Luxen discussion

Book Discussions > Movie Cast

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Who would you cast to play the characters from the Lux Series ?
Mine would be:
Daemon/ Dawson: Pepe Toth
Katy: No idea
Bethany: Ryan Newman
Dee: Phoebe Tonkin, not sure :S
Ash: Ashley Benson
Adam/Andrew: Alexander Ludwig

message 2: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments I have found a Maia Mitchell who Is a lot like the Katy Swartz I imagined, what do you think ?

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Mcintosh | 6 comments I really think. Deamon- Alex pettyfer/ Joey baker. Katy-zoey deutch Adam- chance Crawford

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments I think Katy should definitely have light brown hair and even though in the book Daemon has the sort of appearance of someone like Taylor Lautner ( tan skin, dark hair) I think Daemon should have only lightly tanned skin and very dark brown hair, I think that would suite the appearance of Daemon best. I have some celebs in mind only I have no clue what their names are.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments I think for Katy someone who kinda looks like Shailene Woodley because she sorta suits the description, but she's staring in a few other films at the moment and, fair enough she looks different in The Fault in our Stars to what she looks like in Divergent, but it's what she looks like in Divergent that suits Katy and I don't think Shailene Woodley should be in both. But I think whoever would play Katy should have the light brown hair etc. according to the description in the book.

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments I think William Mosely for Blake.

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments Search to youtube 'dreamcast lux series' and watch the video by Camilla S, I think the actors she's chosen are really good. Lilly Collins would make a great Katy, you can dye her hair light brown

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments I think Julie Benz for Katy's mum, Michael Weatherly for Will, Odette Annable/Yustman (I'm not sure of her surname) for Dee, Lindsey Fonesca for Carissa, Beau Mirchoff as Simon Cutters, William Moseley, I have no idea for Ash, Andrew/Adam, Lesa, Mattew, Katy or Daemon/Dawson. No one seems to do Daemon/Dawson justice. Any ideas?

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments Nada, no one can do Daemon and Katy justice, bur we could come close, don't u guys agree?