The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

You > What do you like to do?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you like to do?
I love writing. Reading. Singing. Dancing. Talking. Blinking. Living. Smiling. :)

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Reading.Traveling. Playing Soccer! Swimming.Camping. Hanging out with Friends. Sleeping.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Singing, reading, camping, fishing, watch Doctor Who and Sherlock, laughing, sleeping....... :)

message 4: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Prescott (horrorbound) watching endless amounts of supernatural, reading constantly, working, taking my dog on adventures, and spending hours on tumblr :)

message 5: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Reading. Fangirling. Sleeping. Talking. Laughing. Traveling. Watching VD or Reign. Eating.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Drinking coffee. Listening to music. Reading. Writing. Going on Goodreads ; )

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "Singing, reading, camping, fishing, watch Doctor Who and Sherlock, laughing, sleeping....... :)"

Ooh, I love Sherlock! :'( I can't watch Season3, because I am in Bangladesh.

message 8: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Prescott (horrorbound) Can't you just stream it online?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Download by uTorrent? I usually do, but Sherlock Season3 is not available yet. My friend managed to download it, but I dunno why, the download always get cancelled halfway. Sucks, I know. I keep downloading it, but it get cancelled.

message 10: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Prescott (horrorbound) Oh man that sucks! Well good luck, I hope you get to watch it ^.^

message 11: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love watching Reign and VD :)

message 12: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I really like organizing things too XD

message 13: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments We are the same person lol!

message 14: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Lol !

message 15: by A (new)

A H Reading, writing, chatting, feeling the breeze, laughing...lol:)

message 16: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 348 comments Enjoy NOT having anything to do! Lol

message 17: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) | 842 comments Mod
My top 5 hobbies are...

1. Reading
2. Singing
3. Rock Climbing
4. Writing
5. Acting

message 18: by Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile (last edited Apr 20, 2014 07:04AM) (new)

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile (theromancebibliophile) I love to:
Read
Listen to Music
Exercise
Watch Movies/TV Shows
Write
Eat Dessert
Help my mom around the house

message 19: by Airi (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 73 comments I love to read, listen to music, watch anime, and eat sweets

message 20: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
I like to Read,Write , and play music.

message 21: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I really like photography now

message 22: by Funmbi (new)

Funmbi (the-book-was-better) I'm obsessed with reading! I like taking pictures, just not of myself. I love listening to music especially while I'm reading and I really like to cook :)

message 23: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love listening to music while I do basically anything

message 24: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

yoga is so calming :)

message 25: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

I love singing and playing piano. I'm also currently involved in a musical. :)

message 26: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

nice! What musical?

message 27: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I read, write, watch tv, and go to movies. Recently saw Godzilla and it was awesome.

message 28: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 1027 comments Reading. Writing. Fangirling. Remembering my dreams, because dreams are cool. Pretending I'm good at piano. Listening to music. Stalking the social media sites of my favorite authors. Procrastinate in general.

message 29: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments I love Traveling, Reading, Cooking, Eating and being with my family!

message 30: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

I love to...
1. Rock Climb
2. Read
3. Write/Blog http://ya411.blogspot.com/
4. Play Piano
5. Sing

message 31: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) | 47 comments Read
Write
Video chat with friends
Learning history stuff ^^

message 32: by Anke (new)

Anke Zweel (ankies) | 26 comments love reading, watching movies and playing ps and pc games. drawing and designing clothes, baking. Im even writing a book.

message 33: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 354 comments Playing music(multiple instruments/singing), writing, perler bead art is fun, snacking with my dog, playing/watching basketball.

†Reviews of a FearStreetZombie† (fearstreetzombie) read, write, listen to music, photography and graphic designs.
Hope this ok to post here >_<
Photography page: https://www.facebook.com/ShadowDesign...

graphic designs page: http://forevergraphic2012.webs.com/

message 35: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) I like to crochet and watch tv. Oh, and blog as well :)

message 36: by Thirrin (new)

Thirrin Lindenshield | 6 comments snowboarding!!!!!

message 37: by Ilana (new)

Ilana (iscm13) | 15 comments working out - running/spinning and i love music/movies/reading.

the best is when i can do some semblance of all together. i.e. when i'm at the gym - on the treadmill - run/read/listen to music.

WIN WIN!

message 38: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosie32) Read, watch anime, being outside, listening to music, play the flute and watch a bit of TV ^-^

†Reviews of a FearStreetZombie† (fearstreetzombie) reading, photography and leaving book reviews.

message 40: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 550 comments reading, viewing books, dancing, joking with my friends, reading a little bit more, listening my favorite music, watching Once Upon A Time, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Band Theory and reading more :)

message 41: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Andrea wrote: "reading, viewing books, dancing, joking with my friends, reading a little bit more, listening my favorite music, watching Once Upon A Time, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Band Theory and reading..."

I love all the same shows, but I must confess that I am only two seasons into OUAT.

message 42: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 550 comments Elle wrote: "Andrea wrote: "reading, viewing books, dancing, joking with my friends, reading a little bit more, listening my favorite music, watching Once Upon A Time, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Band The..."

I'm in season 4 and so far loving it :)

message 43: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 354 comments Every time I see someone write The Big Band Theory(it's a very common typo) I imagine a similar show, but it's staring jazz musicians, which are to musicians what the show's characters are to nerds, and I just wish it was real.

message 44: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Tommy wrote: "Every time I see someone write The Big Band Theory(it's a very common typo) I imagine a similar show, but it's staring jazz musicians, which are to musicians what the show's characters are to nerds..."

I always picture rock musicians. lol

message 45: by Kaity (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 54 comments I love to read, sing, and listen to music. I write fanficion and I'm also writing my own novels.

message 46: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 354 comments Elle wrote: "I always picture rock musicians. lol"

I'd watch it either way haha.

message 47: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Tommy wrote: "Elle wrote: "I always picture rock musicians. lol"

I'd watch it either way haha."

haha same!