Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Emmaleigh & CLA!R3N3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hey-ohh!

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Hi! Do you do supernatural roleplays?

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I do! I haven't in a long while but I am capable!

message 4: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments That's a relief (: What species of supernatural are you most comfortable with.

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I'm not going to lie, probably vampires, but i've done angel/demon role-play, ghosts, werewolves, anything o.o

message 6: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments I'm fine with Vamps because I'm currently reading the House of Night series.... Any plot ideas?

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments To be honest, I don't know! I'm honestly into anything! We could do a mix, like the Night World series?

message 8: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Night world series?

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments oh! Well I didn't mean based on it, but, it's a pretty wonderful series, regardless it's just all supernatural is the point I suppose.

message 10: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Oh okay then. I think we should make a plot of our own. I don't have any ideas so do you mind if I use my other rps plot?

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Sure~ I don't mind at all!

message 12: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments So basically, this academy is a vampire one and vamps from 16-21 studies there until they graduate. This girl, she's a new transfer with a fiery temper but her powers as a 17 year old is strong. This guy, he's in the school for one year and is really popular and powers, needless to say is the top of his cohort. So when the girl comes in, she views him as an enemy as her new found friend told her about him. He's captivated by her beauty but hides it and pretends to hate her as well. However, the vampires and humans are soon planning a war and two vamps have to practice combat everyday so upon this arrangement, the two of them were paired and love blooms somehow. The girl's resolve softened and the guy's feelings uncover as well.

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Sure why not!

message 14: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okay! So do you want to be the guy or girl?

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments it doesn't matter to me :D I try to not be picky.

message 16: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments I don't mind either, so which do you prefer then?

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Uhm, maybe the female?

message 18: by Reiko (last edited Feb 06, 2014 05:51AM) (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Okai. I'll make him first
--
Name: Ashton Hunter [20]
Species: Vampire.
Appearance:

Abilities:
Elemental powers, of air, water and earth.
Personality:
To be RPed.

message 19: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((Hiii))

message 20: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((sorry! I'll have my character posted up today :D I'm at school right now )

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Name: Amelia Captivia
Appearance: **I will update later**
Elemental powers: fire, air, water, earth
Personality: Headstrong --main key

message 22: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments this is veryyyyyy short, but i thought it would get us going.

Would you like to start us off?

message 23: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Sure^^
---
Ashton was leaning against the lockers and resting as he heard girls squealing around him and saying, "So hot!" and such. It always happened which he was tired off and wanted to tell them to go away until a new scent hit his nose. This vampire smelled strong and smelt of the elements, just like him. Interesting.

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia sighed and rolled her eyes, shaking her head as her peers gawked at her. Of course they would. She was new. Hot. And fiery with her red hair and unrelenting powers. Her ever evergreen eyes struck each individual with icey glares as she made her way toward her locker. Today, she had put on a cute little number, a short dress that hit a bit above her knees, flowery leggings, and the best of her stylish combat boots.
The scents of being around so many other vampires was overwhelming and honestly intoxicating, but she controlled her fangs and her powrlers, the ice glazing over her harden, bright eyes as a fire struck within.

message 25: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Ashton pushed himself of the lockers and waves away the girls as they disappointingly walked away, whispering about the new girl and how she must have attracted his attention. Ashton tucked is hands inside his jackets and walked in the direction of the girl, barely giving her a glance but she was definitely hot. His dark eyes flashed with interest but he didn't stop to look. He held out a hand and flames jumped out from it, which led girls to come back.

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia immediately snarled with disgust, rolling her eyes at the womanizing male behind her as she saw his hand twitch In her peripheral.
Too bad your little games don't impress me, she thought, snickering loudly and moving toward her locker.
Of course, this academy would be different from human schools, but basic classes were taught for those who went into a more tactical range.
Kind of like her parents. Who parted themselves from the vampire world and attempted to turn her into a human, but the inevitable came when she turned seventeen. And she fucking loved it. Never again would she go through the torture of hiding her powers for the sake of her parents.

message 27: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Ashton could read her thoughts since upper class vampires could do that at certain people and in this case, her. Ashton snickered and smirked before making his way to History class. It was basically a class to learn about the vampire history which was really, really boring. He entered it and went to the back, the only person there since he wanted to get the female vamps off his back. Ashton wondered if the girl would come in, because she sincerely intrigued him with her character even though he hadn't even talked to her.

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments The small smile that had edged on her lips had disappeared as she roamed through the halls, grabbing the books from her pre-stocked locker and venturing toward her first period. Immediately, his smell wafted against her nostrils a she rolled her eyes and moved toward the back of the class, confidence overflowing her as she stared ahead with the teacherless scene.
Excitement chimed through her, slightly, as she realized where she was and how she could become dominant so quickly. She had history, and since her advancement in human schools math, she had calculus the next slot which was normally for the more advanced students.
She narrowed her eyes as the students piled in, attempting to control the overwhelming sense of power lingering around each and every one of them. Of course, her parents lacked of power, in fact, if they didn't accidentally exercise them from time to time you would think they were human.
Oh.
And their need for blood.

message 29: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments So voila, she came in and her strong scent also went into his nose, overpowering all the others who had normal standard type. Ashton somewhat felt threatened but he didn't show it as girls started surrounding him before the teacher came, flirting whilst batting their eyelashes. However, he only had eyes for one girl and it was the new one, whom he already felt somewhat connected but not, if you get what I mean. The teacher came in with soundless steps and his very presense made the girls dissipate, the class keep quiet and Ashton being for once less cocky. The teacher was a beautiful lady adult vampire, and the power she radiated from her body was much much more than the girl and the sophisticated looks she holds would probably make mere mortals' knees weaken. "We have a new student, and we will start of by letting her introduce herself," she said with a velvety sort of voice which makes people want to listen to her more.

message 30: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Feb 10, 2014 07:29AM) (new)

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia sighed lightly, rolling her eyes as the teacher came in, announcing her presence and deeming attention to Amelia's existence.
She stood confidently, moving her gaze to the teacher and smiling, lightly, "I am Amelia Capivia." She looked over the other students, her brilliant curls fluttering down to her waist as she attempted to conceal her thoughts, knowing with all that attention on her, they would be doing nothing but attempting to figure them out.
She'd never had to introduce herself before, having humans around her her entire life has been made an easy manipulation, so she was captive of lack of words.

message 32: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Ashton was raising an eyebrow at the back, wondering why was the girl not introducing more. Before he could raise it up to the teacher, Miss Penelope, she had already gestured for Amelia to take a seat. "Welcome to the class Amelia. I believe in time to come we'll know more about you," Miss Penelope said with her bright blue eyes fixated on Amelia. Then she moved them away before speaking again, "Today, we will learn in depth of the history of Vampires, our proud race. But before that, I would like you all to get into pairs and take out a piece of paper." Ashton sighed and ran a hand through his hair as girls started forming around him which was rather annoying.

message 33: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia slid down into her seat, gliding her tongue over her slick, white teeth before pulling out a sheet of paper.
She was a bit relieved in the sense that she wasn't asked to elaborate on herself.
Of course, she didn't even look up as she prepared her materials, and adjusted the notebook infront of her. Finally, she glanced up and sighed lightly, but not in a troubles way, more frustrated as she watched the girls flock toward the male shed encountered this morning, their attempts sickening her.
In a matter of moments, everyone was in group, except her, and she was okay with that as she straightened her back.

message 34: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments With a lot of talking and fake smiling, Ashton managed to get the girl vampires off his view and realised that only him and Amelia were without partners. Miss Penelope watched them with wise eyes and said with the same voice, "Ashton, you may pair with Amelia. And since you're good in studies as well, you can help her to adapt." Ashton didn't know whether to feel happy or frustrated but just dragged his chair and went to Amelia, sitting down with an emotionless face but eyes blazing with colour. The adult vampire was pleased at the arrangement and she said, "Take down these questions that I write on the board and answer them with your partners by the end of this period." There were fifteen questions in all and not very easy to answer but to Ashton, they were rather average.

message 35: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia nodded at the teacher, focusing her eyes on her pleased reaction, feeling ultimately disgusted. She plastered a nonchalant, but stern, expression on her face and copied the questions down as Ashton arrived at her side.
"I don't need your help." She stated simply, clearing the air and replacing it with a new found tension as her eyes never left her paper.
Instinctively, she racked her brain, thinking of all the books she'd read behind her parents back and instantly being able to accurately answer the questions.
The questions were hard, yes, in fact, she would find them challenging if she hadn't dug into vampire studies while she was in the human world.

message 36: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Ashton was leaning back on his seat and he smirked, speaking but not looking at Amelia, "Wasn't going to." He had already answered all the questions in his head but just did not say it out as he knew somehow that Amelia would not want him to help. The answers she had written were about the same as the one he had in his mind which made him smile. "Are you digging through my brain?" he muttered, positive she couldn't hear him.

message 37: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia opened the pages of the history book and began reading from chapter one. She never skipped, she just read, absorbing the information easily.
"Why would I even waste my time." She said easily, no tone laced within her voice, just simply spoken words as if she had answered how she was.
She knew this was an icy answer, but she had no time for friends or ridiculous ridicule. There was no time for any of that, not in the vampire world.

message 38: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "Captivia, your life is so sad," Ashton smirked as he took out his own textbook and read, totally forgetting about Amelia next to him once he had been absorbed. Miss Penelope then said, "Five more minutes and time to hand up the paper. Please write both your names on it." She saw Ashton and Amelia reading, which made her faint smile broaden, but she didn't mention it, or praise them.

message 39: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments A small sigh lifted from her lips, "Why would you say that." She answered crisply, writing her own name on the paper and assuming he was capable of writing his own name on his paper.
Amelia barely lifted her gaze from the book, just enough to write down her name and than began reading once more, consuming the information as if she was a computer. In a way, her mind was a computer. There wasn't much more to it than that.
Since she was a child she had worked on shutting down her own emotions, and feelings, in search for this hunger for information and knowledge.

message 40: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments "You basically are emotionless, I can tell. You don't give away anything on your face," Ashton answered as he wrote his own name swiftly before passing it to the front and leaned back onto the chair, watching the female vampire absorb all the information. Ashton needn't do that as he was naturally intelligent and just by reading once, information would go into his brain. He wasn't always looking for new things, but when he did, it only needed to be read once.

message 41: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia sighed, rolling her eyes to level with his, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like my brain to myself." Then she passed up her paper, moving back to her book and sighing, ending the pages abruptly and closing the book.
Of course, she'd absorbed the information, and she'd heard his thoughts.
They were similar.
A small feeling of caution flickered in her chest as her stomach turmoiled with suggestion. Of course, she wasn't scared of this feeling. Or even felt pressured by any means, but she did feel something.
She shook her head and pulled out her notebook, scrambling down a small outline of the book, as she did with all books, in an encouraging way to her parents.

message 42: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Ashton could literally feel the frequency of their powers and minds being on the same level which was really rare. He dragged his chair back to his original seat and started packing up since lesson ended once their pair work had. He waited for the bell to ring and immediately went out of class swiftly, like the wind and threw his books into the lockers, taking out the next lesson's ones. One of the girls in the school was a total slut and she sauntered up to him, hooking his leg to his. "Want to try my blood?" she leaned forward such that she was whispering into his ear and her neck was at his mouth. "No thanks," he fought against the urge and gently pushed her away.

message 43: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia, one of the last, lingered within the room and slowly put her things together, as slow as a vampire could be, at least.
She carried her books back to her locker and prepared herself for her second class of the day.
She had memorized her schedule: 1. History 2. Human Studies ((ha, she laughed at this one)) 3. Calculus 4. Vampire Literature
And then the rest of her day, before dismissed to her dorms, was training. A pinch stabbed in her side as she thought about that. Training.
Training for what?
She shook the thought from her mind, eyeing the students as they swept by her and moving toward her second class, keeping her eyes strictly in front of her and ignoring everyone. For the most part, she had become accustomed to the strong, lingering odor of the weakened around her, but ones like Ashton, and her professors.
Her nostrils flared.
She smelled them easily. Felt them easily.

message 44: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Incidentally, Ashton had the exact same schedule as Amelia and he hadn't know it until he accidentally caught Amelia's thoughts which were always complex but with some focus, he would understand. He took out the thick textbook and made his way to the class, ignoring the female vampires who really are attracted to him. Because of his looks or his aura, he didn't know. Ashton played with the elements one by one slowly as he walked to the class, thoughts drifting off to what he would do after school.

Arriving in class, Ashton took the back seat and set out his textbook, before leanimg back and looked outside. Outside was dark, since their day and night were switched and the mist was getting thicker by the second. Then he smelled it. A human. The human's blood's scent wafted to his nose, sweet and alluring but he had to resist it. Sure, it was long since he had blood but because of his elemental powers, he could keep the temptation under control.

message 45: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Is the second part a flashback? Or?))

message 46: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments ((Reality. Sorry! >_<))

message 47: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((oh poop!! Sorry! I didn't read it thoroughly, sorry!))

message 48: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia had already arrived to the class, having her materials presented and sitting casually as Ashton strolled in. A small sigh accumulated in the back of her throat but she concealed it, staring down at the book and grinning to herself.
Yes, despite Ashton's presence, she felt cocky, confident in the subject she had literally lived in her entire life.
A small, tingle lifted her nose, but she was immune, other, especially youthful vampires, struggled with curled fists as the human scent fluttered through the air.
Amelia barely noticed, well, unconsciously, her body reacted, but she had become so accustomed to the smell. In fact, she'd never tasted human blood.
Her parents had artificial supplements instead, which were of course illegal, but that's what they lived on.

message 49: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 4205 comments Ashton took one glance at Amelia and knew she smelled the human too. What on earth was the foolish person doing in the middle of the night and at such a dangerous place. Surely the schools have taught them about the dangers of Vampires, but why..? Why was the person there? Ashton was running questions over and over in his mind until the teacher came in and with one small sniff, he could sense the presense of the human. "Class, do you smell the blood of human?" he asked, but knew the answer deep in his heart.

Ashton crossed his arms over his chest and nodded, eyebrows furrowing as he continued having a mental debate with himself.

message 50: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Amelia turned to Ashton, "Oh, haha, what a foolish thought."
Vampires being taught to humans.
HA! She shook her head and turned back to the professor, refusing an answer and keeping her eyes forward. Humans didn't bother her. In fact, she was quite flabbergasted by the hungry eyes around her.
"Keep a grip." She snapped at her peers, the young vampires baring their fangs as if they hadn't eaten in years.
Amelia rolled her eyes, the nuisance and distraction becoming more of an annoyance by the second.

« previous 1