Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ❀Şơɾєɲ❀ & //Teddy Bear//

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Two questions. Are the boy and the girl already going out or no? And does the boy decide not to talk or literally never can again?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright cool. That's all I needed to know! ^w^ Any age preference? Are they in High School?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright. Got it, got it. We can make the characters now (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Ashley Steven Moore

Nick names: Ash or Steven

Date of Birth: June 14

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 3254afd_zps82df29cf.jpg
//Eye Color// Hazel, more blue then green
//Hair Color// Dirty blonde
//Body Type// Ashley is a bit taller then average, standing at 6'1, but is very skinny, weighing 125 lbs. He is fairly skinny and that worries his parents, but it never bothered him. He has many freckles through his body, small ones all on his arms and somewhat larger ones in his shoulders, collarbones and shoulder blades. He also has pimples on the top of his back, but they aren't bad and don't hurt him. His arms also has a few scars, done by Ashley.

Family

//Mother// Clarissa Moore
//Father// Jackson Moore
//1st Older Sister// Hayden Moore
//2nd Older Sister// Micheal Moore
//Older Brother// Xavian Moore
//Baby Sister// June Moore

History
At age 7, Ashley lost his hearing from an accident that he no longer remembers. He can still see, but whatever happened seemed to affect his eyes as well, so he has to wear glasses now, but they aren't too thick of lenses. After the accident, his mother and father were very, very protective of him, as is his older sisters and brother. He isn't too bothered by it, since he spends more then half his life without the ability. The only problem is though it that he does not speak. He lost the will after he lost his hearing.

Personality
Ashley is kind, but very quiet. He doesn't really like associating with people too often, he always feels somewhat weird and people look at him whenever he uses his sign language, but his few friends always tell him to just ignore it. Doctors think that Ashley is depressed, and he somewhat is, but not that much as doctors think so. Yes, he did cut himself before, but it was a hard time for him. He doesn't think about suicide or anything like that, so he doesn't know why people freak out about it so much. Though no one, boy or girl, wants to date him, he still hopes that one day someone will, even though he is a handful.

Other
Ashley has a lot of trouble sleeping at night, so he will get up and draw, write or go swimming out in the pool in the back.

Pets
Ashley has a husky named Frey that walks with him to and from school, as well as wherever he may go alone. People in the neighborhood are use to the door walking about by itself and most say nothing of it.
 photo Siberian-husky_zps446693d1.jpg

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments It's alright. Yeah, I do find him very attractive and cute.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments It's fine....I don't know what you find attractive though....

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Oh...wow....We do have totally, totally different opinions on guys looks....

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Um....I'll try to find something different tomorrow with blonde hair and a bit more....your type looking but at the same time also mine.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I don't think that the person in the picture is scene. I could give him a more accurate label, but I'm not even going to try and do that. He might not be anything, just him and his style. My character is, of course, not scene.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I updated his picture. Let me know it that one is okay.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I just don't like it when people say something bad about someone like him. I may just be dramatic about it, but I take things like that to heart. So I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alright. Again, sorry. Are you working on your girl??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I can't see the pictures, but I like her besides that.