High School {Role Play} discussion

Housing > Evan's Home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan walks into his house and up the stair to his bedroom. He throws his backpack onto a chair in the corner and flops down on his bed.

message 2: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "I need to get a tux...." Evan grabs his wallet and shoves it in the back pocket of his pants and heads downstairs. His parents weren't home yet so he walked to the mall.

message 4: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan gets home and throws his stuff in his room. He eats dinner with his family, watches tv with his little sister (boring!), and the goes to bed.
(Just trying to skip to next day.

Evan wakes up, showers, and gets dressed for school.

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya approaches the house and takes a breath

message 6: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan walks around the kitchen, helping his mom put the final touches to the food.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) She walks down the sidewalk. "This is it" she mutters

message 8: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan helps his mom put the food on the table and then sits on the couch next to Marie.(his little sis). His Great Dane "Tak" comes up to him and he plays with him a little.

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya walks up to the door and knocks

message 10: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan gets up and goes to the door. He swings it open, and smiles when he sees Laya. "Hey! Come on in!" He says, holding the door for her.

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Hi!" Laya steps through the door

message 12: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan closes the door behind them. "This is Tak." He says, motioning towards the big dog that was excitedly jumping around them both.

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "he seems playful." she said and pet the dog

message 14: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan smiles. "Yah. We all love him." He stands up straight. "Here, come meet my mom." He says, leading her to the kitchen

message 15: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya follows him to the kitchen.

message 16: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Hey mom. This is Laya." Evan says as he walks in.

His mom drys her hands on a kitchen towel, after just washing them. "Hello Laya! I'm Claire." She says, holding her hand out towards her.

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Nice to meet you." Laya took Claire's hand and shook it

message 18: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Marie runs in screaming happily. "And thts Marie." Evan says, laughing.

"Hi!" His little sister says loudly.

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Hello!" Laya says to the little girl

message 20: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Marie smiles big, looking even more like her brother. "I made dessert!!" She says happily.

message 21: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "That's wonderful!" Laya replies. She already adored Marie

message 22: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Marie giggles and runs off, back into the living room, to play with her toys. Evan walks over and puts his arm around his moms shoulder. "You here back from Dad yet?" He asks her.

"Not yet. He may not be able to make it though. Just don't forget that. I don't want you getting your hopes up." Claire says sadly.

"I know, I know." Evan says dropping his arm. He smiles at Laya. "You ready to eat?"

message 23: by Crystal (last edited Apr 13, 2014 06:58AM) (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Sure." Laya replies. I haven't eaten since lunch
She thinks

message 24: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan turns towards the living room. "Marie! Time to eat!"

Marie runs in laughing. "Yaaaay!"

Evan picks her up and sets her in the chair.

message 25: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya smiles and walks to the table

message 26: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan smiles at Laya. "You can pick wherever you want to sit." He says while pushing Marie's chair closer to the table. He walks over to the kitchen counter and helps his mom put the bowls of food on the table. (Think of a turkey dinner. Lol)

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya sits down next to Marie

message 28: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan finishes setting the table and sits down by Laya. His mom also sits down, on. The other side of Marie. "Help yourselves." She says to everyone. She smiles and gets some food for Marie. She starts tutting everything into smaller pieces.

message 29: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya gets her food. She was a nervous wreck on the inside

message 30: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan gets his food and gives Laya a hopeful smile. He starts eating.

"O what do your parents do for work?" Claire asks while she's getting her own food.

message 31: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya smiles back at him. "My dad is some kind of business man. My mom is a secretary for the architect firm downtown."

message 32: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Wow. That sounds interesting. I just stay here and take care of Marie. My husband is a very big business man. He does most of his work in Chicago. Which is why he wasn't able to join us tonight." Claire smiles halfheartedly, worried about her husband, John.

message 33: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya gives her a smile. She understood

message 34: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan takes a few more bits of food silently.

Claire takes a bite and looks at Laya and Evan. "So how ling have you two been dating?" She says casually.

Evan almosts chokes on his food. "Mom!" He says looking down, trying to hide his red face.

Claire looks at Laya. "Did I say something wrong?" She says, hiding a smile.

message 35: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya looks down. "Um... we aren't. We are just friends."
'Though I wish we were'

message 36: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Claire looks at them both. "Oh. Well your very pretty and kind." She looks at her son pointedly.

Evan looks down at his food, not making eye contact with his mom.

"Evan! Look!" Marie shouts.

"What is it?" Evan turns towards Marie, only to have mashed potatoes thrown on his face.

"Oops..." Marie says. She then starts laughing uncontrollably.

message 37: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya smiles a little at the sight. She was blushing from Claire's comment

message 38: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Marie?" Evan says as he wipes of the food from his plate.

Marie whispers a little, afraid of being scolded.

Evan looks at her seriously. "I'm going to have to tickle you."

Marie smiles and laughs. "NO!!"

message 39: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) *face

message 40: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) *whimpers man. I make a lot of mistakes

message 41: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya smiles and secretly laughed

message 42: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan grins at Marie and narrows his eyes. "You better get ready." He says slowly.

Marie laughs harder. "No no no!!"

Evan smiles at her and turns to Laya. "So what did you do today?"

message 43: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Read. Climb trees and read." She said with a shrug

message 44: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Oh fun." Evan says. "I read a lot to Marie and then helped my mom cook." He takes another bite of food.

"Yep! We read every Dr.Suess book we have!" Marie says happily.

"Which turned out to be all of them." Evan says smiling. "I was hoping to catch up on my own book but I don't mind reading with her."

message 45: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "It sounds like y'all had fun." She says and eats some of her food

message 46: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) "Yep!" Marie says. "Then I made Evan play dress up!"

Evan looks at her with wide eyes. "Hush Marie."

Marie looks at him confused. "Why?"

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya looks at her plate. She has to put a hand over a mouth to stifle a laugh. "What did you make him dress up as?"

message 48: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Marie smiles at Laya. "He was the prince and I was the Princess!" She looks at the wall in deep thought. "But I didn't have any prince outfits so he had to wear a pirate outfit. It was so fun!" She smiles happily and eats a big bit of mashed potatoes.

Evan blushes. "It was a little small for me...." He says jokingly. But it was the truth.

message 49: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I can imagine!" She says slightly laughing

message 50: by Morgan (Morg) (new)

Morgan (Morg) Evan smiles, still embarrassed.

"The things he'll do for his sister." Claire sighs and shakes her head.

Evan gets up and takes his plate to the sink. Anything to get away from them.

« previous 1 3 4