One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > jinx underling & chthonic nymph

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments Alright, first off, did you have ideas before I say mine?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Not really

message 3: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments Okay, so I just had an idea for like a romance between a deaf character and a mute character because it would be perfect because they talk with their hands anyway

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Tried that once didn't work out.... sorry

message 5: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments Oh. Okay.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments I'm sorry.... oh um.... pirate/noble kidnap romance .... could I be the girl and noble in this.

message 7: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments I'm not good at being like kidnapper or anything.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Drat..... um...

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments girl-x-human
guy-y-vampire

X is on the bottom of the totem pole at the company she works for and by chance meets her boss, y, but doesn't even know it is him, being that y is a young man. During their first meeting Y is interested in X and her clumsiness as X had tripped over nothing for the umpteenth time that day. When X was suddenly promoted up in the ranks, Y's personal assistant, after only being there for about 3 months, she meets Y again to find out that he is this playboy with the ladies. Will X be able to shut down his advances or curcome to them?

the vampire aspeact came be edited to fit the story and the girls would be the meals. Oh, and could i be the girl?

message 10: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments Sure.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Cool... and like I posted.... the vampire part can be edited.

message 12: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments Alright

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Characters?

message 14: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 32 comments Yeah give me a minute

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Name: Kiersten Micheals
Appearance: description
Height- 5'4"
weight- 114
Hair color- dark blond
eye color- Deep blue
other- wears glasses due to eye sight and has a tattoo on her lower back
tattoo: description just the pendent in between the the design below
description
Sexuality: Straight