The Sisterhood of the Booklions discussion

Games/Fandoms > The Book awards 2013-2014

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Any questions? Comments? about the book awards?

message 2: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments All notifications/updated will be mainly here too.

message 3: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new)

Aria | 1390 comments I just sent out the poll. Did you guys get it?

message 4: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments We will be sending a poll out every other day of february. Today is the first day.

message 5: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new)

Aria | 1390 comments Since there are 13 categories, we may end up sending some back to back, but not yet

message 6: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Yep not yet

message 7: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments No I did the math if we send one every other day that is exactly enough because it is the forth and the last day of feb. is the 28.

message 8: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new)

Laurie | 1514 comments I am going to contribute.....

message 9: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Laurie wrote: "I am going to contribute....."

Aria can send you the nomanies and stuff.

message 10: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments New poll went up!!!

message 11: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new)

Laurie | 1514 comments I'm so bad at this

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello x

message 13: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new)

Laurie | 1514 comments Heu

message 14: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new)

Laurie | 1514 comments *hey

message 15: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Anna wrote: "Hello x"

Hi!!!

message 16: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new)

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments The awards are now officially over. You can still vote on polls if you haven't voted on them yet but no knew polls are going up. We will send out the offical winners soon!