Kidnapped discussion

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments ((...))

message 2: by sage (new)

sage ((Awkward))

message 3: by sage (new)

sage ((So I have two people in there, how does that work?))

message 4: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments ((Yup. I'm making a new character now so I can rp with you.))

message 5: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments ((I thought you said does that work not how does that work. I need to learn how to read correctly.... Anyway, you would do this, as an example:

Emily woke up and stood then looked around, checking out her surroundings.

Thomas spotted a young girl and smiled. He hadn't seen anyone in at least a week.

I'm not saying if has to be exactly like that, also, you should probably be more detailed, but you get it.))

He woke up in a strange room and realized he didn't know where he was and worse, he didn't know who he was. He didn't remember anything. Starting to panic, he stood and looked around for anyone, there had to be someone in the room with him, or at least he hoped.

message 6: by sage (last edited Feb 05, 2014 02:12PM) (new)

sage Theo noticed another boy looking around. He smirked realizing he knew this kid didn't know anymore than he did, but could taunt him with that unknown information.
"Hey. I'm guessing you just got here?"

message 7: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He nodded. "Yeah, I think so," he said, "where is 'here'?"

message 8: by sage (new)

sage "I don't know," Theo said looking around "Bigger question, who are you?"

message 9: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "I don't know," he admitted, "I can't remember."

message 10: by sage (new)

sage "You... don't know your own name," Theo said running a hand through his hair. "forgetful much." Theo said mumbling under his breath.
"I'm Theo anyway. I'm going to go search for some kind of way out, because I'm not into two people parties."

message 11: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He glared at him and forced himself to calm down, knowing something bad would happen if he didn't, but not remembering what. It wasn't his fault he didn't remember anything.

message 12: by sage (new)

sage As Theo started walking away, he saw something flash in the corner of his eye. It HAD to be something he could use, but instead found a metal note saying;
"don'т looĸ, тнe мore yoυ looĸ, тнe мore dangeroυѕ тнιѕ joυrney вecoмeѕ." Theo yelled for the boy to come.

message 13: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He was confused, but he walked over to Theo. "What?" He asked curious, and no longer mad.

message 14: by sage (new)

sage ((I have to go.))
Theo held up the note cautiously "What do we do?"

message 15: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments His face turned pale and he felt a lump in his throat. "I-I don't know," he managed to say.

message 16: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He looked over at a girl, 19 maybe 29, on the ground. How did she get in without him noticing?

message 17: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He looked at Theo, he wouldn't be any help to Theo, but maybe he could help the girl so he walked to her awkwardly. "Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

message 18: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "What's your name?" He asked curiously, but slowly as if he didn't know if it was a good question to ask.

message 19: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "You can talk?" He guessed. It was either that or she didn't know her name and had somehow lost her memory like he had.

message 20: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He stopped himself from asking what happened, a question she probably couldn't answer. "Oh," he said.

message 21: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He held his hand out for her, still wanting to help.

message 22: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He pulled her up and smiled to her.

message 23: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments He waited hopefully for her to speak.

message 24: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "I don't know," he said sadly.

message 25: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "Not that I know of," he said.

message 26: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "What are you confused about?" He asked.

message 27: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "I don't know," he says again, "I wish I did."

message 28: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "Oh," he said, wishing that was the only thing he was confused about.

message 29: by sage (last edited Feb 13, 2014 05:20PM) (new)

sage As Theo walked from the corner of the obscure room, he hissed, "Okay you two, stop flirting, we're in a dangerous position."

message 30: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "I already knew that. Do you have a plan?" He asked hopefully.

message 31: by sage (new)

sage "Okay, being the most mature and all, kid, we have to assign you a name... second of all, no I don't have a plan, but call me Leader" He said giving a smirk in the kid's direction

message 32: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "Why are you the leader? Who said you're the most mature?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

message 33: by sage (new)

sage "I just know, plus I was here longer so no arguing." Theo ordered.

message 34: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "Fine." He grumbled. "Whatever."

message 35: by sage (new)

sage "What do you remember before you were kidnapped?" Theo said observing the kid.

message 36: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments "Nothing," he told him. "Except that so drying bad happens when I get mad. That's all."

message 37: by sage (new)

sage ((What?))

message 38: by Elmina, The funny mod:P (new)

Elmina | 560 comments ((Lol. Stupid autocorrect. *something bad))