The real world [Prototype role-play idea] discussion

Orphanage > Worker's office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments The main employee meeting area.

message 2: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John walked up to Jax in the office. "Have you seen crate #25 while you were down in the basement by any chance? It's missing." He asked casually.

message 3: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganp) "It's Jex and no why? What's in it?" Jex asked while going back to finish his cup of coffee

message 4: by Alex, no (last edited Feb 05, 2014 10:04AM) (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments "Ummm... Top secret classified stuff you shouldn't know about." John said "And that's not important. What's important is that I know where it is and no one gets to it."

message 5: by Alex, no (last edited Mar 07, 2014 06:05AM) (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John led Rodrick into his office in the back. He picked up one of the disks from his desk.

message 6: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments Edith starred from inside the door silently snapping photos. Hoping no one sees her.

message 7: by Elise, (last edited Mar 07, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Elise, | 75 comments Edith once seeing all the records slipped the camera into her bag. She rushed out. She had to find Psych.

message 8: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John set the disk on a strange-looking record player. The disk started turning, then started playing strange words. "Goodbye, Rodrick" John said. There was a poof of smoke, and Rodrick had disappeared.

message 9: by Elise, (last edited Mar 11, 2014 05:46AM) (new)

Elise, | 75 comments Edith creeped silently through the offices trying to get more answers. She saw a box identical to the one holding the disks. She looked into it. Inside was a strange looking statue of a cat. It tickled her fingers to touch. She realized that she couldn't see her feet. She wrapped the statue on paper and carried it out. She ran upstairs to the bedroom and hid it where no one would find it.

message 10: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 36 comments Psych blocked her path and grabbed the statue. He then looked at it curiously, "Interesting. Edith you shouldn't take what isn't yours. Next time you spy on someone, try to be a little more stealthy." He placed the cat back into the box and locked the door behind him. "And one more thing, don't touch."

message 11: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John sat up from his chair, which had previously looked empty. "I'm glad to see you showed up" He said "Edith, you might as well stay now"

message 12: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments "What do you want John?" she shouted

message 13: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments "It's obvious you want answers" John replied "You do want that right?"

message 14: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments "Yes, I do, I was instantly drawn to this place"

message 15: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (We probably should wait for Ben to be online before we reveal)

message 16: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (ok)

message 17: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments "I knew there was something strange here. I just didn't expect you two to be so secretive"

message 18: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (sorry, we need to go. 3rd hour after lunch I'll be here)

message 19: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (wait, I'm here)

message 20: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (too late. See ya 3rd)

message 21: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (k)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

he didnt know where he was running, so he ran into the door

his nose started bleeding

"Owwwww"

message 23: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John didn't pay any attention to the new person in the room. He just carefully pulled a disk out of his desk and set it on his strange record player.

message 24: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John pressed play on the record player. there was a puff of smoke, and Psych and Edith where gone

message 25: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganp) "Hey John! What's up? Why is it so smokey in here?" Jex said while batting away some smoke

message 26: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John quickly shoved the disk back in his desk. "Ummmmm..." He stumbled for words "I accidentally lit my desk on fire." He pulled out a match and set his papers ablaze "See?"

message 27: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganp) "Dude! Not cool!" Jex then quickly ran towards the fire extinguisher and put out the fire

message 28: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John casually picked up the record player and set it in a closet, as if nothing just happened.

message 29: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganp) "What was that thing anyway that you just put in the closet?" Jex asked quickly

message 30: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments "What thing?" John said, very suspiciously "You must be seeing things"

message 31: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganp) "That record player thing! Well it looked like one anyway...." Jex asked while putting the extinguisher away

message 32: by Alex, no (last edited Mar 11, 2014 10:12AM) (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments "I think you're crazy" John said "now, go find psych and Edith, they went missing"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

he was hearing everything

"I have to get out of this crazy place"

message 34: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 36 comments ((did you get the message from Alex?))

message 35: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (if you did, REPLY!)

message 36: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (sorry)

message 37: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (did you get it?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(( are you guys gonna join my zombie group?))

message 39: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (I did)

message 40: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (so where were we)

message 41: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments ((You're character disappeared. Don't comment. Just reply to my message and You'll be on your way))

message 42: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (Where is it?)

message 43: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (Ug... I'll send it again. it's in the top corner by your profile)

message 44: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (Thanks)

message 45: by Elise, (new)

Elise, | 75 comments (replied)

message 46: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments (k)

message 47: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments When Jex didn't reply, John growled "Fine, I'll check myself"

message 48: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John stopped by the door. "You know what?" John said "I haven't chatted about the future of this orphanage."

message 49: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganp) "What would it even be? There's nothing to change! It's already perfect!" Jex replied while walking to the hallway

message 50: by Alex, no (new)

Alex (ninjascorpion20) | 201 comments John slammed the door on him. "I don't think you get it. It's not that anything's wrong, but there are things I have to change. For my preferences"

« previous 1