Luxen discussion

Starting Out > Favourite Books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments What are your favourite books and authors ?

message 2: by Laura (last edited Feb 05, 2014 04:17PM) (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) I'm going to have to say Jennifer L. Armentrout for the Covenant and Lux series. I also loved her book Wait For You. I also love the Graceling series by Kristin Cashore, the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, and the Iron King series by Julie Kagawa! I have sooooo many favorites so that's only the beginning :D

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments I love Markus Zusak with The Book Thief. He is my all time favourite author!! And the book thief is my all time favourite book, but I also LOVE the Harry Potter series, the Lux series and the Hunger Games. I have enjoyed LOADS of books but I think those are my favourites.

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments i agree with u Laura, Covenant and Lux are probably the best series ever. I've enjoyed Wait for You and adored Be With me, have you guys read Obsession? Thats Hunters story (the hungry Arum from Origin) Thats a good book. The Nephilim Rising series, thats also by Jennifer, thats really good as well, the first book is called Unchained. OMG, the prequel to the Dark Elements series is amamazing-Bitter Sweet Love. I really want to read White Hot Kiss.
Anyway, back to the original point, my favourite author has got to be Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Although i must thank Veronica Roth's Divergent trilogy, those are the books that got me introduced to this fantastic world.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 6 comments I have two. The first one is Kresley Cole with the Arcana Chronicles. They are my favourite books and I thought nothing could be the same...until I read Obsidian. I found my new obsession.