Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Mrs.NialHoran and Michelle

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl and boy are madly in love. Because of his family, the guy has to move. At first girl and boy stay in touch, but after a month they lost contact as boy found interest in someone else. A little under two year later, boy shows up on girl's doorstep, what he doesn't know is he has a son which was born while he was gone.

message 2: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Which character do you want to be?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The guy

message 4: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Okay awesome (: so for their ages I was thinking about 19-20. Is that okay with you?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 6: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Okay. Shall we start our characters?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeppers

message 8: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Name: Clarity Jane Simpson
Nickname(s):

Birthdate: July 23
Birthplace: Tampa, Florida
Nationalities: British and Ukrainian

Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Height: 5’7
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: (view spoiler)
Distinct Markings: (view spoiler)

History: Not much to it so I won’t add it. She’s a normal girl with a fairly uneventful history.

Family:
Mom: Rosie Simpson, 45
Dad: Adrian Simpson, 47
Sister: Dani Simpson, 22
Son: Bentley Simpson, 2 (view spoiler)
Dog: Angel, 4 (view spoiler)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we starting from when they meet or when he comes back?

message 10: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I was thinking from when he comes back

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 12: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments (:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~|Basic Information|~~~

{Name} James Wesley
{Nickname} James
{Gender} Male
{Age} 20
{Sexuality} Straight
{Relationship Status} Single

~~~|Appearance and Description|~~~

{Picture Appearance}

{Height} 5'9
{Weight} 189
{Eye Color} Green
{Tattoos}

~~~|Personality|~~~

{Personality}
>>Fun
>>Loving
>>Caring
>>Protective
>>Charming
>>Understanding

message 14: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I really like him!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

James Wesley was very happy to know he had enough money to go back to Tampa,Florida where the love of his life lived. Her name is Clarity and he felt very happy with her the last time he was with her about three years ago. He was getting on the plane and opened his cellphone thinking about how busy he had gotten over the past two years or so. He was looking at the picture of her on his phone. He couldn't believe how quickly they were torn apart when his parents needed to move back to Chicago. They're dead now and I have absolutely nothing left. He thought as he sat down and stared at the picture some more.

message 16: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Clarity sat on the floor in the living room, legs crossed, as she played with Bentley. She was trying her absolute best to tire him out, it was about time for his nap, but the kid wasn’t having it. Why sleep when you can stay awake? Maybe Bentley wasn’t the one who needed the nap, Clarity was. For two years now she’s been tired. Bentley is finally started to sleep thorough the nights, for the most part anyway. But Clarity is still going to university for classes three days a week and then she works at a local veterinary office as a secretary five days a week. Since the vet she works at is an emergency veterinary clinic, Clarity is often required to work some weird hours. Her inner clock is constantly being messed up and keeping up with a two year old is never easy. And Bentley seems to have energy to spare.

Clarity smiled as he giggled at their dog, Angel. Angel adored the baby, he’s her little man. Despite the fact Angel is a very rambunctious dog, she never purposefully does anything bad to little Bentley. But then she does thing like… “Aw, Angel don’t know him down,” Clarity sighed, getting on her knees as she reached for the crying toddler. Angel licked at his thin hair right before Clarity picked him up. Aside from the blonde hair, Bentley reminds Clarity so much of his father. She tried not to think about it, but it’s hard when Bentley is a constant remainder. “You’re okay my baby,” she said softly, as she stood up, rubbing his back. Bentley grabbed a fistful of her shirt as he rested his head on her shoulder, continuing to cry softly. She hated hearing him cry, but feeling him hug her was probably one of the best feelings. Clarity wasn’t a perfect mom, far from it, but she loved Bentley more than anyone.

She walked around the living room, still holding Bentley. Clarity’s parents had sold the house to Clarity and her sister, Dani. Dani is engaged and she and her fiancé are planning on living her after the wedding. They haven’t kicked Clarity out, but Clarity knew they didn’t want the extra people in the house. They both adored Bentley, everyone does, but they wanted their own place. Clarity had already started looking at apartments that will allow large dogs that is also in her price range. No doubt her parents would help her financially, but Clarity is trying her hardest to be independent. But here she is, still living in her childhood home with her older sister. Clarity has been set back a few years after finding out she was pregnant with Bentley. But she’s worked very hard to get her life back on track, for Bentley.

It was a miracle, but after circling the living room a few times and humming softly to the toddler, he started to doze off. Clarity, very gently, laid him down in a crib that was out in the living room. She laid his beloved blanket next to him. She looked at the little boy for a few more seconds before tiredly returning to the couch. She plopped down and Angel immediately joined her. Clarity curled up on the couch, letting her eyes closed and she prayed sleep would come soon.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Once James plain landed he grabbed his luggage and headed out to find the appartment he payed a whole years rent for just so he was able to get on his feet. He made sure that it was furnished as well. He hailed out for a cab and asked that the guy take him straight to the appartment complex.

A good forty minutes later the cab pulled into the parking lot and he quickly got out to grab his things. He walked up the stairs and took his keys out of his jean pocket. "I wonder what I'm to expect when I get to see Clarity once again." He said to himself as he walked in and noted the very good looking furniture.

He purposely got a two bedroom apartmen because he was hoping that Clarity would want to move in with him but he doubted it a little bit. He set his stuff down on the bed in the master bedroom,stripped his clothes and took a very quick shower.

He was happy and quickly dried off."Time to get dressed." He mumbled the reminder to himself.

He picked out a pair of jeans and his white tank top and headed out the door hoping that she was still living in the beautiful house with her parents. He was nervous and excited all at the same time as he knocked on the door.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

message 19: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Clarity didn't realize she had dozed off until she was woken up by a knock on the door. Bentley, of course, woke up and started crying. "Perfect," Clarity muttered, having no idea as to who would be trying to visit her right now. Maybe it was some door to door salesman or something.

She quickly went to the baby's crib, picking up the crying baby and comforting him. Bentley laid his head on her shoulder, gripping his little comfort blanket to him as he continued to whimper.

Clarity mumbled soft things to him as she walked to the door, opening it. "Hi. Sorry I'm not interested in whatever you're selling-" she stopped when she realized who it is. James. As in James from a few years ago. She stared at him.

"Can I help you?" she asked, a little coldly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey." He said looking at the baby that was clinging to Clarity. "Who's the baby?" He asked her not knowing that he had a son.

((I'll have more in the next post promise))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

....................................................................................................