Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) Mind Games discussion

Ages of the charecters?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Daphne Hey, I was just wondering...does anyone know the ages of the peopole in this book? Sorry, I'm really bad at remembering this sort of thing. It would really help if you commented. Thanks!

Therealbadkitty Daphne wrote: "Hey, I was just wondering...does anyone know the ages of the peopole in this book? Sorry, I'm really bad at remembering this sort of thing. It would really help if you commented. Thanks!"

Fia and Annie are 17 years old.

Daphne Thank you. Do you know how old James is?

Therealbadkitty Daphne wrote: "Thank you. Do you know how old James is?"

I assume around the same age but I don't remember it being specifically mentioned.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Daphne wrote: "Thank you. Do you know how old James is?"

James 21 or 22 years old! That's why Annie calls Fia a kid to James. Pretty weird, right?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Therealbadkitty wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Thank you. Do you know how old James is?"

I assume around the same age but I don't remember it being specifically mentioned."

It was mentioned! #alert!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 05, 2014 07:08PM) (new)

Therealbadkitty wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Hey, I was just wondering...does anyone know the ages of the peopole in this book? Sorry, I'm really bad at remembering this sort of thing. It would really help if you commented. Tha..."

Daphne wrote: "Hey, I was just wondering...does anyone know the ages of the peopole in this book? Sorry, I'm really bad at remembering this sort of thing. It would really help if you commented. Thanks!"

No, Annie is 19 years old while Fia is 17 years old and James is 21 or 22 years old! #alert! #alert! #alert! And, and, whatever that dudes name is Amber or something, is also 19 years old #alert!

Daphne Oh, ok. Thanks so,so much!!!!