DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

The Movie > NEW DIVERGENT TRAILER.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by readeraz, Co-Moderator (last edited Feb 04, 2014 07:02PM) (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 405 comments While you may have seen the other Divergent Trailer, you probably have not seen this one! This was released yesterday and is incredible! Share your thoughts and feelings about it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7Eln...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED it:)

message 3: by Leahxx (new)

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 12 comments It was great!! But am I the only one who noticed that Tris tackled the dog?? Because that kind of bothered me, but other than that I thought it was great!

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) #luvvv

message 5: by readeraz, Co-Moderator (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 405 comments Leahxx wrote: "It was great!! But am I the only one who noticed that Tris tackled the dog?? Because that kind of bothered me, but other than that I thought it was great!"

She does that in the book, to save the little girl XD

message 6: by Leahxx (new)

Leahxx (heyitsleahxx) | 12 comments LittleMissFangirl {Zoe} wrote: "Leahxx wrote: "It was great!! But am I the only one who noticed that Tris tackled the dog?? Because that kind of bothered me, but other than that I thought it was great!"

She does that in the book..."

Yes! I thought so, it was nagging me, because I also felt like she did do it at some point! Hahah thanks xx

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 6 comments LOVE IT!!!!!

message 8: by Kaylyn (new)

Kaylyn Erskins (kerskins) I love it! It was like ten steps up from the other trailer! It was totally amazing! I am really excited for this movie because it seems like they are going to stick super close to the books and that makes me happy!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait! I'm going to go see it the second it's in the theater!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. everything was so great! there's so many book quotes and the scenes from the book. I just love it, ahh! I'm so excited for this movie to come out!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Angelino | 1 comments I thought it was amazing and I can't wait for the movie! I really hope they don't skip any of the good parts in the book or any parts at all!!

message 12: by Sanjana (new)

Sanjana (sanjana879) | 3 comments I saw it a few hours ago. I LOVE IT!!!❤️❤️
"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up"
Am I the only one who heard that at one point?

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) Sanjana wrote: "I saw it a few hours ago. I LOVE IT!!!❤️❤️
"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up"
Am I the only one who heard that at one point?"

I heard it I heard it!!

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I just watched it again, and I will probably watch it again later! I remember the book, almost every detail, but I'm reading it again before the movie.

message 15: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 2 comments AMAZING!!! :D

message 16: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) I LOVE the trailer!!!!! But i hate how people are criticizing it who haven't read the books...

message 17: by Diana (new)

Diana (savagediana) | 1 comments Much better trailer! Loved it and can't wait for this movie!!!!!

message 18: by Renee (new)

Renee WHOOOO I LOVED IT!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle The trailer is perfect and looks so amazing! Cant wait till the movie!!!

message 20: by Nithya (new)

Nithya | 77 comments Love love love the trailer
Will watch it over and over and over again
I got excited seeing they changed the scene of we're she did her faction test and added the dog in
can't wait for the movie :)

message 21: by Marina (new)

Marina (booksonethousand) loved the trailer so much and i'm really really excited for the movie(especially for the last scenes in the book with four being manipulated!!)

message 22: by Micah (new)

Micah (sinvega) | 2 comments I loved the trailer but I hope this movie is better than the trilogy because Tris from the books is awful and Allegiant literally is the worst book i read(That ending and the whole entire plot of it) so I am going into this movie with already low expectations based on the book.

message 23: by Jeanaine (new)

Jeanaine | 4 comments I love TOBIAS!! Oh well, who doesn't?

message 24: by Lds777 (new)

Lds777 | 1 comments It was sooooo amazing. The new clips look awesome.

message 25: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I think they did an excellent job with this trailer. They've for the most part stayed away from the romance and actually added in some world building. Audiences have been complaining about the lack of an explanation so I hope this gets their attention.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormy wrote: "I think they did an excellent job with this trailer. They've for the most part stayed away from the romance and actually added in some world building. Audiences have been complaining about the lack..."

I Completely Agree With You!

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin I LOVE IT!! The ferris wheel scene was in it! I watched it while I was doing homework and just could not focus after that.

message 28: by Babygurljrl (new)

Babygurljrl | 1 comments Omg I'm fangirling so hard right now!!! I am excited that a lot of the trailer seems true to the book. Shailene is a good pick for Tris, but I still picture Four differently...that's okay though! I am just going to trust that Veronica knows her book best as she is involved in the making of the movie.. Soooo psyched! I just hope all the good parts aren't just the ones in the trailer:/

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like the guy they chose for Tobias. But i am really excited for the movie!!

message 30: by Makayla (new)

Makayla (makdanielle) | 5 comments I couldn't love it more, honestly. ♥♥♥♥♥

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments It was totally amazing! I was having doubts about the casting, but in the trailers, they look amazing, at least it comes out next month!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 3 comments Im literally awwwwed by the awesomeness of the trailer. I truly believe it will be big like the hunger games. :)

message 33: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments I love Divergent. It is my favorite fandom, but I hate to admit that it will probably not gross as much as hunger games. Hunger games had 4 years to develop a devoted cult before the movie came out. Divergent only had 3 years. Secondly, divergent is in the middle of a waterfall of YA flops. Obviously, divergent has much better material than all those flops combined, but as a result, Divergent is still thought of as a possible YA flop. Then we have the people who fail to see past the similarities it bares to Hunger Games, which is very ridiculous because the only real similarity is the dystopian environment. But the marketing team isn't helping by claiming it's "the next hunger games". I just hope that Divergent does well enough to become a franchise series.

message 34: by Kate (new)

Kate | 509 comments OMG that was like the best trailer ever I am so excited!!!!

message 35: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 10 comments This movie needs to come out NOW!!! This trailer gave me goosebumps!

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate | 509 comments Ikr can't wait

message 37: by Mela (new)

Mela (melas) | 1 comments omg Loved the trailer! the new scenes in this one made me more excited for the movie if that is even possible aha Can't wait!!!

message 38: by Graham (new)

Graham | 7 comments Saw the new trailer AMAZED!!!

message 39: by Tris (new)

Tris | 92 comments "All my life, I have lives by your rules. But not anymore." -Shailene Woodley

This is my fav quote from the trailer. I was thinking that maybe I should tell my school principal this. I am graduating middle school this year, so I can say this on the last day of school ;) lol. I keep cracking up at the idea of saying this to our principal!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Tris wrote: ""All my life, I have lives by your rules. But not anymore." -Shailene Woodley

This is my fav quote from the trailer. I was thinking that maybe I should tell my school principal this. I am graduati..."

I LOVE That Quote!

message 41: by Kaity (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 42 comments I'M SO EXCITED!!!

message 42: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 10 comments Ginny wrote: "Tris wrote: ""All my life, I have lives by your rules. But not anymore." -Shailene Woodley

This is my fav quote from the trailer. I was thinking that maybe I should tell my school principal this. ..."

Same!!

message 43: by Cassie (new)

Cassie M. | 16 comments It definitely showed a different aspect of the movie, which is always a good thing.

message 44: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 1 comments Loved the trailer but it's a little long, I want to just get a teaser not see whole chapters shown.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jackson | 7 comments Much better than the last one. I love how they're staying true to the books and it also looks like a well made movie. I love the casting except I still can't see Four in Theo James but I'm willing to give him a shot. I'm so excited!!!!!! It's coming out in less than two months!

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ladyrapunzel) I think they did a much better job of explaining things in this one for the the people who haven't read the book. Making sure non-book readers pay to see this movie is important because they won't make Insurgent if this one is a flop!

message 47: by Sαɾαԋ (new)

Sαɾαԋ ♥† (pie_in_ur_face) | 137 comments AAAAAHHH !!!

message 48: by Sαɾαԋ (new)

Sαɾαԋ ♥† (pie_in_ur_face) | 137 comments Uh, that was BRILL !

'Not happy with Four or Max, though

message 49: by Sαɾαԋ (new)

Sαɾαԋ ♥† (pie_in_ur_face) | 137 comments Thanks Zoe

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

ッ♫Sαяαh wrote: "Uh, that was BRILL !

'Not happy with Four or Max, though"

Me either!!

« previous 1