YA :-) discussion

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
This topic is about Tiger's Curse
Group Read disscusions > Tigers Curse book discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghan-dillon1hotmailcom) | 268 comments Mod
We are currently reading this book for our group read so I thought I would make a new folder to discuss the group read books. :)

Jace Bullough (jaceb247) | 23 comments I Love the cliff hanger ending. It's amazing how good Houck is at foreshadowing, what did you think of the ending? Which guy is better?

Annie | 891 comments Mod
JAB wrote: "I Love the cliff hanger ending. It's amazing how good Houck is at foreshadowing, what did you think of the ending? Which guy is better?"

I just dont get how people write so well!!!! I loved it! I think I like Ren best. What about you?

Shapeshifter | 2 comments Read it! It was worth the read.

Jace Bullough (jaceb247) | 23 comments Me too! (about Ren) But once you get into the other books you kinda start going the other way, I was especially annoyed with Ren in the third book (granted it wasn't entirely his fault). But read it! if you haven't.

Annie | 891 comments Mod
JAB wrote: "Me too! (about Ren) But once you get into the other books you kinda start going the other way, I was especially annoyed with Ren in the third book (granted it wasn't entirely his fault). But read i..."
Ya, i was a bit annoyed with him then too. It wasn't his fault, but still, ahhhh! It also made me pretty angry when it was obvious to the reader that Kelsy was in love with Ren but was engaged to Kishan

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "JAB wrote: "Me too! (about Ren) But once you get into the other books you kinda start going the other way, I was especially annoyed with Ren in the third book (granted it wasn't entir..."

well...I guess it is a love triangle, but it is good.