YA Book Gang!! discussion

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
This topic is about Bloodlines
Archived Items > Bloodlines: Start Feb 16?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I need to read Bloodlines for the Monthly Series Challenge. I'm going to start Beautiful Creatures with another group Friday. Does anyone want to plan to read this series a bit later in the month, possibly starting around February 16?

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
I shall :) I'm starting it with another group on the 16th too so yay!!! :)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments Yay! I'll check back a few days before, and we can assess the situation. :)

Grand :)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I'm way behind. I haven't even finished book one of BC, and I stopped to read my CP's novel and leave her feedback.

Where are you, Sarah? I do want to read this series. I just don't understand how it is Feb 15 already. I'm thinking maybe I will have to delay and start this next weekend, but I'll plug forward if you are ready. ..

I still have to read a load too :/ But I'm going to be reading 3 chapters of this a day if that's alright with you :)

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments Okay. In can manage that. I will start tonight. Keep me posted.

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I just finished BC, and I have a snow day from school. I'm going to try to read 6 chapters of Bloodlines to catch up today. Honestly, BC moved very slow for me, but VA never did. I'm hoping that I can blow through the first Bloodlines book a lot faster than it took me to read BC. I'm not contributing to our challenge well this month. I hope next month, the series we choose are skinnier. I'm always behind. ;)

Lissette (liss4ever) @B.A. I'm gonna try to read the VA series, it's been on my list for a while as well as Bloodlines.

message 10: by B.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments You should read it. VA is awesome! I'm hoping Bloodlines will be just as good. I just can't seem to find enough time to get it started. :)

Lissette (liss4ever) Yea same here. I will get to the series eventually. There are other series I wanna finish as well.

message 12: by B.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I don't know what chapter I am on, but I am about a hundred pages in and very curious about what is going on under the surface. Now that I got a good start, I will probably read faster. I have not contributed much to our challenge this month.

I'm on Chapter 16 now I think :)

message 14: by B.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments Ugh. I'm behind, but I plan to catch up. Maybe I'll have a reading binge this weekend. :)

message 15: by B.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I'm on Chapter 17 now. I think I will try to finish today, or if not tomorrow.

Geeze, I love Adrian. He's such a good character. I mean, I like Sydney too, more and more all the time. I also like Jill and Eddie, but really, I live for the scenes with Adrian.

message 16: by B.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I finished! It really grew on me. :)

I'm going to go on to book 2. How about you?

message 17: by B.A. (new) - rated it 4 stars

B.A. Wilson (bawilson) | 117 comments I forgot to follow up. I finished book one and have almost finished book 2. I can't decide if I will keep reading or switch to the new challenge. I want to read more, because I love Adrian....but I'm always behind in the current challenges.

I've finished book 1 too but haven't started book 2 yet.