Team Edward discussion

Is Bella Good?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 229 (229 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Chloë (new)

Chloë (tinkerbell47650) | 20 comments Is Kristen Stewart really good enough to play Bella? I think she is horrible.

message 2: by Jo (new)

Jo I liked her i think she perfect for the role although i think she overacts the stutteryness and says ummm to much

message 3: by Chloë (new)

Chloë (tinkerbell47650) | 20 comments she was too shy and not girly enough

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo She isnt exactly girly in the books though i would have liked her to be a little less shy and maybe smile more cos i dont think she smiled once in the whole film

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 18 comments Sorry about butting in but was it just me or did she always look as if she was about to either burst into tears or throw up?

message 6: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah lol i agree

message 7: by Talya (new)

Talya | 159 comments i think she has to smile more
like way
especially for eclipse

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments She wasnt awful, but she wasn't amazing either.

message 9: by H.M. (new)

H.M. No offense to Bella, or to Stephenie Meyer, but I think Bella is really shallow.

message 10: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Rebecca wrote: "Sorry about butting in but was it just me or did she always look as if she was about to either burst into tears or throw up?"

I agree. She wasn't that good.

message 11: by Emi B (new)

Emi B (emib) I think she was ok but she wasn't amazing.

message 12: by Aliya (new)

Aliya (ayilamina222) | 7 comments i hate kristen! she sucks at acting! she is a drug addict....i read in a magazine that she calms herself down by smoking!

message 13: by Emi B (new)

Emi B (emib) Wow really it worrys me that young girls look up to celebrities that do things like that.

message 14: by Suzie Q. (new)

Suzie Q. i think kristen stewart is a horrible actor at the end of twilight wen edward tells bella she should go 2 jacksonville she lik looked lik she ws bout to laugh i just dont think she is a very good actor

message 15: by Talya (new)

Talya | 159 comments i though she could do better but she didnt do terrible

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 18 comments no offense to Stephanie Meyer and I totally love Twilight but there is one major flaw. Bella isn't meant to be that beautiful and neither is Kristen Stewart, she is not very exciting I mean her whole world is about Edward she doesn't really have her own life (as we saw in New Moon) but she has these two mega hot guys wanting to kill each other over her. Why?

message 17: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments The hand thing she does gets on my nerves...if you watch the movie watch her hands...you'll understand what i mean

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that she is fine, but they could have found better to play her.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (urghisme) | 55 comments Tiffany, what does she do with her hands?
Have you ever noticed how much she blinks in the movie? it is like out of control!!! especially when edward and her are talking in the hospital after she almost gets ran over!!!!

message 20: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments Anna, YES! The blinking is annoying. Its like shes cracked out or something. Shes always moving her hands when shes talking but its not like gesturing bc i get that its just annoying.

message 21: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Why does she have to blink so much?!?!?!? I think it kind of ruins that movie, don't you?

message 22: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments It ruins the whole character. Rob does a pretty good Edward but she doesnt know how to be "bella"

message 23: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) I agree she doesnt...

message 24: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Yah.

message 25: by Chloë (new)

Chloë (tinkerbell47650) | 20 comments Thanks so much!!!! I always thought she looked a little like Mary Cathren Galleger in "Superstar" she does the weird chin thing.

message 26: by Chloë (new)

Chloë (tinkerbell47650) | 20 comments SHE SUCKS

message 27: by H.M. (new)

H.M. I hate her acting!

message 28: by Karishma (new)

Karishma i just didnt really see the whole "Im sooo in lovvee wit you!!" thing going on between rob and kristen. it was just like they were dealing with each other and then at the end at the hospital "Dont go! i need you even though i dont look like im happy being around you!" like, i just didnt see the connection. the book was wayy better. is there a group for people who didnt like rob pattinson? i mean, i liked him but i think Paul Wesley
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm355575628...
would be a much better edward. at least, he looks closer to the edward in my mind than rob

message 29: by Karishma (new)

Karishma hes the guy on the left

message 30: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments Not too cute...cuter than Rob Pattinson sure...but still..not too cute IMO

message 31: by Chloë (new)

Chloë (tinkerbell47650) | 20 comments Get back on the subject of Bella.

message 32: by Chloë (new)

Chloë (tinkerbell47650) | 20 comments Chloe wrote: "Get back on the subject of Bella.
"

Who is weird.

message 33: by Karishma (new)

Karishma okay, sorry. ur right. i cant wait till they hafta replace her in the 4th movie

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 18 comments wot they r going to replace her?

message 35: by Karishma (new)

Karishma well rnt they supposed to? if she turns into a vampire she's gonna look different, right? wont they put a prettier girl in?

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 18 comments i don't no. I thought they would just transform her in make up

message 37: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments i thought so too

message 38: by Karishma (new)

Karishma oh. well i really hope they replace her instead

message 39: by Karishma (new)

Karishma i figured thats why they picked her. looking the way she does

message 40: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments um, yeah they wouldn't change the actress to someone totallty different... just make up prob

message 41: by Karishma (new)

Karishma well now im all sad:(

message 42: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (lovn_mr_darcy) | 18 comments Yeah bc its not like they can make her act better...its not that shes horribly ugly its just that shes a sucky actress that makes everyone hate her

message 43: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Karishma wrote: "i just didnt really see the whole "Im sooo in lovvee wit you!!" thing going on between rob and kristen. it was just like they were dealing with each other and then at the end at the hospital "Dont ..."

He needs lighter hair, but he looks way better than Rob.

message 44: by Karishma (new)

Karishma she was a better actress when she was a kid. idk wat happened

message 45: by H.M. (new)

H.M. How do you know that?

message 46: by Karishma (new)

Karishma well i wanted to see if she was always this bad an actress, and so when i had to babysit, there was this movie on disney, "Catch that Kid" and she was in it. i only saw two bits of it cuz i was switching it back and forth, but she seemed more emotional at least in her roles. she looked exactly the same

message 47: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Interesting how people can change.

message 48: by Karishma (new)

Karishma mhm

message 49: by H.M. (new)

H.M. I once saw this little clip of when Britney Spears was in elementary school. She did this singing recital thing. W.O.W. Sometimes it is sad the way people end up in life, kinda like my uncle. He was a good kid, but somehow, he ended up a smoker, divorced, and with three piercings. It is a sad world out there.

message 50: by Karishma (new)

Karishma yea..

« previous 1 3 4 5