Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen & Iesha ★

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 3: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Hi

Plot:

The badass, suspicious Girl who is afraid of her past has been involved with the supernatural since she discovered her demonic ancestry. After she agrees to an innocuous request, she plunges into a treacherous adventure. Can she escape the exotic, lustful half-angel who wants to learn her secret?

Requirements:

- I'll be the girl
- Detailed Character

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments So, I'm the fallen angel right? Do you have and requirement for look interests, name interests (Stuff like that before I made my character?) And the plot will be in modern times right?

Do you want to just start into the story?

message 5: by Delirious (last edited Feb 05, 2014 04:33PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments ║↬|Full Name|↫║ Mackanzie Rue Beckett
|↜║Nickname║↝| Kenzi

║↬|Age|↫║ 17
║↬|Date of Birth|↫║ February 12th, 1996
|↜║Place of Birth║↝| Manhatten

║↬|Gender|↫║ Female
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Bisexual

║↬|Relationship Status|↫║ Open...
|↜║Infatuation║↝| Open....

║↬|Physical Appearance|↫║

║↬|Demon Form|↫║

║↬|Personality|↫║

Kenzi is extremely protective of her friends and does not take kindly to anyone she considers as not having her BFF's best interests at heart. At times she has been rash and does not always make the best decisions, although never intentionally. She has become very close to Trick and seeks his advice often.

Kenzi is very quick-witted and playfully sarcastic. Her one-liners often help relieve the tension when she is find herself in dangerous situations. She has shown a lot of courage and is always ready to put herself in harm's way when necessary. She can be reluctant to trust those she encounters, which is quite often a virtue. She is a master of disguise, wearing various wigs and using accents which enable her to infiltrate places during investigative work. Her everyday appearance is predominantly "Goth" with a dash of playful femininity.

║↬|Powers/Abilities|↫║

A succubus feeds and heals herself by drawing chi through the mouths of their lovers, friends, volunteers, or victims; and from the energy created from engaging in sexual activity. The succubus can kill someone by draining their victim of his or her chi. Although Demons can tolerate having their chi taken more than humans can, they are not immune from being injured or killed because of it.

When a succubus is injured or wounded, feeding from chi allows her to heal at an accelerated rate if enough energy is taken. Some succubi can draw the chi from multiple bodies at the same time, like once a mortally wounded Kenzi drained the chi of everyone present in the room when the Dark Kenzi persona emerged.

When she has fed, a succubus is stronger and faster than humans and many Demons, and has a greater resistance to harm.

Seduction and manipulation: A Succubus seduces and manipulates with the touch of her skin on another's. This contact is very pleasurable and eliminates her victim's resistance so she can feed from him or her, or engage in sex. If her target is a female bisexual or homosexual, or open to experimentation, the sexual seduction is successful; if, however, she is strictly heterosexual and not attracted to same-sex activity it will not have an effect. The same applies to male targets: if they are heterosexual they will respond, but if they are homosexual the seduction will be rejected. The victim can be left confused about what had come over him or her, or without a memory of what had happened. Her succubus touch can also be used to calm someone down, and to acquire information from a target.

Resuscitation: A Succubus can resuscitate Demons and human, alike, by transferring chi into them.

Sexual Aura Reading: A Succubus can see the level of someone's sexual attraction and lust.

Superhuman Strength: A Succubus possesses noticeably superior physical strength than an average adult human.

Longevity: While not immortal, Succubi possess longer lifespans than humans.

message 6: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "So, I'm the fallen angel right? Do you have and requirement for look interests, name interests (Stuff like that before I made my character?) And the plot will be in modern times right?

Do you want..."

You're a half angel, I just put the gif up there cause it looked cool. Also, make him really hot and alluring like jensen ackles or someone else. Plot is in the modern time..

message 7: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Feb 05, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments "I am grateful for seas of wonder and significance."-Archangel Cassiel

[Full Name:] Christian Jameson

[Age:] 18

[Date of Birth:] March 2, under archangel Cassiel, Archangel of Solitude and Tear.

[Place of Birth:] Touched by the light under an large oak tree.

[Gender:] Male

[Sexuality:] Straight

[[Relationship Status] Open, Christian isn't looking for anyone at the moment.

[Physical Appearance:]

Christian is an 6'1 young male whom is on the lean side. He has a muscular build, due to the fact that he was a warrior before he 'fell' from grace. His hair is brown as an the mane of a lion. He has eyes that are the color of the deep ocean. He has an smile that makes anyone feel safe in his presence, as Christian was also a guardian to a few selected human beings before he became a warrior.

[His wings:]

[After his wings were torn]

[Personality:]

Christian has an out in the open personality type. He will not hold his tongue on what he feels. He is the one guy who would be completely honest with you if you ask him about something and not be affected much. He has a lot of courage and he will take on anything that has threatened him. He has a love for birds. He can be quiet and reserved if he is faced with a person who is trying to deceive him and he is aware of this. He can be responsible and independent, in which in his days before he fell he was in charge of several humans. His biggest flaw is that he cares a little to much. He cares for people in general and what he believes was right, in which case this led to his falling.

[Powers/Abilities:]

~Superhuman strength - The physical strength of an angel in a vessel is unknown, it's possible that their strength is unlimited as it doesn't come from the vessels muscles but instead their angelic power. They also have an extreme control on their strength as they have been shown to punch through walls but also non-fatally punch humans. One has been shown to be able to lift a one-ton anvil with ease.
~ Telekinesis - He has the ability to move and influence objects with his minds.
~Teleportation - Angels have the ability to teleport anywhere in the world as long as the area is not protected by Enochian sigils. They can teleport themselves and other beings.
~Invisibility - Angels, even while occupying vessels, can render themselves unseen.
~Healing - He has the ability to heal humans. When angels are disconnected from Heaven, they lose this power, in which case he has.
~He is able to maintain his vessels without food, water, or sleep, and to heal them after he is injured.
~Sedation - He has the ability to make humans unconscious by placing two fingers on their foreheads.
~Supernatural perception - he is able to see objects and beings that are invisible to humans, for e.g. reapers and Enochian sigils.
~ Telepathy - He has the ability to communicate using his minds.
~Dreamwalking - He can enter human dreams in order to communicate with them. He do not need to know where the person is to use this ability.
~ Soul-reading - By reaching into a human's chest, an angel can read marks left on the human's soul by another angel. This procedure is very painful for the human, but leaves little physical damage.
~Soul-channeling - He can use the energy from souls to empower themselves.
~Voice mimicry - He has the ability to sound like any human he choose.
~Time travel - He have the ability to go backward and forward through time, though this is difficult without Heaven's assistance.

message 8: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments You going to finish this?

message 10: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments That awesome XD his also hot

message 12: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Awesome, how you want to start

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Good question. where are they located? In a city or where ever.

message 14: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments They could be living in manhatten, then um. How should they like meet?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Your character is a demon, a number of possibilities comes to mind. She could be chased and accidentally runs into him, she could be causing trouble and somehow Christian is dragged into it, she could be partying at a club and sort of dances with him on the dance floor, Umm I would have more but my eyes are growing tired.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Night, I'm logging out.

message 17: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Okay, um. I like both of them, she could be at club and is causing trouble also she starts dancing with some people. You want to start first?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments I don't mind, but it may take a bit because I have company over.

message 19: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Okay, then I could go first.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments In the beginning...

The world was evil and blank in the eyes of an pure creature who was no longer pure. Christian Jameson walked along the dark, black street in the part of the city which was almost over ran be demons propelling themselves as humans. This is where I belong. An angel who has fallen from grace. "Cursed to live among the Earth." Coming into sight of an club which gave off the feel of trouble mixed with danger air. He watched several individuals, couples in their party clothes, walked into the club hanging all over each other. "I could use some fun after what I had been through, good or bad, it no longer matters" Walking toward the club, he catches the eyes of several other demons who stood off to the side. Ignoring the, he walks into the club. The loud music blasting in his ears as he stood there looking around. He was wearing a blue shirt and some black pants. Walking farther into the club and stepping onto the dance floor, Christian was quickly approached by this girl who started to dance against him. He started to dance as well

message 21: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi walked into a club, music blared around her. Some people were up dancing, she pushed past people. She wore a red wig and had make up on. She wore a short black dress as she passed people she was pick pocketing grabbing peoples wallet and stuffing it in her jacket pocket. She wore sunglasses as she pushed past people. She pulled a strand of her red wig back behind her ear, her eyes scanned around them. She gracefully sat down on the chair to the bar, she ordered a shot of vodka. She pulled money from a guys wallet that she stole and stuffed it back in giving the bartender the money she had pulled out.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Sorry, haven't be on in two days much. Wait why did you move yours?)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Nope, I'll have my post up in a sec:))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Christian dances with the other girl for a second as he quickly became bored with the girl. Nevertheless, he continued to dance with the girl. He allowed his eyes to wander over the crowd of people lazily. So this is it-the end of my fun huh. As his eyes are quickly falling over random persons, he started to think that this club was just as boring as the others had been. As if he was guided by an invisible force, he his fell on an interesting sight: a bright red wig. Smiling amusingly, Christian excused himself from the girl and he made his way over toward the bar.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Sorry it's short-I have to get back into his character)

message 26: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi took a drink of her shot, she actually liked this place. It had a lot of stupid humans, her eyes looked around her stopping on some guys. Who to rob next? She thought when her eyes stopped on one guy that was coming to the bar. She looked back to the bottle pouring another shot, alcohol never affected her. She could drink all kinds, but it wouldn't do anything. She didn't know if maybe she steal from the guy that was coming over to the bar, something about him was off to her.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments As he neared the busy bar, the fallen angel noticed the nonchalant feel around the area. Most of the bar stools were filled with the presence of someone, all except one.My luck has changed, one seat left. Each step, Christian took was as if he was accepting an invitation. He seen her blue eyes turned toward him as if to considering something. Something pulled him toward her or was it the fact that he felt an old desire to get into trouble. Yes it was something he had always been able to find when he got bored. Reaching the bar, Christian purposely took the empty red set next to the young girl with red hair facing her. "What are you drinking?"

message 28: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi looked up meeting the gaze of the man, she felt like he was different then the humans. Something made him want to talk with her even if she didn't want to talk to anybody. She gave him a sly smile, "Vodka," She stated. Well, since he is here let's make some trouble, maybe he had a wallet, but how to steal it? This was the big question, cause he actually was watching her every move.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Christian made an 'ah' sound after hearing her answer his question. "You must be a heavy drinker to drink Vodka as if it was water" Turning to the bartender, Christian orders a light drink. "You're here alone?" Returning his gaze to Kenzi, he pondered his next move. Receiving his drink in less than a few seconds, Christian quickly swallows his small shot down in one gulp. Sitting the small glass cup back down on the counter, he held a hand out to Kenzi. "Wanna dance?"

message 30: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi was debating on what to do, when she heard him ask her to dance. She smiled, "Sure," She said. She stood up, grabbing his hand. "Well let's go dance," She smirked. She was good with dancing, she could steal his wallet if she close enough. She started dancing with him out on the dance floor, there were some others. Some were a little tipsy, because they were drunk as they danced.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (I just got on my computer)

message 32: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments (Sorry, I'm bored... I can't go on my laptop kinda sucks.)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (view spoiler)

Taking, the girl's hand with his. He wore an smile that was both charming and angelic. Walking with Kenzi, he leads her out onto the dance floor. As Kenzi started to dance with him, Christian dance back moving closer to her as the crowd was growing with others. "You're a pretty good dancer" He had a hand around her waist as he danced with her.

message 34: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi smirked, "Not all girls are bad at dancing," She said as she danced with him. For a minute she forgot about stealing and trying to survive. She smiled dancing closer to him, she didn't mind anymore. She put her hand on his chest as they danced to the blaring music around them.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Dang it! My bad)

The fallen angel eyes wanders over the red-haired beauty as he sway to the loud music. He could sense an demonic feeling coming from her, yet he couldn't quite place where he felt the feeling. as she sway along with him, the familiar feeling hits him. Demon.She's demon. Yet, he felt oddly attracted to her depend what he felt she was. Christian dances with Kenzi for a few minutes long before he took her hand. Leaning over he spoke near her ear."Follow me for a spell"

(It took me forever to think of this-writer's block at the moment)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (It was a comment like 'walk with me a bit only he said walk with me a spell)

message 37: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments (Yeah, sorry)

Kenzi had been dancing with him smiling, but he grabbed her hand. She stopped dancing following him, what no she can't do this? What if he finds what you are? What if he was a supernatural creature? At the last part, she wanted to slap herself of course he was. If he spelled her to follow him, then he wasn't normal like her. But she was only mischief, she would never hurt anybody. She was a full bloodied demon, she had been born this way. It wasn't her fault and she didn't say anything as she followe him like she was in trace.

message 38: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Mar 12, 2014 01:22AM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments The fallen angel leads the demon along an semi dark collider. Sliding his right hand around Kenzie waist, Christian moves closer to her as they walked. Suddenly he came to a stop, and pulled her in front of him, pressing their bodies pressing together at he torso. His deep black eyes dancing with an silent anticipation. Tell me are you out for a night of fun" Their faces just inches apart place.

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi eyes lifted up to his face through her black lashes, she let a smirk slip across her face. "Well, that depends who I'm having a night out of fun with," She smirked standing there. She felt his body pressed against her, she could see the lust in his eyes. "But, the better question is are you up for it?" She questioned cocking her head up at him. His arm was around her waist keeping in place pressing into his body.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Sorry chick)

Taking a moment to look the attractive girl over, an low sizzling spark of attraction flashes in his eyes which deepened into a electric currency of a bit more than lust-obsession or possessing perhaps. Her creamy white skin reminded him of something straight out of his dreams. His dark eyes gleamed with amusement at her redirecting of the question. Her face, he could imagine himself reaching out and running a hand along the side until he had made his way to her hair, he could tell the wig was fake, where his fingers would interline with the hidden strands. Taking her question as meaning he could make his move, Christian leans over and presses his lips to her. After a minute, he pulls back a little. "I'm up for anything and everything" Than he presses his lips back to her, kissing her hotly.

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi smiled feeling his sexual desire and felt his lips press against her lips. She kissed him back with the same intensity. Her hand slid up his stomach onto his chest as her other hand stopped cupping the back of his neck. She felt a smile appear on her lips as they kissed.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (I was trying to think of what to write.next...I'm not sure what to have Christian do next)

message 43: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments (Um. i don't know push her against a wall while kissing her???? *shrug*)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (give me a sec)

message 45: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments (Your laptop freeze?)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (yes slot and there are posts I want to do but I will post here using my phone right now. Sorry for the way)

message 48: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments (Its okay XD)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Taken a step, he knowing that she would mimic his move. Then he takes another. Than a few more. Until he had Kenzie pressed back against the corridor wall. Only than did he break the kiss. "You're not a bad kisser"The fallen angel was a bit curious about the strange woman he had in his arms. Yet he didn't feel the need to ask as this was only a one time thing, so he assumed. He had his left hand along the small of her back, pressing her to his back. His other was traveling along her left side, and his dark eyes stated on hers.

message 50: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 3831 comments Kenzi stepped back until her back was pressed up against the wall. She felt him pull away from him, she smirked, "Well I'm experienced," She teased. Kenzi hestaited, but her scalp was starting to itch. She pulled the wig off letting her black hair fall down around her shoulders. She felt his hand on her back and on her left side. She let the wig fall from her hands kissing him on the lips, her hand settled on his chest.

« previous 1 3