Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced Roleplay} discussion

General > Warrior Names

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) | 1107 comments Mod
Moonpaw and Seapaw's warrior names? Any suggestions?

message 2: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Scrabblepaw, Furrypaw and Thunderpaw's warrior names? And can you use crystal in a warrior name? I don't know. And are Furrymud, Thunderlake and Scrabblefoot good ones? Or Riverfoot? I'm thinking of calling a cat Riverfoot.

message 3: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

How about the introduction of a loner named Ducky? Or what is a good name for a loner?

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Jul 20, 2014 12:45PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 1436 comments Mod
Blackpaw - Blacktalon, Blackwing, Blackmist
Whitepaw - Whiteflower, Whitemist, Whiteclaw
Lionpaw - Lionfire, Lionflame, Lionfrost
Leopardpaw - Leopardfrost, Leopardstrike, Leopardfire
Tigerpaw - Tigerstrike, Tigerfrost, Tigerblaze, Tigerspirit
Firepaw - Firemist, Firepelt, Firestrike, Fireblaze
Sweetpaw - Sweetheart, Sweetrose, Sweetflower
Bluepaw - Bluefire, Bluewillow, Bluerose
Willowpaw - Willowfrost, Willowmist, Willowflower

message 5: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Whiteclaw was a real cat (fell off a cliff in a fight) But still, good name. Oh' and write a warrior story in Warrior Fanfiction (My other group discussion)

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited May 23, 2014 08:28AM) (new)

Lilypaw - Lilywing, Lilymist, Lilyfire
Rosepaw - Rose-eye, Rosemist, Rosewing
Mistypaw - Mistylight, Mistyfire, Mistyheart
Brightpaw - Brightrose, Brightmist, Brightwing
Firepaw - Firelily, Fireblaze, Firewing

message 7: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Mistyfire
Greyfire
Blackfire
Hawkfire
Owlfire
Jayfire
Willowfire
Larkfire
Leopardfire
Tigerfire
Lionfire
Lilyfire
Whitefire
Rosefire
Brightfire
Bluefire

message 8: by Evelyn (last edited Mar 25, 2014 11:58AM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Blueblaze

Reedspring

Yellowstripe

Fernseeds

Dustear

Grasscloud

message 9: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Cactusthorn Peanutwhisker Sorry but I can't use those (Not legit) :(

message 10: by Evelyn (last edited Mar 25, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Sandspring

Batwing

Duskcloud

Colorpelt

Wormtail

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 04, 2014 09:50AM) (new)

Blacktiger
Blackwing
Blackheart
Blacklight
Blackstrike
Blackcloud
Blackfall
Blackleaf
Blackpelt
Blackfur
Blackmist
Blacktail
Blackfrost
Blackpool
Blackwillow
Blackflash
Blackblaze
Blackblossom
Blackice
Blackfrost
Blackfeather
Blackspirit

OH MY STARCLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta save those!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

message 12: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) can i have rosemist?

message 13: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Rosemist is okay. :)

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

S~$¢яαввℓєßℓαzє & ₣єяη$ћıммєя - Cћαяℓσŧŧє wrote: "Scrabblepaw, Furrypaw and Thunderpaw's warrior names? And can you use crystal in a warrior name? I don't know. And are Furrymud, Thunderlake and Scrabblefoot good ones? Or Riverfoot? I'm thinking o..."

Really, anything that cats don't know what it is, is usually not allowed to be used in a warrior name.
Examples:

Crystal, Sword, Rainbow, King♕, Queen♚, Book, Glass, Duck, Puma, Panther, Cheeta, Paper, Window, Sink, Princess, Swan, Diamond♦, Gem, Jewel, Music, Arrow↑, Steel, Sparkle, Pizza, ect.

☾Moon and ☆Star are forbidded prefixes and suffexes because they are saccred to the cats. ☆Star can only be used as a suffex for a leader.

You don't have to have this rule, though. ^.^

I would know what cats do or do not know by the sound/word.

message 15: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Well, actually they do know what crystals are so... And in this group, you can use Starry as a prefix but not Star, and because of Moonflower and Harveymoon, I allow Moon... (I'm sorry but I'm just like that)!

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Yurp. ^.^
When did they ever know about crystals?
And to them, they only thought the Moonstone as a big shiny white/silver rock.

message 17: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Jayfeather, Gray Wing and other cats have repeatedly used the word crystal in the Warriors books. And, in one book, they were all like: The stone exploded in the light of thousands of tiny crystals, those aren't the exact words though.

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 13, 2014 08:20AM) (new)

Did they say "crystal"?

message 19: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Moon is okay crystal is not if they do not have one name through the whole book that says crystal I don't believe crystal is a okay suffix and when I said every book I'm talking about the sun trail and bramblestars storm also my name is a okay prefix because in tallstars revenge there is amberleaf and in book six series four one of brighthearts kits is named Amberkit

message 20: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Moon is a okay prefix though

message 21: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) For seapaw.. Maybe... Seaflower?
For Scrabblepaw: Scrabbleclaw
For Moonpaw: MoonBlaze

message 22: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) The warrior cats have never seen the sea and when they were at the beach they called it a ocean not the sea

message 23: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) For scrabble I can't remember if it was used in the books but I like it

message 24: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Well, Scrabblepaw came up with it.

message 25: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

I am really loose with things like that, I have not yet used crystal but I am allowing it. Also, Moonbreeze, Seawing, Starryleap, Furrymud, Thunderheart and Scrabblefoot already have their names, sorry. I do allow Starry, Moon and Sea. The reason I gave those three (they are all sisters) names like that was to show I allowed them. :)

message 26: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

And it was not used in the books but it's cool.

message 27: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

But I might change to Scrabbleclaw I really like it!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful Thistlepelt
Gorseclaw
Treeleaf
Oakbranch
Yelloweyes
Heathertooth

message 29: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Nice ones! Gorseclaw was used but Gorseclaw? It's the most common name ever!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful Lol I was throwing random names out

Applewillow
Moondance
Shadewhisper
Lightfrost
Kinkfrost
Cindersky
Dapplesky
Featherflight
Owlfeather
Lionpelt

message 31: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

I used Dapplesky once! But I changed it to Skydapple! I've said that twice now!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful Sorry, I haven't used it.

message 33: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

That's fine! I love that name!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful Longsky
Tangleleaf
Icewater
Firewater
Dewleaf
Dancingleaf
Brightsky
Roseflight
Bramblethorn

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Dancingleaves & Lightningstrike! ^.^
Or in my book I'm writing:
Queen Dancing-leaves & King Lightning-strike ((formerly Earth-strike))

I adore those two. I haven't made them in RP yet, but I WILL!!! ^.^

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 29, 2014 08:09PM) (new)

Amberheart And Her Broken Life. Birchpaw The Betrayer Of His Clan. Foreststar The Leader We Needed. Silentwind A Brokern Heart. And Lightstar Who Save wrote: "Moon is a okay prefix though"

Moonflower was supposed to be Morningflower, but the Erins changed it because it would confuse the readers. So actually, it isn't. But in this group it's allowed.

message 37: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Yeah, it's allowed on my group, you know why? I'm weird! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

message 38: by J (new)

J (jhsieh03) Um...yeah, you are. Not that I am not. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's in my nature to be weird.

message 39: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Meow! Meow meow meow!

message 40: by J (new)

J (jhsieh03) MMWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA-eek!- what's that little black thingy?

message 41: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Cats: "What did you see‽ EEEK!"

message 42: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "..................."

message 43: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

??

message 44: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

Uh... Yeah.

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

message 46: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

B;ibcwpi9eduihcbpdvb/i

message 47: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←That girl is just too dang awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

O-o ?

message 48: by J (new)

J (jhsieh03) ?

message 49: by Pelican G., That girl (→) needs to stop. SHE'S the awesome one. (new)

aILQYSVC;silYdg

message 50: by J (new)

J (jhsieh03) Huh? Scrabblepaw's just like: skjcoiwjKLjioclkJIFJIJjfijksjfios jfakofjkKSJKSF

« previous 1

Warriors: The Second Beginning {A Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread