Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen and Emmaleigh

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Alright! Here we go (:

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Well! I'm honestly up for anything as long as it's juicy and snags my interest! Do you have any ideas? My class is about to end so I won't be on much until an hour or so from now!

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Alright, I'm on right now, hum, I don't know. We can! I'm not as experienced with supernatural, but we can definitely make it work!

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Ehh, I think I'll pass on that idea if it's okay:?

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Well! I was thinking would you like to do something supernatural/dystopian?

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Maybe vampires took over the country?
There's one specific leader. . .he's nice, it seems, but there are definitely unraveled mysteries about him.
The thing is that: no one knows that they're vampires. That is. Unless their immune to the syrup that's in all of their food.
Not only is this, but there's also a group of "Revengers" these people roam around and steal ten of the many right before Masking Day - the day children of 16 are decided fate - and are rumored to be murdered horrendously.
But what they don't know, is that the leader has accustomed this group to gather humans as food for him and his vampire union.

Of course one of our characters would be stollen by the Revengers.

This has a possibility of having loads of characters.

Also, of course their's an unknown rebellion.

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments O.o Do you? It's a little unorganized, but it can be fun !

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Hold on, I'm almost out of this class! We can discuss more later/after schooL!

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I was thinking 4 or so each!

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Feb 05, 2014 12:34PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Well, yes, and we need to develop a little more plot. And what the characters will be doing so we won't be lost completely.

So I was thinking there would be:
-three best friends
((-female who gets captured (I'd like to play her)
(( -male
((-female

-two rebels
-two vampires
((-the Leader's son will fall for the captured female
((-vampire - random

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Whoops, it was supposed to be broken down. . hold on let me see if I can edit it

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Does that make sense? The ones in parenthesis are like broken down versions of the - ones

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments It's fine, I don't think I want to do that one anymore o.o