Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E & Emmaleigh

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hey-ohhh!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hullo :o

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments HAve any ideas? :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Actually a lot c:

↳The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a blood slave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.↲

↳What would you do if your father the Demon and King of Hell itself arranged for you his daughter to be Queen of Hell itself when he ever died or something ever happened? Would you run or would you do your training to become strong just like him? Or would you and your secret lover you have run away? Your not a witch like you used to be. Your a demon as your the spawn of Lucifer even though he had a child with a witch which was you. Though as much as you would love to become Queen you don't want to leave your secret lover. But slowly years past and your around twenty-three and you forget him as your arranged marriage has came around you. [I'll discuss the rest later since I haven't thought it all up exactly.

It was in high school were student A fell in love with student B and they would be "together forever" such as going to the same collage and such. Luckily they were together for about until Senior year of high school were everything went down hill. Student A fell for a wrong guy who absued her and made her do drugs, alochol, cutting and other crap. Though student B never knew till the last second where he raped her and she told him but she didn't care cause she still fell for student C. (Forgot to mention there was another student which is C) Anyways student A is with student C till she is around twenty. Accidentally she runs into student B in her collage seeing as there in the same class and she falls back into his arms or so he thinks. Truly she needs his help cause she's been in and out of hospitals and such. But will it work to be that "happy together forever" couple? Or will she still be with the absuive boyfriend? Only time can tell.

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments THE FIRST ONE, THE FIRST ONE TIMES A MILLIONS

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Lol okay. ;o

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Soo, how will the characters go? :3

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Shadow Taker ~Higher rank but is a creature and not human.
Supernatural~ Below the rank oft he shadow taker but more like security guards and so forth and they are creatures.
Humans~ They are the slaves to both ranks and such.

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Should we do one of us take the shadow taker/ or supernatural and then two humans to split. . .
or just make one of each ? :3

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I like your first idea. You can do two shadow takers and I'll do Supernaturals with humans or what do you think? :o

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments What if we both did two shadow takers
and you two supernaturals
and then two humans each? Or is that too much? o.o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments No it's not to confusing. Wait do you mean this?

Shadow takers ~ [Els and Emmaleigh]
Supernatural ~ [Els and Emmaleigh]
Humans ~ [Els and Emmaliegh]

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Poop,

I meant like to go along with the first idea

Me -- shadow takers

You -- supernaturals

Me and you -- humans

BUT I like your idea as well :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sorry you just totally confused me till now. >~<

But your idea you suggested is better. I wouldn't mind being a supernatural and a human. :3

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hahha, Okay, so, wait, which one do you like the best? XD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yours truly. C':

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Alright. . .and can you kind of write that out? XD I'm a little confused o.o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I like to do basics honestly and add the whole detail later on. So here's the template:

Full Name
Nick Name
Real Age [Shadow Taker & Supernatural only]
Species [Shadow Takers and Supernaturals are high ranking but their species such as: demon, fallen angel, witch, etc]
Apparition
Other

I guess also add love status as in if our people knew each other already? :o

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Mmkay o.o But which character template are we doing. . .like who gets what?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I was thinking you get shadow takers and I get Supernaturals with one human along with the template I created? Or do you think better?

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I like that :D It's fine!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. ^-^ Can you start yours first please?

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments It may take me a little bit, and I honestly don't know if I'll get them done tonight o.o I'll only be on for a little bit longer :3 But I'll work on them!

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments QUESTION: How are you about sexuality?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I'm fine with it. I'm thinking just bisexual, heterosexual, or questioning. I don't usually do lesbian or gay. And don't worry I was thinking basic templates.

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Well, I was wondering, are we doing a male and female with our supernaturals and than one of us do a male human and the other a female human or well I guess that really doesn't matter o.o

NEvermind.

I'm rambling.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments It doesn't matter to me o.o

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Mmkay! I'll start on my characters tomorrow (:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okie doki ^~^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments You there? :o >.> <.<

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I'm sorry o: I'll be on my laptop in an hour or so ! I completely forgot sorrrryy!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Aw it's okay. c: I was like wait where did she go? Ya know? :o

message 33: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I understand completely :3 I sorry! I was thinking about it yesterday than got caught up and forgot D:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Aw it's okay o; I was like I can't wait to see her characters and then I'm like o.o

message 35: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments xD Will you post yours first/?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sure. I was just going to simple basics to be honest. Is that okay?

message 37: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Yeah that's fine :D I just kinda wanted a template if that makes sense

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh the templates going to be just this

Shadow Taker [It would also be the same for, Supernaturals, Humans]

"Gif, Quote"
[Full Name]
[Age]
[Real Age] Shadow Takers, Supernatural's only
[Species]
Appearance
Other

message 39: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Feb 08, 2014 07:51PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ++Shadow Taker++

[Full Name] Geoff Kristoff
[-Age-] 27
[Real Age] 1760
[Species] Shadow Takers are a species within themselves. They are evolved to their fullest and all have access to basically the same powers-some major in certain abilities- Geoff has magical-dark powers. Very strong within possession. And can summon the dead.
[Appearance]

___

++Shadow Taker++
[Full Name] Violet Slumber
[Age] Looks late teens; early twenties
[Real Age] 4023
[Species] Shadow Taker; Specifies in her vampire stage; can transform between ages; strong; manipulation; stays in youth form to manipulate
[Appearance]
((For fun she takes this form: ))

--she's obsessed with white hair--

____

+++Human+++

[Name] Hannah Waltzy
[Age] 19
[Species] Human
[Appearance]

++Twin Human+++

[Name] James Waltzy
[19]
[Species] human
[Appearance]

message 40: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Btw: What gender is your human going to be?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I was thinking a girl?

message 42: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Mmkay! I haven't decided yet, That's why mine isn't up o.o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments It's fine. Shall I get mine up after yours? :o

message 44: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments You can go ahead and put yours up :p I have two of them just need the human c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments (view spoiler)

Supernatural

"If I could explain it would be so complicated that maybe you would hate me. Please just understand me? I beg of you?! Yet you can't. It was my mistake for even trying to get you to understand."

[ Full Name ] Zacheriah Tatum Cater
[ Nick Name(s) ] Zach, Tatum
[ Age] Late twenties ~ 23
[ Real Age ] 1,468
[ Species ] They might be a bit low ranking but to be honest their just as strong as the, Shadow Taker's themselves. But to be honest they are just as good and so forth. This type of guy is to be personally a demon.
[ Appearance ]

"Sometimes the most beautiful of things can get ruined just like myself."
[ Full Name ] Scarlett "Rosey" Zander
[ Nick Name(s) ] Scar, Rosey
[ Age] Early twenties~22
[ Real Age ] 1,267
[ Species ] They might be a bit low ranking but to be honest their just as strong as the, Shadow Taker's themselves. But to be honest they are just as good and so forth. This type of guy is to be personally a Fay.
[ Appearance ]

Human

[ Full Name ] Gaby "Darney" Black
[ Nick Name(s) ] Gaby, Darney
[ Age] Late teens~ 19
[ Species ] Human
[ Appearance ]

message 46: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments :D I put up my last character btw

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh my god should I do another guy or girl perhaps? >~<

message 48: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I don't care xD :3 Its up to you! I just wanted them to be twins.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Maybe I should to make it fair? :c

message 50: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Doesn't matter to me ^^ You can either make another male (or female) if you want?

« previous 1