Academy For The ~ֆʊ℘ҿɽɳɐƫuɽɐƪ~ discussion

Character Creation > Teacher creation.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is manly for mods and such. You can make a teacher but ask one of the mods first :)

Character sheet:

Name:

Species:

Description:

-Hair
-Eyes
-Weight
-Height
-Clothes
-Foreign

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:

History:

Sexuality:

Relationships:

Other

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Just saying when we go back to school you might want to add some stuff to the principal.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She should probably look older than 16 i'm not trying to make you change her but I mean...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sorry I'm just thinking ahead. Sorry again.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2014 04:36PM) (new)

{W.I.P}

Name:Ms. Silver
Species:Witch

Description:

-Hair:
-Eyes:Green
-Weight:
-Height:
-Foreign:

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:

History:Ms. Silver was once part of a powerful coven. They all had to separate because they were more powerful together than alone. If they hadn't everyone they know would be dead. Ms. Silver regrets this but she had to. She loved the power. If she had the chance she would do anything to get it.

Sexuality:Heterosexul
Relationships:Single

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 85 comments Mod
May I make a teacher? I have an Angel that would work excellently for history.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine with me you can't use Supernatural histery and power training or Advanced Langue arts.

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Presenting a template brought to you by ⤹
( ♠ ) Paroxysmal Asphyxiation

{Part I}

【 And 】 Enoch walked with God:
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 
and he was not; for God took him

Metatron Philomena Apostlia
『 〓 』• Pronounced | Me(h)-tuh-trahn | Ph(i)-lome-na |A(h)-posl-ee-a(h) | 

• Metatron (Hebrew מטטרון) or Mattatron (a differentiation of Metatron) is an archangel in Judaism. According to Jewish medieval apocrypha, he is Enoch, ancestor of Noah, transformed into an angel. There are no references to Metatron as an angel in the Jewish Tanakh or Christian scriptures (New and Old Testament); however, Genesis 5:24 is often cited as evidence of Enoch's bodily ascension into heaven —"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Although he is mentioned in a few brief passages in the Talmud, Metatron appears primarily in medieval Jewish mystical texts and other post-scriptural esoteric and occult sources, such as the Books of Enoch—1 Enoch, 2 Enoch, and 3 Enoch. In Rabbinic tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe.
• Philomena is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Philomena is "powerful love". Name of a popularly-worshipped saint who is supposedly a virgin martyr. Her cult was based on a set of bones discovered in Rome in 1802, but in 1961, archaeologists disproved the claim, and her veneration was forbidden by Rome.
• Apostlia is a slight variant from the word "Apostle". The word "apostle" comes from the Greek word ἀπόστολος (apóstólos). By breaking it down into its constituents it gives us a literal translation of "from the fleet". By deriving ἀπό (apó) meaning from and στολος (stólos) meaning fleet. The more general meaning of the word as one who is sent on a mission is translated into Latin as missio, and from this word we get missionary.

Species: Well, this is difficult to discern nowadays. The basic appearance would prove to be human, but a deeper examination gives you the holy light of a lost Arch Angel. However, s/he doesn't consider it that way. The Angel Metatron more so believes the current status to just be the Secretary of God.
Age: That's a strike. Never ask a woman her age. If you must know, I'm the oldest Arch Angel :: Thirty-Six {Thirty-and-Six, 36}
Blood Type: Interesting question, but the answer may never be known. {A Positive, loves}
Gender: "Well, speaking physically, I guess this vessel is female, but I'm male. I'm still adjusting to this...situation"
?? ┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
Derived from the chromosome 
┗━━━━━━━━━┛『??』
⊱ Born in Heaven :: Sparta, Greece
⊱ Nationalitie(s) are Ethereal :: Greek
⊱ Language(s) are every single one in the book
⊱ Alignment is neutral
⊱ Ethnical background includes; Celestial :: Spartan, Greek, Mesopotamian
Sexuality: Uh....this is strange, but I'm Pansexual. I accept all of God's creations.
Relationship Status: Might be open, might not be.
⊱ Zodiacal symbol: Rabbit➠
Occupying the 4th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Rabbit symbolizes such character traits as creativity, compassion, and sensitivity. Rabbits are friendly, outgoing and prefer the company of others. They also prefer to avoid conflict. In confrontational situations, Rabbits approach calmly and with consideration for the other party. Rabbits believe strongly in friends and family and lacking such bonds can lead to emotional issues. Their serene nature keeps Rabbits from becoming visibly upset. Because they’re serene animals, Rabbits are easily taken advantage of. Their sensitive nature makes them shy away from aggressive or competitive situations. They’re overall conservative and not interested in taking risks. Classy, sophisticated, expressive, well-mannered and stylish, those born under the Sign of the Rabbit enjoy leaning about cultural issues and learning about people from other countries. Rabbits are most comfortable being home, and their homes are always neat and organized. Home is also where Rabbits prefer to entertain. Rabbits are conservative in their decorating tastes.
⊱ Zodiacal symbol: No exact date of birth➠ no zodiac sign➠ sorry, loves

A: PPARITIONAL APPEARANCE
██████████████████████████ ██████████

Physique (view spoiler)
Clothing Style: Straight lace, with very little variant from the common ware of the century. The primary color used, however, is white. There may sometimes be black slapped into the ensemble Metatron puts together, but it's rare to see.
Marking(s):Apart from the marking left behind by his, er, her wings, there isn't much to take note of.

|| ♛ || There are a number of ways to describe the creature before you, or rather the current vessel it resides in, but there is not a positive way to tell which features are truly singular. The melding of this certain Arch Angel to a human is permanent, and reversible only by death-- of the Angel, of course. And, because of this, Metatron's own celestial features have seeped through the seems of the vessel. So, the best way to go about describing this creature is to take the features of both into account, the way they are to be permanently. Permanence cannot be stressed enough in this very special case.

Standing at a peculiar height, though still greatly attractive, Metatron tips the height range at six foot six. God always did like perfect numbers, and so did Metatron. It was partly the reason of why he chose this vessel. Weighing close to a hundred seventy-five pounds, most of the weight can be accounted for as muscle mass, bone density, and Metatron's wings. The wings alone are the thirty extra pounds that wouldn't be there before Metatron had taken this vessel. Philomena, the vessel, was built as a slender creature of Godly creation. Legs give her most of her height, and stunning limbs they are. Should they be subtracted...you understand the variation in height that would occur. Metatron is rather fond of being so high up and would prefer that he stay that way. Philomena has femininely broad shoulders, to which a rectangular shaped head sits upon. Of course there is a neck to connect the two, mind you. Slender hipped, Metatron struts about with the litheness of a beautiful woman indeed. She isn't, however, greatly endowed in the chest region, and for that Metatron is grateful. It would have been thoroughly awkward for him to learn how to maneuver a large chested woman and seem mildly human.

The tresses of hair that cascade down this vessel's shoulders are raven black, or a deep midnight color of perfection. It would seem that this quality is a reflection of the Arch Angel's appearance, considering the vessel's original hair coloring was a lighter brown that shone a radiant crimson hue in certain bright lightings. The face is also the turning point of where Metatron and Philomena's features mixed to create a new image in favor of the Angel's perpetual presence. Lips that seem to be more so disapproving than they would be gracing someone with a smile, the pigmentation of them is softer shade of pink. Not the luscious kind seen in the younger females that Metatron could have chosen, but the tame color that leaves a bit of mysterious allure. With a complexion closer to a creamy tan, this makes his lips stand out just that much more than they would on a normal occasion. The eyes are ethereal orbs of forever changes hues. There is no definite color to pin to them, but the lighting and mood of the moment they're closely observed in could be of assistance. The vessel's original coloring of her irises was a tumultuous gray that reflected the dullness of her fading light. With Metatron at the wheel of the vessel, her eyes find a more balanced gray. In a darker perspective of light, they would appear to be brown or dark blue, depending primarily on how badly you're being scolded by Metatron. In the lighter perspectives, his eyes take on a paler blue or gray, and reflect the knowledge of the many centuries of his existence, and of the many more to come.

Now, the tricky part: his voice.

Metatron has a voice far too large, even for a woman of Philomena's stature. To contain it in a vessel would be disastrous for both parties. The only humans able to withstand the sounds are prophets, saints, and some of the most devoted disciples. That's a very small number, a key fact to keep in mind. To them, he has the voice of a dozen angels packed into one. It's much like a heavenly choice of hosts, which is noted throughout the bible and confused for numerous angels rather than the one Arch Angel. It's a small price for being both the voice and scribe for God, aside from his younger brother Gabriel, whom he has kept a careful watch of. Seeing as his voice is already a multitude of octaves rolled into one, he then has to take into account the voice of Philomena. It was a mighty sound, her voice, and held an alto octave even in her early years of childhood. Metatron found the chime like quality to the way she spoke to be something so very beautiful. He didn't much appreciate how his own voice tainted it, and regrets not being able to keep her voice. What you get instead of his or her voice, is a mixture of the two. So, in essence, you return to the multitude of voices that speak all at once. But, there's a fun bit to it that most don't get to experience.

Metatron can change his voice. Yes, it's a stunning feat that is special to him alone of the angels. He uses this gift of his most commonly when he speaks with children, as he often tells them stories with numerous characters that they enjoy.

Hair Color: The tresses of hair that cascade down this vessel's shoulders are raven black, or a deep midnight color of perfection. It would seem that this quality is a reflection of the Arch Angel's appearance, considering the vessel's original hair coloring was a lighter brown that shone a radiant crimson hue in certain bright lightings.
Eye Color: The eyes are ethereal orbs of forever changes hues. There is no definite color to pin to them, but the lighting and mood of the moment they're closely observed in could be of assistance. The vessel's original coloring of her irises was a tumultuous gray that reflected the dullness of her fading light. With Metatron at the wheel of the vessel, her eyes find a more balanced gray. In a darker perspective of light, they would appear to be brown or dark blue, depending primarily on how badly you're being scolded by Metatron. In the lighter perspectives, his eyes take on a paler blue or gray, and reflect the knowledge of the many centuries of his existence, and of the many more to come.
Height: Standing at a peculiar height, though still greatly attractive, Metatron tips the height range at six foot six. God always did like perfect numbers, and so did Metatron.
Weight: Weighing close to a hundred seventy-five pounds, most of the weight can be accounted for as muscle mass, bone density, and Metatron's wings. The wings alone are the thirty extra pounds that wouldn't be there before Metatron had taken this vessel.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♠║ ▌███ ♛ ███ ▌║♠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝What was spoken through the prophets, was first written by me ❞

×◞ ⇡ THE SCRIBE OF GOD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To account for the entire history of the Celestial Scribe is the same

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

{Part II}

as taking in the history of the world in one sitting. It's a breath-taking thought, having a being who knows all besides God and is chief in recording what humans have done. Maybe it is best explained from the mouth of the very creature.
┣ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ 

A delightful little introduction, but not all that true. I don't know everything, but I want to. God named a purring beast a cat and I wouldn't have been able to call it the same. I would've called it a dog. I'd actually prefer my story to be told from someone else.

┣ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ 

The creation of Metatron is a debatable subject that has been argued for centuries. Most would say that he was Enoch, a prophet in the bible, and others would say that he was the scribe of God. Those few people are correct. God created him to take down the events of the world that he had created, and to send messages down to them if need should arise. The history of this vessel is another matter all it's own. It shouldn't be addressed--not separately-- because she asked to be forgotten once she was taken by Metatron. So, he erased her from history, and she can no longer be remembered. Her consciousness, however, is still there. It lays dormant and in the bliss of ethereal grace.

So, we should start with dear Philomena Apostlia.

┣ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇ 

Philomena is a sweet girl. Her acceptance of me was what I needed, and it was greatly needed on her part.

┣ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇

Philomena Apostlia, before Metatron claimed her as his vessel, lived in Greece. She was already married, having been so for more than a few years. She was not the young girl that she had used to be, but still had all the energy to be young. She loved this man, her husband, and they were fortunate enough to own land of their own. He was a high ranking officer in the militant forces, and she his eager and wise wife. They were respected, and envied. But, what they could not have was what made them so easily scorned.

Philomena could not bear children.

She was barren, but not to much of her knowledge. No, they didn't call it that in those days. They would make references to such a tragedy in a number of ways. Her husband tried his best to comfort her, paying for expensive treatments in hopes of them having children. And there was no use. So, she began to lose her light and fade into a abyss of depression. The love between her husband and her died as quickly as the hope of children running through the house did. And with that fading love came a cruelty that Philo wasn't all that ready for.

With the spread of Christianity came her hope. Christians and Hellenized Jews traversed Sparta, proclaiming the gospel as if it were a drunken song meant to be sung by all. At first, she was more than reluctant to accept such a culture so different from her own. It made no sense how she could defy the many gods she'd known all her life for this one that she had only just heard of. But she did it.

And she was rewarded with Metatron.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Metatron left his celestial home when the great divide that created Hell occurred. There was no use in his siblings fighting one another, and he had many qualms with the war. So, he took two precious tablets when he left, in hopes of securing the end of the war. What he instead started was a treasure hunt that both participating parties aren't much aware of.

The two tablets, you wonder. They are the keys to locking both Heaven and Hell.

Metatron had been given detailed orders when they were written, and only two prophets are able to read their respective tablets. Who those prophets are is something hidden deep inside of him, and he has no need to search for them. The tablets were hidden with the intent of only ever being used to lock both gates at once. By doing so, the great War would be ended, and Judgement Day would be upon the world.

So, you can see why he had to go.

◜。 ░ ♔ ━━SUPERIORITIES ˟ ˟」
██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██ * ██
◜。 ░ Memory
Metatron has a spectacular memory, and can't be rivaled. A good thing, seeing as he is chief angel of history. Should someone think themselves to be little historians with a better owkring memory, they might have to meet him.
◜。 ░ Fabrication
It is indeed one of the ten commandments not to tell a lie. Metatron would know, seeing as he wrote them down. However, this kind of fabrication or more like illusion making. You see things that aren't really there, or it could be juts a story he's decided to tell you.
◜。 ░ Patience
Metatron is one of the more patient angels. He isn't quick to shoot off a damning light for little things, and his temper is always controlled. It's very rare to see him get angry, but when he does: beware
◜。 ░ Flight
Metatron does love to fly, but has been cutting back on the adrenalin rush as of late. He was one of the fastest angels when he was still in the Arch Angel Garrison, but that's a story for an entirely different time.

◜。 ░ ♔ ━━INFERIORITIES ˟ ˟」
◜。 ░ Easily Distracted
Metatron has to take just about everything there is into account, and it's difficult to zero in on one thing when there is so much more to look at around him.
◜。 ░ Passiveness
Metatron is a lover, not a fighter. He doesn't care much for getting physical, and even if he is confronted in such a way, he prefers to use his words rather than lay hands on a being of his father's creation.
◜。 ░ Prying
With Metatron's curiosity comes his prying. He can't help but want to know all there is to someone, and doesn't usually stop at a conversation when he wants that information.
◜。 ░ Aramaic Chanting
Well, it's the only true way to kill him. The chanting is a special one that has been hidden for centuries by yours truly, and the only remaining knowledgeable people of it are God, himself, and the other Arch Angels. God knows why they haven't used it already, seeing as he has the key to both the gates of Heaven and Hell.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃↗↗Tʜᴇ ◆ CHIME OF THE LORD ■□■ 
██████████████████████ █ █████ ██ █████████████████

Trait 1: Sagacious and Wise
Trait 2: Curious
Trait 3: Passive- Aggressive and Sarcastic
Trait 4: Perceptive and Observant
Trait 5: Closed-Off
Trait 6: Motherly

▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❝Sit, sweet child, and let me tell you a good story. It is the story of an Angel who had to leave home. Why? Because there was trouble, and the Father was gone.❞

With age comes a certain understanding of the world that most angels would miss out on. They are usually far too concerned with their somewhat absent All-Father to notice the wisdom they have been gifted with. It was far to essential to them to arrange themselves in an order out of Metatron's control. So, he has left his gracious wisdom out of the picture. When they are to come for help, he plays the fool. With that, they don't see that he has the solution to their every problem memorized and engraved in his mind like he'd just read them moments ago. His ethereal experiences had lead him to make the decisions that have changed the course of history for the Celestial, Nefarious, and Earthly. His wisdom is seldom seen by the Angels, save the other Arch Angels. He holds this sagacious sass off just for them, in hopes that they would change the current situation at home. What he receives in response is a mixture of disrespect and confusion that he doesn't quite tolerate. And, to that point, he begins to create new problems by leading them slightly off the course that they really need to go.

Among many things, Metatron is curious. And he has every right to be, as what is curious of is within his father's creation. His curiosity usually leads him into places that aren't very fitting for a celestial being, but he doesn't much mind. It's his job to take into account all that there is in the world, should they be good or bad. He sees things differently from other angels, and with that fresh new light, he gets his job done faster than you would expect. The phrase involving curiosity and a cat doesn't in any way apply to him, as he's a pretty difficult opponent to beat. The other angels weren't all so happy with his little adventures that his curiosity took him on, as he often neglected his other celestial duties. Instead, he found it best to have this curiosity of his be the guiding factor of his work. It's also the only reason that he even assists his brethren with the trouble left with the rather tumultuous leaving of his father. He was, after all, left with the task of keeping watch over them as his father went on a more spiritual journey than most-- a deep hibernation, if you will.

Metatron is rather passive-aggressive when he wants to be, but for the most part he lets his sarcasm do the work. He actually uses it most of the time that he interacts with the young angels that come to him for help, often using the wrong answer to get them on the right track. Of course, not all of them notice this, and to that he responds with still more sarcasm and passive-aggression. The angels that have caught on to this lovely ruse of his aren't always happy with him. He takes this in stride and passes it of as being the older brother that is properly doing his job, with much allusion to the other Arch Angels in the current life situations. Metatron is, yes, a dear older brother with the perfect sort of attitude to be one.

It's part of Metatron's job, you know, to be perceptive and observant. He could tell you every detail of what's making you unhappy if he's gotten to know you, and the characteristics of wherever you are without having to look. It's annoying most of the time, to the other angels anyway. They find it to be an advantage that shouldn't have been gifted to him, because they believe him to be neglecting his duties. When, actually he's doing just about everything in his job description right. His skills of observation are also what makes him someone good to speak with in times of trouble. Why? Because you could be given the best opportunity to improve both you life and self in a few short sentences, or maybe in a parable that you'll have to decipher. Either way you look at it, these traits are the in the best part of him.

Here comes the part that no one likes. Metatron can be rather closed off to those around him. Yes, he will engage in conversation as eagerly as the next curious angel, but he holds off information about himself like it were the very thing keeping him alive. No one knows why he would do such a thing, and he doesn't know much either. All he really understands that when someone asks about his life, he shuts down. It's like entering a black hole of nothing that is very hard for him to shake out of. Metatron knows the only person with the answer is God, but he has always been too...afraid to ask him the reason behind this trait of his.

This has to be the one trait that is actually Philomena's. The reason behind it still existing is unknown, and again known by one being. Metatron was too fascinated to let someone spoil the fun of figuring why this occurs to ask, and has been trying to figure out the explanation At any rate, Philomena was quite the mothering figure before she gave herself up to be a vessel. She viewed most of those around her as a child in need of love, even the children that most would scorn to be hopeless creatures. Metatron has taken this trait as well with the occupation of the vessel, and is very delighted by it. His love for children has grown greatly,

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

{Part III}

and he can feel Philomena enjoying her ability to be a mother of sorts at this time.

❝ Words are more than they seem ❞

◜。 ░ ♔ ━━ INDULGENCES ˟ ˟」

◜ █ ♔ Literature; not all of them are biblical, mind you
◜█♔ History
◜ █ ♔ Deer
◜ █ ♔ Humans; interesting little beasts
◜ █ ♔ Demons; funny story behind that
◜ █ ♔ Angels
◜ █ ♔ Tea