Fairy Tale Story (RP) discussion

Realms > The Realm of Darkness

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments Stupid portal. This realm was created entirely of darkness, or rather, the absence of Light. You walk forward, making sure that you are still in one piece when you are greeted by Darcy. "Hello." He says quietly. It was great not to be contained. When in any other dimension, you are forced by the rules of survival to walk in the form of a shadow. But, because that freaks the rest of the world out, you have created a mirror image that they can see which follows the shadow everywhere. Even when they don't think the shadow is present, you are always lurking in your true form. Not even at night, when the moon is out, can your true form be revealed.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Thus we have the home realm of moonlight :3 ))

message 3: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Heh, true.))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments Moonlight waved hello to Darcy "Oh how i love home Any new shadows to train he asked hopefully"

message 5: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Darcy rolled his eyes. "I sincerely hope that was sarcasm. You know how things have been since the last war. Light is slowly taking over." He says.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Regretfully, But Alas I feel The return of the Great Shadows is close, my friend" He sighied.

message 7: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Darcy looked up. "Is it as you say? Have you really felt the Great Shadow's presence??"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Aye Vladril is comeing, And i forsee more of his people, Of My people comming, First we must secure this real, once more"

message 9: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Vladril. The only shadow ever to possess both demonic and dark qualities. One of the most successful hybrids out there. "The Great One is coming." Darcy rubbed his temple. "I wonder what for. Such a grand entrance, even knowing you would be able predict such a thing... Great changes are coming, for better or worse." He stated, not so much talking to Moonlight anymore as making mental notes.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments He looked at Darcy and shook his head "I have found in the Kings Library a scroll of kniwledge, which lead to the vision of Our Diety's return, The blood of the shadowed king Wrought through the Gatekeepers vains, Shadow walker alone no more, And when Airon's Aerogent ruler falls, Shadows Lift them all"

message 11: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((... Do you have auto correct?))

Arion, what are you doing with your life... Darcy had known Arion growing up. He was only a few years older, and he knew something the others didn't. "How soon will he be here? There are preparations that must be made before his arrival." Darcy said solemnly.

(view spoiler)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments (YES GOD DAM THAT THIN))

"i....Cannot say" He admited

message 13: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments (XD Lolz thought so. Explains why the grammar is so choppy sometimes :D))

"Then there is not much time. Someone call for the Night Mare Squadron. We need to hurry with some of the missions before he arrives." Darcy called to an guard not too far away.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments Moonlight nodded toward Darcy "What shall you have me do?"

message 15: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Stay here. We need help strategizing where to strike first." Darcy said calmly.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "One thing first Gather our best troops The blood cermoney i have found in this book, A Grimoir will Make you part of my people, General" His voice was calculating losses amd wins in order to take over this realm, and then the others

message 17: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Darcy glanced down. "I don't think a blood ceremony will work. The blood beings hold these days are worthless. I say we should indeed gather the troops, but I think we should keep them here. Send out the bad troops first, with several weeks of training, of course. Then, after we send them out, they're obviously going to be beat-the Humans won't know what to expect! It is a perfect unfallable plan." He said deviously. "Although it is perfect, I am sure improvements can be made.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Your blood Anias's and Tobbi/'s Blood are all of kings, I say we should turn you three into Shadow walkers like I and we shall all train the others, Your plan is...Good" He looked into Darcy's eyes And saw no Fear

message 19: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Who are Ania and Tobbi?/What's the diff between a normal being of darkness and a shadow walker?))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Made up peoples lol like the king and queen,Difference being, increased power, Able to hide in and control peoples shadows))

message 21: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Well I figured they were made up.I was just wondering if they had a backstory, like are they part of some gang? And Basically, shadow walkers are beings with the ability to possess shadows and are greater in ability and stuff?))

message 22: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((You know what, I just checked back to the Stability Area. The guy there was also named Darcy... Should we change his name, or should we let them be the same person? >:D))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments ((Hmm havnt tgought that far yet about them, Shadow walkers are basically a demon class that is higher up than all other demons with the exepction of a few they have all of the memories and powers of any shadow walker who dies generally speaking things dont piss them off ))

message 24: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Have you forgotten who you're talking about, Moonlight? Have you gone mad? To try to turn Ania and Tobbi into Shadow Walkers... They would inject a vampirism virus in you and banish you from here far before you'd ever get their blood." Darcy replied, shaking his head. "Just rally up the generals and the troops. We'll have a meeting."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments He shook his head "You know my blood is stronger but ahh well, Let us be off ", He spoke rather hurridly and went off to The Black Tower, In its mist central xhamber was the war room, He walked slow enough for Darcy to follow

message 26: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Darcy scoffed. "Is there something wrong with your leg?" He called out.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "No, besides not kicking anything recently, How is your Arm?" He asked ((Gtg battery almost dead))

message 28: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Kk))
"Fine." He replied, puzzled. "I just thought there might have been something wrong with your leg because you were walking so slowly."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Im in no great hurry i am walking so slow because id like the generals to be here before us" He says Cheerfully

message 30: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "I'm behind you..." Darcy muttered. "Nevertheless, which realm did you plan on invading first? I was thinking the Water Realms, simply because energy flows through the waters. It could be our biggest ally."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments He thought about it as he considered the usefullness, upon entering the War room, he saw that the other Generals where already in thier places "How many of our number can take the water realm, with few losses" He said at last

message 32: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Hmmm, that is a tough one to say. It depends. How would we defeat them? How would we make them fear us? Fire doesn't do much harm to them and water is very... easy. It will take whatever form you put it in. It does not hurt when we are splashed on it, and but it will not be hurt." Darcy replied wisely.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "We awake The Ice titan" One general suggested, another said to send in frost antiroaches whiwle another mention Simply slaying thier Ruler, Moon spoke " What about Increaseing the power of thier sun? The shadow beings would be stronger and thier water would soon dry"

message 34: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "Both are quite interesting ideas, but for both of those, we would need to request help from those of the sky... And they are more difficult than those of the water!" Darcy turned to the first general. "Suppose the water overpowered the cold? The ice would melt." he then faced Moonlight. "The sun requires the assistance of the Sky Realm."
(Which was never made, but I could technically make it... if we want to. That's where most the other people would come in)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "True, Or we could send in a Reaper, to kill random beings at random times" A Vampire suggested gleefully they where going to kill somethings ((Lol naa))

message 36: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "You fool. A reaper kills things. Water isn't living." Darcy replied.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "But the creatures in the water " The vampire replied. Moon looked at Darcy "What is it you propose"

message 38: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments "I propose that rather than attacking them directly... We simply need an advantage. We take what they adore more than anything in their world. When we have it, they would have no choice but to follow us. It's blackmail." He grinned. "It would require no help from anything else, but a mere being willing to take on the challenge."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments "Ill do it" Everyone said at once

message 40: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments Darcy shook his head. "We need that person. The one." He replied. There was only one good enough for the job, and they all knew it.

message 41: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Again with the names... What should his name be?))

message 42: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments ((How about Andrew? Means Warrior or man))

message 43: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Did you seriously just look that up?))

message 44: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments ((...Didn't I just say I did? xD))

message 45: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((You would....))

message 46: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments ((I did!))

message 47: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments ((Oooh, Dorian! Me likey :D))

message 48: by Rayve (new)

Rayve | 1092 comments ((Sounds good to me!))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 427 comments Moonlight looked at Darcy "Is He that good now?"

message 50: by Lyra (new)

Lyra Everheart (aurelialilliem) | 201 comments ((I'M TAKING OVER DARCY MUAHAHAHAAAAA... He's no one's character >:D))

"Indeed he has." Darcy nodded gravely. "No one gets by him with out him getting by them first."

« previous 1