SwordArtOnline Roleplay discussion

General > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 238 comments Mod
~~~SUGGESTIONS~~~

Please Suggest ideas for the group here!!!

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 51 comments Maby if you ever get around to it you shoud incude the Gun Gal and Underworld parts in the story alth this is just a sunggestin if you have read the light novals

message 3: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

i haven't read the light novels, I'm waiting for the Gun Gale season to be released in the anime.

message 4: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments How about maybe... a Request an Rp thread? <--Where you can post a small description of your character(s) and ask if anyone wants to roleplay
And a Request a Character thread? <--Where you can ask people to make a family member or friend of your character

message 5: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

im still setting up the group, ive already thought of a request an rp partner but not a request a charrie

message 6: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 47 comments Understood. :) I've seen the charrie one in other groups, actually. Like, if someone wants a boyfriend or friend or family member they'll say, "I need a ______ for so and so character." And sometimes they can request certain traits, ages, genders... stuff like that.

message 7: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 222 comments Mod
could we have maybe a 'find someone to rp with' topic and a 'find a bf/gf' topic?

message 8: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

yeah, im working on that, trying to think up a couple of systems.

message 9: by lorien (new)

lorien Maybe you should add a few more moderators to help you out. : )