Indie and New Adult obsessed discussion

Reviewers Needed for Goodreads/Amazon New Adult

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella (last edited Feb 05, 2014 07:49PM) (new)

Ella Col (ellacol) | 11 comments I have 10 spots open for read/review. You will receive the book by .mobi file. First 10 to respond (I usually honor more if I get the request) to my email col.ella@yahoo.com will get the book. Serious inquiries only. Thanks! Ella
http://www.amazon.com/Locked-Reckless...Ella ColLocked

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel (melluvstoread) This sounds good ! My email is supersweet10@ymail.com if you are still looking for reviewers :)

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella Col (ellacol) | 11 comments Hi Melissa:

Look for it from Amazon soon :)

message 4: by Connie (new)

Connie | 9 comments I would love to review your book if you're still looking for reviewers. My email is tweetyct2@gmail.com

message 5: by Ella (new)

Ella Col (ellacol) | 11 comments Hello! Yes...that would be awesome. I'm looking mainly for Amazon but will be more than happy to accept another review on Goodreads. I am sending the book to you now. Thanks!

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie | 9 comments Ella wrote: "Hello! Yes...that would be awesome. I'm looking mainly for Amazon but will be more than happy to accept another review on Goodreads. I am sending the book to you now. Thanks!"

I will review on both Goodreads and Amazon.

message 7: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) Hi Ella,

I'll email you too but I would be happy to do a GR and Amazon read and review. my email is cyndibecker@comcast.net. Would need via mobi file

message 8: by Ebony (new)

Ebony | 6 comments Hi Ella,
I would love to help you out with a review on both amazon and goodreads. I can also post the review on my facebook page - This Mommy Loves to Read. My email is ericsmommy@gmail.com
I read on a kindle - so I think that I would need a mobi file as well :-)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Locked (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ella Col (other topics)