Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > //Teddy Bear// ♥☺Destial☺♥ & Helion's Human&Alien World Role Play {Closed}

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Name: 21

Date of Birth: Made August 25

Species: Human 2.1

Sexuality: Does not know such things

Appearance
 photo tumblr_static_dean_winchester_by_kaito_len_zps768d5bc4.jpg
//Eye Color// Azure blue and sometimes an emerald green
//Hair Color// Silky black
//Body Type// 21 is fairly tall, standing at 6'4, and weighs 160 lbs, that being all muscle. He is rather pale, but he never goes into the sunlight, being locked in a room.

History
None

Personality
Suppose to have none, but....he still feels...some things.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*The Beginning*

Meredith was bored. Her grandfather had gone out into the field to gather some valuable plant sample's for just some of his various research. She had wanted to go with since she'de been cooped up in the facility all day today and yesterday, she not being allowed outside unless supervised like some little kid. But as always her grandfather had said no, saying she was too weak today, like every other day she asked. The least he could do was come up with an original excuse. She sighed and got up from her bed, deciding to go on an adventure her style. She got on a black jacket hoodie to go along with her dark blue jeans and white tee shirt and bright blue sneakers. She opened her door and closed it behind her. Heading off into the restricted area again. She walked around for some time, having been at these places before, but this time she noticed a corridor that was open, one that hadn't been opened before in the facility. Here the building was alive and could change it's shape. It was confusing to say the least. She set off down it and came to a door at the end. It was locked but she picked it easily. She opened it and walked inside, closing the door behind her. Not knowing what she would find.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 stood up next to the wall in the room he was put it, standing in the same stop that he always does. He prefers this spot actually and not other ones. Something about this spot of the wall...he just liked it. But, what was like anyways? He was suppose to have no such feelings. But he does...And that's why he was put up in this room. At the moment, they did not have him tied down to one of the many beds in here, running tests on him like they do 18 out of the 24 hours in a day. He didn't mind it. It was suppose to be fixing him, right? He shifted his weight a bit, looking down. He was wearing the usual: white t-shirt, black jeans and white socks. They change his clothes once every week or so, something like that. 21 really didn't mind it in here, though he sometimes wished something interesting would show up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith didn't see 21. The room was dimly lit. She walked around, silently and slowly, exploring and looking at everything. She found a computer and saw it was plugged in. She switched it on and saw it was locked with a code, she smiled, the person that could create a code she couldn't hack hadn't been born yet. After no time at all she was in, there really wasn't much there. This room had been used in the early stages of the 21 creations but was no longer in use, or so it seemed, there was only one file on the computer and it intrigued her to say the least, it was all written in code, her grandfather's code. She could understand it, but only some, she bit her lip and shifted her weight around as she stood, reading.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 sensed the girls presence as soon as she came in, his eyes opening and his head shooting up. He didn't see her at first, until she went over to the computer that he had a clear view of. She looked a bit like another women that worked in here with him, the style of the hair. Her face looked like the old man doctor who is in here a lot as well. He removed himself from the wall and headed slowly and soundlessly over towards her, making sure she wasn't able to sense him at all. When he was about 2 feet away from her, he stopped and looked at her, blinking slowly as he wondered why she was in here. She was not a Terranin, that was for sure. She seemed to be a human from what he could tell.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith frowned, the more she read the less she understood. "Dammit Gramps, you upped and changed your coding didn't you?" She asked annoyed and out loud. She slammed her hand down at her own incompetence, she should be able to decipher this mess, it was so intriguing. Then she got dizzy. "Oh no." After her accident she would get dizzy and pass out or even get seizures. She turned, not seeing 21 and went to sit on a lazy chair, not wondering why a lazy chair was in this abandoned room. She leaned down and held her head in her hands, the dizziness getting worse, this usually meant a seizure was on it's way. And now of all times, in a restricted room alone. She panicked. She sat back and closed her eyes. Pulling her knees up and holding them lightly, hoping the dizziness passed seizure free. Stupid drunk driver.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 watched as she went over to one of the seats, wondering why she looked so pale all of a sudden. She looked rather sick as well. Was she feeling ill? Dizzy? Throwing up? Either way, 21 did not know how to deal with it if any of those things happened. He'd probably get in trouble and locked up with higher security even. He followed the girl a moment after she sat down, stopping, once again, 2 feet from her.
" Are you alright?" he asked her, frowning at his voice. He rarely spoke, so it was quite different for him to hear himself.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith opened her eyes and jumped up, screaming. She gasped as she eyed the stranger. "What the hell? No one is supposed to be........." Then she really looked at him. She started backing up. She had only observed the 21 race from afar and with other people around her. Never alone and well, alone. Her mind raced, why was he here? Why was no one else here? Then some of the things on the file started making sense and she realised with a sick feeling this was the defected 21. She swallowed visibly. Then she found the wall behind her, she was trapped, and worse, her headache started. Her eyes widened and she looked at him with fear, then she said softly and panicked, "No, I'm going to have a seizure, it's - " She blacked out and fell to the ground, shaking violently as a seizure took hold.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 wasn't surprised to see her backing away from him. He figured she knew what he was now. She was young though...so how would she know? Being in this lab, of course, he understood why. Once he fell, however, and began to shake, the was surprised and startled, not knowing what to do. Listening, he heard some voices outside near his door and looked towards it. Should he go out? He knew they'd probably freak if he did...Maybe if he explained really quickly though, they'd help this girl. Ah, what the hell. He hurried towards the slightly opened door, stepping out and making sure to keep it open. He walked up the hall until it lead to another, seeing a young female and male doctors.
" Excuse me. I know I'm not suppose to be out, but there's a girl in the room that looks like she's having some sort of medical attack," he explained quickly before they could freak out too much. He was dangerous and he knew it, but that girl needed help.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The two male doctors all ran away, screaming for security. The female however, stayed. She said quickly, "Show me." Then followed as he led her to the room. She gasped and quickly rushed over when she saw it was Meredith. "Dammit Mercy what are you doing here?!" Her name was Amber, she was only twenty-six but a genius all the same. She worked on the 21 race along with her grandfather and three four others. She quickly reached into her pocket and withdrew a eppi pen. But instead for it being for diabetes it was for seizures. She quickly punched the pen into Meredith's thigh and within a few moments the seizure stopped. Meredith opened her eyes not too long afterwards. She saw Amber and was confused. "Am, what are you doing here?" She asked, forgetting for a moment where she was. Amber sighed and said tiredly, "You're in the restricted area again, your lucky 21 was here. Silly girl." She shook her head. Then stood and surprisingly, lifting Meredith up easily bridal style, Amber was a gym enthusiast. She turned and said to 21, "Thank you for your help. If you'll excuse me, I need to get this one to the medical wing." Then she walked out as security came and locked the door behind her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 lead the girl into the room where the girl as, realizing that she was the one that reminded her of this sick girl, her hair at least. When she took her out, 21 nodded slightly before responding.
" Your...welcome," he replied, watching them leave and lock him, once again, in his room. He ran his fingers through his hair and returned over to his spot on the wall, blinking slowly and staring at the ground.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber carried Meredith all the way to the medical wing. She deposited her on a bed and inserted an iv into her arm. Two hours later and numerous tests Meredith lay in the recovery room snuggled into the bed and fast asleep. She had only had one seizure but it seemed to have thrown her brain waves off. But for the meantime she was stable. Her grandfather was still out in the field, he had radioed in that he would be spending the night outside doing some more research. Amber had left Meredith alone and gone to resume her testing. Around midnight Meredith woke up, confused at first but then remembering her seizure and what had occurred afterwards. She sighed and thought back to all the others before. She then thought about the 21 she had met. She didn't think again, only moved. She got up, dressed in only a pair of white stretch pants and a white button shirt pair of night clothes and some pink fluffy bunny slippers. She then unhooked her iv and snuck out of the recovery room, tip toeing back to the room from before. She easily picked the lock again and entered. As before it was dark. She closed the door behind her and whispered out softly, "Hey mister, are you in here?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments At this point, 21 was standing where he was after the sick girl had left with the nurse. No one had came into the room for the time that he was left along in there, but he did tell that people were watching him through the cameras in the room. They weren't right now, but that probably wouldn't last long. With something like this happening, they probably weren't going to take any chances with him. He knew that the sick girl was coming back before she even entered the room, sensing her presence as soon as she entered the hallway. As the came in, 21 left the wall and went over, watching her for a moment before stepping out from the shadows.
" What are you doing back in here?" he asked her, looking at her. She looked much better now. Maybe still slightly pale and her hair was messy, but much better.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Even though she was expecting a reply she still screamed and jumped. She turned to his voice and saw his outline in the darkness. She smiled brightly and said breathlessly, "Wow your stealthy. Why are you in the dark?" Without waiting for his reply she went over to a corner where there was a lamp, it was plugged in but it didn't work. She then went to the computer in the room and turned it on, she then proceeded to hack the main frame, turning on the lamp that way before leaving the system before her presence could be picked up. She smirked at the level of security, it was supposed to be the best but obviously not so much. With the light now on she went over and stood before the 21. "I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out. So thank you." She smiled and before she could think about it stepped forward and hugged him. She squeezed tightly before remembering what he was and supposedly he that he was dangerous. She let go and stepped back, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 watched this girl do all the activities, wondering how she has access to that computer. He's never touched it, since he was ordered not to ever do such a thing. But...then again he was also ordered to never leave the room or to ever attempt so. And yet, just a few hours earlier, he did. He figured he'd get punished soon enough, but for now nothing had happened. When she hugged him, he was snapped out of his thoughts and he blinked rapidly. This girl was...warm...comfortable. She pulled away far too soon though and 21 had to refrain himself from pulling her back.
" No...it's...fine. How do you have access to that computer over there?" he asked her what he was thinking previously.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith blinked. What a strange boy you are. She then ran a hand through her hair and gave a sheepish smile. "Oh that, it's easy, I hot wired it and hacked the system." She laughed then and dropped her hand. She had never before told anyone she could do that and then she kinda looked nervous, "Hey don't tell anyone I can, or else I'll be in some big trouble dude." She then went over and sat down. She looked around her. The place seemed deserted but that was only at first glance. At a second glance she could see all the equipment plugged in and no dust was settled on them either. She turned back to the 21. "So, what do you do here?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments " I won't tell anyone," 21 replied to her, considering that it was told as an ordered and he was ordered to always follow orders. He watched her with a close eye as she walked voter to sit down, wondering if, since she's human, she got tired out more quickly. He guessed so, since he's heard of the doctors complaining about being tired. At her question, 21 raised his eyebrow slightly.
" What to do...? What do you mean?" he asked her, walking slowly over towards her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith gestured to the room with one of her hands. "Well what is it that you do here, I mean, are you a scientist 21 or do you help maintain the equipment, your job here, your purpose. After all, all 21's are sent out to fight so if you're here then you must have a different job then, right?" Meredith dropped her hand and watched his face. He seemed.....different from the other 21's but for now her buggered brain just couldn't think about what it was.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments " I...have no job here. I just...get tested on by the scientists. On these tables here," 21 said, motioning towards the line of tables," When they aren't here, I just stand against the wall and look at the ground. Sometimes I rest, my eyes I mean, but I don't sleep."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith blinked. She stood up and walked over towards him. She narrowed her eyes and then circled him, slowly. She then repeated the action twice more before stopping in front of him. She grabbed his hand and held it up, tracing it with hers. She ran her hand over his hand and then somewhat up his arm, before letting go and standing on her tiptoes. She examined his face, reaching out a small soft white hand and gently brushing her fingers over his skin. After she was done she set herself down on her flat feet and looked at him, cocking her head and saying perplexed, "You seem all right to me. If you are here and being examined then you are defected somehow but I see no evidence to prove otherwise." She righted her head and asked him, "Did they give you a reason for holding you back here?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 watched her, once again, as she did her actions. He wondered what she was possibly doing to him, it was somewhat like what the scientists did to him once in a while. After she was finished, he listened to her question and ran his fingers through his hair.
" They say that I'm not suppose to be feeling what I am. That I'm too...emotional," he replied, looking at her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith frowned. "Emotional?" Then it smacked her right in the face. Of course! That's what's so different about him! She smiled at her own stupidity but it was really more or less her brain's circuitry not working properly. Then she frowned. She didn't understand why the scientists, why her grandfather thought it necessary to keep him down here for such a silly reason. After all, the 21 race were derived from human DNA, true the DNA was altered but shit, it was still somewhat human. She looked at him and said honestly, "I don't know what to say."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 looked at the girl as she seemed to be thinking, wondering what about. He as able to think, just not very well. Most of the time, his mind was blank. hat's how it should be with the 2.1, but he's the exception that he sometimes can think for himself. When the girl spoke once again, he was snapped out of it.
" Anything?" he suggested, not knowing what she meant really.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith blinked rapidly for a few moments before breaking out into some very cheerful laughter. She gently slapped his shoulder as she said between laughing fits, "You are so funny!" She turned and walked off, perplexed. He was right, he did have emotions. And a personality, humour to be precise. She bit her lip and tried to think about what could have gone 'wrong' in his creation. Surely all the steps had been followed and there were thousands of 21's already in existence so why now? Then she thought about the Earth's history, how it always adapted, how species adapted. She smirked to herself and turned around, smiling triumphantly, "I know what happened, you're an adaptation, a mutation really. You've merely evolved beyond the 'normal' 21's." She made the two finger gesture at the word normal for emphasis. She also then wondered if this is what was distracting her grandfather so much lately.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 didn't really understand what this girl meant, so he just nodded slowly at her, blinking a couple of times as he watched her, yet again, walking around. She seemed to like to do that. Possibly a bit hyper sometimes? He couldn't tell. When she spoke again, he raised his eyebrow.
" You think so?" he asked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith smiled and nodded fiercely. "Yes I'm sure. My grandfather, he's the one who made you. Professor Harold Jasper Rose. Or better known as Prof Hickey." She smiled then slowly but surely lost the smile. She realised she had made a massive mistake. She didn't know if this 21 even liked her grandfather, if he felt hatred and anger towards him then he could turn violent and hurt her. And Lord knows she was in no shape whatsoever to take on a 21, let alone a mutation. She began stepping back as her heart beat accelerated. Fear in her eyes suddenly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments 21 looked at the girl, seeing the sudden fear in her face and in her eyes. He automatically moved a bit away from her, tense.
" I'm not going to hurt you...," he said, feeling slight sadness from her thinking that he might have possibly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith stopped backing away when he tensed. She frowned when he spoke, thinking it incredible that he was able to feel so many emotions and not only feel but comprehend those of another. She curiously stepped forward until she was right in front of him. Right now the concept of personal space eluded her. She reached out a small white hand and placed it over his heart, rubbing softly. She watched her hand on his chest as she did this. "Most curious you are indeed." She said softly and to herself mostly. She looked up and for the first time realised what she was doing. She blushed a soft pink but didn't back away or say anything, her own actions too much of a surprise, that, and he felt warm, solid and very.....comforting. Not to mention she could feel his hard muscles underneath his shirt. "Um....." She gave a nervous and awkward smile, still not moving away.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments (( Are you okay??? You seem....very angry? ))

21 watched the girl as she walked back over towards him, wondering if she believed that he wasn't going to hurt her. She must have, considering that she touched him. Hes never really experienced touch before, besides when experiments were being done on him by very...unplesent hands touching him. So thus much softer and nicer touch, even through his shirt, was strange, but also fairly nice.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ah okay. I didn't want to post in case it was meant as flirty or frisky or something ^.^))

Meredith cleared her throat and abruptly stepped back. She smiled awkwardly and then became fascinated by the lamp. She walked over and said softly, "I suppose I should find a way to manually activate it since they notice the electricity feed eventually and think it a glitch and shut it off. I can't leave you in the dark now can I?" She said with her back still to him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments (( Rumor? No, I don't think she's replied to anyone for about a week)