flew off to the warehouse.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Oh now you are a chicken." she laughs

« previous 1 3