One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Your Mom & Niran :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments So, do you mind being the guy?

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Of course not!

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Then let's do it :)
Want me to make my character first?

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Go ahead!

message 5: by Niran (last edited Feb 07, 2014 02:47PM) (new)

Niran | 842 comments Sorry I took so long!

Government name- K21

Name- Kalicia

Age- unknown but looks as though she is in her early twenties.

Species- Kei

Abilities-
Generally the Kei species are already made with; incredible agility e.g balance and technique. Also, they don't damage or feel pain easily, they feel no guilt or remorse though sometimes that differs with Kalicia. Her specific power is that she is able to control, shift and bend fire.

Appearance-
http://media.sfx.co.uk/files/2012/01/...

General Attire-
http://www.freefever.com/stock/great-...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/0...

Personality-
Kalicia generally has quite a blank, emotionless and straight profile; she usually doesn't smile or laugh or do the normal things people do. She doesn't show emotion nor does she usually feel them. But sometimes you will see a slight smirk and devilish look to her when she is fighting or being dark humored. Kalicia even sometimes feels because of the human part that is in her, yet she is unsure of what these feelings and emotion are.

History-
She doesn't recall any memory of having history.
She was born in a lab, trained in Sector 4 and given to the government to use. Though she was raised as a normal Kei she also had what no other Kei had; a human side to her and a human who wanted to protect her and her identity. He was the scientist who made her, and though she does not feel she feels she needs to protect him and Kalicia will at any cost.
Now, she is simply here to protect, save and work for the government, president and scientists.

Other- Kalicia is generally better in fighting when equipped with knives or a gun, but she is still skillful and strong at combat.

message 6: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Woah! Nive

message 7: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Nice*

message 8: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Thank you :D

message 9: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Cant post now. paremts hovering abt

message 10: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Okay, post when you can

message 11: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments will do =D n pls always be the last to reply, or I wont =(

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Haha okay, I will be :)

message 13: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments thx =D

message 14: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Welcome :)

message 15: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments =)

message 16: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments When are you going to make your character? Sorry, I sound really impatient

message 17: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Sorry... This umm... stuff comes by a lot. I can ever get onto gr on my phone, cuz my dad blocked gr on my com. I'd need to sneak when they're NOT home, n it's still extremely dangerous with a camera planted firmly behind me...

message 18: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments No way! How come your parents have you on lockdown?

message 19: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments I'm, and I quote, "suppossed to be studying if I've done my homework and projects." Ah, welcome to my life =( even now I have 3 mins left till internet gets cut off.

message 20: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Damn that kind of sucks :(

message 21: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments I'm on my com! YEAH!!!

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Woohoo!

message 23: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Lolz n I'll need to be off XP I'll post asap (provided parents dont hover abt))

message 24: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments The year is 2067 and there are incredible electronics now, electronics you can speak to and communicate with.
One day scientists decided to make a better version of beings to protect the country, government and people. These people are called Kies.
They are intelligent, skillful, emotionless, obedient and are used as a sort of weapon.
Each Kie has an individual power, one that is used to protect government documents and people of importance.
One day a girl was created, half human and half Kie. She is a normal Kie by day, protecting citizens and doing her job. But by night she is a vigilante out for revenge and justice, she assassinates criminals.
She is soon set a task to eliminate a man who possess government documents, weaponry and has stolen from the government, president and scientists.
But what happens when he discovers who she really is? What happens when he reveals what the government truly want?

((Just so I rmbr))

message 25: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Name: Arthur McOwen
Time: 2067
Species: Human Rebellion (Male)
Number/Position/ Title: Outcast and Criminal.
Appearance: The looks of a human with a combination of dark brown and jet black hair in a wild and unruly way. He is well-built, although not overly so. With a height of 6 feet, most Kies and humans have to strain their necks when they are at an extremely close proximity. Muscles that sometimes highlighted a scar across his shoulder blade, even as he hates it. He wears a wig on missions
Personality: Intelligent and resourceful, although sometimes it's misused for negative reasons. Diamond-headed when it comes to something he strongly supports but if you knew where to poke and pry, you can probably get through him. Lazy at times but when he is very much interested in something, the adrenaline pumping through him to do it will be more than water in the sea and faster than photons in high-speed. Quite sarcastic and humorous, mostly triggered as a defensive system or to try and mock someone. Loves to stay awake as long as possible to just do non-beneficial actions such as toying with his weapons or going through files off his limits. If not for all the missions, he would have called gaming his 5th in his always-do-list. Of course, the first is to breathe; the second to eat; the third to drink; and the fourth is to toy with his powers. Adventurous and very curious in anything he is interested in.
History: Nobody knows his past except for God himself. Not even his closest of friends knows his past. And he plans to keep it that way for all eternity.
Relationships: His father, mother and his very annoying younger sister. Emphasis the word "annoying". All he has now is his small little rebellion army camped on the outskirts of the towering buildings of the city.
Likes: His group, gaming, driving, sports, reading (Storybooks only), stealing, acquiring information and intelligence, mocking people's mistake, music, hacking, exploiting bugs and taking things to the extreme.
Dislikes: People judging him, work, rules, government, Kies and pretty much everything a typical guy would hate.
Others: ((Under... 'maintenance'))

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Awesome character! I love him :D!

message 27: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Yay... *cheers halfheartedly*

message 28: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland This should be interesting!

message 29: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Ah, and we already have one spectator. ;) Enjoy!

message 30: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland I will XD

message 31: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Do u wanna rp? Dun feel like doing maths now... zzz feel like sleeping

message 32: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Sure kinda busy getting ready for work

message 33: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Oh? How old r u?

U wanna make the thread?

message 34: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland 20 and yea I will

message 35: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Awesome! Now u can buy me presents and send them over to Malaysia... ;P

message 36: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland LOL

message 37: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Do it! I want a book. Simple. =P

Made it?

message 38: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland I ain't a author hehehe and yea I will now

message 40: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments U can try =D

message 41: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Nah!

message 42: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Y not? U broke my oh so delicate heart...

message 43: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Oh no! -does surgery on it-

message 44: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments *Blood erupts from open gash*

NO!!! Tell my family... I... Never loved them...

message 45: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland -cries- Whyyyy

message 46: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments *Chokes n dies*

Because... *Suddenly comes back alive to mutter that word through a mouthful of blood*

message 47: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland -does cpr- come on don't doe on me!

message 48: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments *Moans*

This lips taste heavenly...

message 49: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland What?!

message 50: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Hahaha lolz XD I'm chuckling uncontrollably now XD

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7