Struggling Writers discussion

Your Writing (J-R) > Roxanne's Writing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) | 2500 comments Hey Roxanne! It's great that you are sharing your things, but they need to be on ONE thread, not one thread for each individual piece. If you could get this taken care of ASAP so one of us Moderators doesn't have to that would be fabulous!

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) | 2500 comments Roxanne wrote: "Okay. Sorry for the trouble! ^_^;;

Because this topic is the one that I mainly want to get advice on, this is the only one I left up."

It's alright, you are fixing it! We just allow one thread per writer so it keeps the clutter down, if you read through the new "How to Use This Folder" you will see it in there.

message 3: by Tara ♪ (new)

Tara ♪ | 445 comments That's perfectly fine, Roxanne, we're glad that you've read through the rules now and thanks for correcting this. :)

message 4: by Roxanne (last edited Dec 22, 2014 10:37PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Just Like The Rest

Akane never really fit in with other girls her age. Her temper always seems to get the better of her; violently so. But now that she’s found a sanctuary for others like her, she's starting to realize that it might not be her fault after all.

However, the cure isn’t at all what she’s expected…

Genre: Psychological Horror, with Japanese elements
Audience: MA (violence, language, themes)
Link: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

I will also be posting chapters here, but I will always update my Goodreads writing folder first.