The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Aliya and Lunic Charm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) hey any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh, nothing right now, but maybe a vamp and vamp hunter romance?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) awesome... could i be the vampire hunter?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, female or male?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) female

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, template is:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

Nothing too much

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Sora Varily
Species: human
Appearance: description
height- 5'3"
weight- 112
hair- black
eyes- light blue

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Maxon Lowe-Perry
Species: Vampire
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1u...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) hottie XD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I know XD :P

you start

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) where to start though?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe the hunters could be raiding a large nest of vamps in the Paris catacombs?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) oh and she gets captured by Maxon during the fight

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Bingo ;)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) yay! we got the plot so far ^.^

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora search the area around the catacombs entrance as the surprise attack on the damned nest was starting to take form. As the coast was said to be clear, she along with several others in her hunting party lurked silently down into the dark, moldy, and damp-smelling catacombs. The spider webs were slim to none, showing signs that life, or the undead, went past there not too long again and maybe in use still. She motions to the others to stay on guard as they walked deeper into the catacombs and closer to the nest they seeked. A nest of vampires that is. Her eyes scanned the still hall and listened for the quiet sound of breathing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

The vampires heard the people enter the catacombs the moment they stepped foot. They took out their own weapons, daggers and arrows for the few that would be in their human form. The ones that would be vampires kept their weapons natural. Flying, and using echolocation. A form of speech that allowed the bats to communicate with only them and other vampires able to hear. Maxon, as the leader of the Night Children, ordered everyone about, only pausing for some blood refills in case anyone got low. Soon, everyone went back into their pretending to sleep form, weapons hidden. The human vamps him in dark and shadowy corners.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora stops her party as she heard slow breathing. It wasn't the breathing she considered even like when sleeping. Her eyes went to the others behind her and signed to them that they knew that they were there. The group grew tense as they all serveyed the hall and darken areas. A slim stream of silvery light shone through the cracks in the earth, catching the dim glint of metal that caught her eye. She turn her head to the shining metal and threw a silver dagger to where she thought the heart maybe causing the fight to start with a thud of a dead body.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon opened his eyes, he signaled for everyone to wait until he counted to 10. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!" He screeched. Suddenly everything was a flourish as the humans in disguise fought with swords, and as the bats, sucked some blood and killed some hunters. He himself was changing in between his vampire and human form, depending on whatever side needed the most help. Bodies from both side landed on the floor and either vanished into the air for the vampires, or just lay on the floor, occasionally being stepped over for the humans. Soon, Maxon spotted who he thought was the leader of this vampire hunting party. She had killed quite a great deal of the vampires on her own. He raised an eyebrow at that. Maxon told all of the other vampires that they should stay in a safe area, he wanted to fight the hunter's leader alone. Hopefully the hunter leader would do the same. Not that he probably couldn't take down all of the hunter's at once.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora killed vampire after vampire until they backed away from her. Confusion edged into her but she didn't let it get in the say as a single vampire stalked to her. She picked up on the sense of over baring power that eminated off him and didn't back down. This must be the leader. her glare boarded into him as he walks closer. The grip on her duel blades tightens slightly as she got ready. Calls from the entrance caught a little of her attention as she heard her, so called, leader. He was ordering a retreat. You've got to be shitting me.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon smiled devilishly. He saw a hunter standing in front of Sora and absentmindedly chopped off her head with a dagger in his hand. The head fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Well, well, look what we have here," he says with a glint of amusement at the leader's bravery. Still, she was supposed to protect the people in her clan of hunters, so he shouldn't be as surprised. Although the last hunter clan that he had faced off with had surrendered after the first 10 minutes. The hunters that had been turned into the damned in this new battle were standing allegiant behind him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora's eyes widen as her dearest friend, Tagen, was beheaded in front of her. Her eyes burned with sadness and hatred as she glared at the vampire who had do it. Another, and the last, person I love was killed thanks to these vermin. I don't care what happens to me I want my vengeance. She held her ground against him as he heard the others run to the entrance. "Sora, let's go." She heard the arrogant prick yell into the catacombs. No, she wouldn't run, not now.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sora, will you fight? Or shall you be a coward like your friends over there?" Maxon challenges.
He understands both easily. She wants to go with her friends, that way she won't be killed. But she will stay and fight because it seems one of her best friends was just killed. Maxon easily identified her sadness towards her loss, and her hatred towards him. He moves closer and in doing so gently moved the body of the hunter he had just beheaded aside. He now stands only 3 feet away from her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Bastard." Sora mutters as griped her swords in a tight, knuckle whitening grip. Her feet moved forward, towards the killer. Her swords were poised to kill as she ran those quick three feet.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon took out a vial of poison. He dipped the knife in the vial. This poison would temporarily paralyze her. He dodged her first attack, and appeared again behind her. He slid on the ground from her spread apart feet and when getting up, kicked her hard, with his foot on the face, somewhere, he didn't know exactly where.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora's attack was dodged and she had no time to counter as she was kicked close to her temple. Her body fell to the ground as black dots blurred her vision. A thunderous ache pounded through her head, making her hearing temporarily dulled with a ringing that wouldn't go away.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon had bits of blood on his face, feeling odd against and around his eyes. He was much more used to having it in his mouth or somewhere around there. His scraped skin began to bleed a dark red color.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora's sight soon came back to her, but by then her weapons were away from her and she was surrounded. Her eyes dart to the body beside she to see Tagen's head. The eyes were looking straight at her before she closed her lifeless eyes. Rest in peace my friend. I will be seeing you again soon.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon told everyone to leave to a different room. He now, alone, squatted down next to Sora. "You put up a pretty good fight there," he commented.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Just kill me already." Sora growls looking away from the monster who killed her only family she had left. Her hand moved away from Tagen's head and settled in her lap with the other.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, no, we don't want to kill you," Maxon said, "we don't plan to turn you unless you ask." So pick one, he thinks.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No way in hell will I ever ask to change into a monster." Sora spat at him and stood up. She must've stood to quickly, causing a sharp throb of pain hit her hard.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, then we'll leave you human for now and forever," Maxon answers surprisingly calmly. He wouldn't force Sora to become a Night Child against her will. He had forced a hunter once, and that damned turned hunter had killed the former head of the nest.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "You make no sense." Sora huffs as she pain in her head starts to ease. The ringing had fully stopped as the last of the pain ebbed away.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon waves away the comment. He takes out a green colored vial from his pocket. "Drink some of this," he urges. "It will help with your head."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Like hell I will." Sora exclaimed and turns her back to him. Her mood was going to he forever darkened as she stayed here. That is if they don't kill her, which to her was highly unlikely.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon sighed, "It will help with your head...lets make a bargain, I'll bring your friend back, human and a hunter," he motioned to Tagen, "If you'll take a small sip of this vial."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora looks at him. "Impossible. No one can bring her back." She snaps as a sharp pain his her head. She head her head lightly, wincing badly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh yes, yes I can, I'll show you right now." Maxon insists. He takes a body of a dead bird, and says a few words. The birds suddenly chirps back to life, lightly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora takes a step back. That was unnatural. How is that possible? She watches the bird move in his palm. She shook her hand and back into the wall, hitting head in the process. She fell to the ground knocked out cold.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon felt some sympathy for her. He moved to spill some of the vial in her mouth, but tripped on a sword in the process, and the vial shattered, only a few drops making it to Sora's mouth. Maxon, however, didn't fare much better. He landed against some of the skulls from the catacomb walls. His arm took the most of the hard hit.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora groans softly and turns onto her side to get a little more comfortable. Her headache seemed to ease, causing her to slip into a deeper sleep.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon rubbed his sore left arm, which felt like it was on fire. Luckily, he was right handed, so it wouldn't affect him too much. He cursed under his breath when it began to sting like a colony of bees just attacked you.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora curls up in her sleep and starts to mumble lightly. She became a bit restless as nightmares flooded her mine.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon notices Sora shaking and sleep-talking. She begins move and roll across the catacombs floor. Maxon manages to get the strength to get up and nudge her awake with his foot.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sora startles awake and grabs a bone close to her before knocking the person who woke her. She straddles their stomach and holds the bone close to their throat, knowing her eyes looked wild and the bone was broken.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon mumbled something and groaned. He moved a little bit in his body position, making himself more comfortable. He managed to move his head so that the bone was at his ear and not his throat.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She returns to normal and blushes lightly at the position that they were in. um.... this is d..different. her heat skipped at the same time she blushed and she chastised herself for doing so. What was wrong with her. Her body would move.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxon was finally able to jerk the bone into his hand and jump off of the ground. His shadow now loomed on top of her. He smirked at her blush, he was irresistible.

« previous 1 3