Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Dark shadows council

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rose (last edited Feb 04, 2014 09:52PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The portal Gets Akiro to a room, he looks around

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yui walks in front of Akiro to a chair and sits down, just realizing that she is actually early.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "there is no one here" he says

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" that's because I'm early" she answers back, watching the door.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He nods "oh okay"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She taps her foot on the ground, getting impatient. Just then the door opens and six familiar monsters walk in.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Akiro stays quiet looking at those monsters, trying to remember how his father described them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The first to walk in was the angel leader of them all. After him walked in a dragon after him was a mermaid in human form. After the mermaid was as vampire. The vampire walked in and smiled at Yui as the fairy walked in front of a demon that walked beside a witch. They all took a seat as the angel sat at one end and then Yui sat st the other being the seventh member of the council.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) There were a lot of different monsters in the council, Akiro could just figure out what monsters they were just by looking at them

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She saves a seat for him next tho her. She looks at angel for approval and he nods," Akiro, you may sit here" indicating to the chair.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) he goes and sits on the chair, speechlessly

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( leaders don't use names in this council. The names of leaders are a secret. So don't mind it when I call them by there monster name))

Angel gets up and clears his throat," Dragon, who is our visitor here and why have you brought him?"

Yui gets up," my lord, this is the former Lucifractors' son, the vampire" she looks at Akiro." Say something"

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((KK))

Akiro didn't have anything to say, this was his first time being judged by all the eyes of monsters around him, he was nervous to speak

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel speaks up," please tell us your story, Vampire"

Yui nudges him," come on" she whispers.

message 16: by Rose (last edited Feb 04, 2014 10:51PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) " *story of history* and that's why I'm here and a vampire" he says

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel nods," I see"

Vampire speaks up" then what do you need from us?"

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He hadn't actually thought of that, he just came for no reason at all

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" son, please do speak" the mermaid says sweetly.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "Um.... I haven't actually thought about it, I just wanted to see what my father always used to talk to me about, but now I get it" he smiles lightly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The witch sends Yui a look" Dragon, I am disappointed in you for bringing a monster in here without checking for reason, you will certainly be punish--"
Angel hold up hand to silence Witch and glares at her," you to not decide things on your own without my approval"
Yui just hung her head down.

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Akiro looks at them "no, it was my fault, she was just doing me a favor, I was the one who wanted to come here" he says

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dragon speaks," she still brought you here"

Angel" silence, let's move on now"

Fairy," Dragon, how is the lucifractor"

" it's all safe madam. We have had tweo attacks but it was safe. That Umehito is smarter than you think."

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) 'Umehito, I've heard that name somewhere...' he thinks to himself

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampire," we have also heard other rumors. Perhaps about you falling in love with our Shadow keeper." he smirks

Dragon," there is nothing wrong about that" smiles at Yui.

Yui looks down, her face all red.

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) still thinking 'Oh it's that secretive guy with the human sister, Umehito Nekozawa,' he nods

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel looks at Akiro," you guessed correct, little bit. You know, you awefully look like your father"
The others nod in agreement, including Yui.

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He nods along but didn't quite know what he guessed right

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2014 02:01PM) (new)

Angel" Dragon, who attacked you?"

Yui," it was Achlys and other demons, my lord. But I believe Umehito took care of them. Do not sorry, everything is under control." She smiles.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ' Why are all these names so familiar to me?' he thinks to himself

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Fairy, " but what will we do with the boy, sir?"

Angel," Dragons, Fairy, Vampire. please come with me to discuss this situation somewhere private" he gets up and walks out the door, not glancing behind him.

Yui smiles at Akiro and follows Angel and the others outside.

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He was confused with what was going on, but somehow, everything sounded familiar to him...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

the the mermaid and the witch sit there saying nothing, but just looking at Akiro and waiting for the top leaders to return from their secrete meeting.

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Akiro was trying to remember what his father used to talk o him about when he was a kid, then suddenly everything came back to him...

((can he be in the dark shadows council?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( he can be a member, but not a leader... there are only seven leaders))

the mermaid hums a song as the witch half sleeps, getting bored from waiting for their master.

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((KK, what can he protect? ))

He remembered everything, but managed to stay quiet about it... at least for now

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(( the rosary that seperates the monster world and the human world? it's from the anime, season 2))

finally the door opens and the witch wakes up. Angel, Fairy, Vampire, Dragon, and Yui enter. they all take their seats and Angel speaks up," did you get back your memory son?"

Yui leans closer to Akiro and whispers to him," he used magic to try to open your mind and give you back your memory. did it work?"

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((where is the rosary exactly?))

"yeah, it did" he smiles lightly

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i think it's in the school. i dont remember exactly. it's been a long time since i watched it))

Angel," i'm glad. please tell us everything you know"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( im not really sure what he knows, can you type it because it's sort of confusing))

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((I don't know how to explain it))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(( well, i dont know who he is, or what he has to do with the rosary at all))

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) ((Fine I'll try))

"My father always told me stories about this council, then I wanted to be in it very much, so I told him to turn me into a vampire like he was, but he told me that I already was a vampire. then once he died, I somehow managed to be in the council, to protect the rosary that separates the human and monster world, I left the rosary in the academy, at a safe place that no one will find, then just someday, I forgot everything" he says

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

fairy," the rosary had to be in the school at the shrine. so the rosary never left the shrine, did it?"

she looked troubled, so did Angel and everyone else except for Vampire. He looked amused with a slight smirk on his face.

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He shakes his head "no, it didn't"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel get up from his seat, bewildered and furious," what do you mean it wasn't"

Dragon," if the rosary is off if the shrine then the monster world would open up to the human world. That is nonsense!"

Vampire crosses his arms, amused as always," then that means the boy has failed in his job and I shall drink his blood until the last drop." He muses trying to frighten Akiro.

message 47: by Rose (last edited Feb 05, 2014 09:12PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "what is going on, I said no it didn't, which means it didn'r get off the shrine" he says more clearly

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Dragon," well, you weren't clear, vampire" he spats.

Yui shoots him a mean glare but doesn't speak up.

Vampire," I was looking forward to a good meal though" but a look from Angel told him that it was not the time to joke around and he stopped.

message 49: by Rose (last edited Feb 05, 2014 09:18PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) he nods "Okay, I'll try to be more clear next time"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel," do you have the Rosarian mark?"

« previous 1 3