Harlequin/Silhouette series romances discussion

Primal Instinct (Instinct #1)
This topic is about Primal Instinct
General > Looking for honest review in exchange for ARC

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janie Crouch | 2 comments My debut Harlequin Intrigue (PRIMAL INSTINCT isbn:9780373697564) releases next month. I'm looking for up to 10 readers who will give an honest review on Goodreads, Amazon & B&N (and a blog if you happen to have one) in exchange for a free autographed ARC (Advanced Reader Copy). I will mail it to you immediately.

Primal Instinct:
Ten years ago Adrienne Jeffries was a profiler for the FBI with a talent so remarkable she became known as the bloodhound -- someone who could sense and track evil. But the price she paid for her abilities was too high, costing her almost everything. So she left the Bureau with no intention of ever returning.

FBI Agent Conner Perigo is trying to catch a killer who has eluded his team at every turn. He will use any means available -- including an unwilling ex-profiler with some sort of hocus-pocus abilities -- if it means finally getting ahead of the killer. What he doesn't expect is his attraction to Adrienne or his desire to protect this vulnerable beauty.

And she needs his protection, especially now that it seems the killer has targeted Adrienne as his next victim.

Please inbox me if you have any questions. Thanks! Visit www.janiecrouch.com

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 1 comments Sounds like something I would pick up. I love FBI novels!

I post reviews wherever you would like. primarily here, Amazon and my blog. I can do B&N as well if you would like. :-) We can even do an Author Interview if you are so inclined on my blog and cross-post the link on fb.

Please message me :-)

Thank you.

AgentScully | 7 comments I'm a big Intrigue reader and more than willing to review your book. I've really gotten into the line in the last couple of years, and like to collect the older ones too. I mostly write reviews here on GR and on Amazon.

You can message me here if you like.

message 4: by Ange (new) - added it

Ange Victoria | 2 comments :( I don't believe you'll send out copies outside the US, do you? Otherwise I would lovvvvveeeeeeee to review it for you.

Congrats on the debut ;)

Janie Crouch | 2 comments I just PMed you... :)