SwordArtOnline Roleplay discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 238 comments Mod
~~~CHAT~~~

Chat randomly here, please read rules before posting and the proper grammar rule does NOT apply in this topic.

Have fun :)

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments I don't know if this counts as being an idiot I just started watching SAO and still have no idea how ALfheim and SAO are connected can someone exlpain this to me please I'm on Episode 4 and not knowing is driving me crazy

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

um... I wont be of much help because I just started watching it too. sooooo.....i think Silvy should answer this!!!

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments okay silvy answer please

message 5: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

Ok so Spoiler alert here but (view spoiler)

There we go .-.

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Okay that def answers my question thanks

message 7: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

np, this groups still in the progress of being made soooo there isn't much activity right now, still working out the locations, but please feel free to make a charrie right now

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Okay will probably do that tomorrow sometime like I said watching SAO right now online lol I got addicted after episode 1 lol

message 9: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

yeah, i think its one of the best animes of all time, it has action, adventure, romance, ecchi, tragedy, murder everything you could ask for :D

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Yeah it does i'm on episode 8 now but who knows when I'll stop watching it tonightd

message 11: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

XD

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 51 comments try next to never I have wached the howle sears 2 times am currently reading the mangas

message 13: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments true but I ended up stopping there I got caught up in rps and didn't get a chance to watch another episode it just got way too late to even bother lol

Danual (aka pikmin100xx) | 51 comments ya but its steel a good anime seson 2 is comeing some time this year I think in Apirl

message 15: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments That's what Silvy said so it must be I gotta catch up on season one first but that would take only a day or two possibly just a day lol or less depending how many rps I'm doing and school work that's due

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 222 comments Mod
Izzy!!!!! O.o *looks around hopefully*

message 17: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 69 comments Silvy or Lucy when you get on is there anyway a higher floor can be made Pikmin and I want to go to a dungeon but a level 1-10 is just too low to be any fun if either of you can could we please have floor 3 made that would make the dungeon level at least 21-30 which would work better thank you

message 18: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/510/063/b54.gif

message 19: by Spadez (or Kadyn), ~The Second Idiot, Who Will Collect Your Things~ (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 222 comments Mod
Katiana Rosa Juarez wrote: "Silvy or Lucy when you get on is there anyway a higher floor can be made Pikmin and I want to go to a dungeon but a level 1-10 is just too low to be any fun if either of you can could we please hav..."

to ask that either way i'd have to make sure its ok with Silvy, but he already answered that question in the starting city :)

message 20: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

This is what happens when you piss off a hacker ^^

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Windows_5c0c4a_2170512.jpg

message 21: by Azinchan (new)

Azinchan | 2 comments xx the master of fire wrote: "ya but its steel a good anime seson 2 is comeing some time this year I think in Apirl"

Hi everyone^ ^
Have a Question:
season 2????!!!!

message 22: by Azinchan (new)

Azinchan | 2 comments Silver Harmonix wrote: "This is what happens when you piss off a hacker ^^

"

U sure are scary
LoL
but what about tablets?this is 4 PC XD

message 23: by Ray (new)

Ray | 10 comments Hey everyone :/ this group still living?

message 24: by TooLazyToLogIn , ~The Idiot Who Will Stalk You For Hours~ (new)

I was away on holiday and now I'm back, i'm hoping to get the group up and running again.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 9 comments sup

Hotarou-chan the Great (hotarou-chan) | 5 comments Hellooooo

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 9 comments how are you?

Hotarou-chan the Great (hotarou-chan) | 5 comments Good, still haven't made my character yet though.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 9 comments aww i just noticed i had a alfhim online charrie.

Hotarou-chan the Great (hotarou-chan) | 5 comments If I were to make any It'd probably be a gun gale online character.

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 9 comments ehhh they don't have that here.

Hotarou-chan the Great (hotarou-chan) | 5 comments I know, they still need it.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 9 comments yup

Hotarou-chan the Great (hotarou-chan) | 5 comments I messaged the owner of the group about GGO but I don't think he's getting on good reads for a long time...

message 35: by Thedoctor21 (new)

Thedoctor21 | 1 comments hello everybody

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Hello!

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) I think it's rather sad that this group is inactive......so I wonder if I started my own, would anyone be interested in joining/helping set up?

message 38: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments I would!! I totally would!!

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) YAY! Um, if we can get at least two more people to agree, I'll start it, how does that sound?!

message 40: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments Sure. Not sure if anybody is active on this though... I wish it were.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Not too excited ;) I've been looking for a good SAO RP for a while, and this one had SUCH potential!!

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Maybe you have some friends to invite?

message 43: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments None, really. this was the only SAO group I knew of that was active. And, you are right. It did have such potential.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Hmm.....well I know someplace where I can advertise, so I'ma go there and see :)

message 45: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments Alrighty then! I'll look through my friend's list.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) And I will too! XD XD

message 47: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments Find anybody? I didn't.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Neither did I, but I say we just do it, what do you think?

message 49: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments Sure. We may gain some popularity in the future.

message 50: by Delta_Ace (new)

Delta_Ace | 12 comments You want to make the group, or should I?

« previous 1