Beta Reader Group discussion

beta reader
This topic is about beta reader
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 1st time author needs Beta Readers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S (new)

S Lynn | 4 comments I am close to finishing my first novel and would love some honest feedback. It's a Y&A for older teens and up.

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments What is it about?

message 3: by S (new)

S Lynn | 4 comments It's about a romance between a shy high school junior and the star of the basketball team that takes them into college with some suspense and intrigue along the way.

message 4: by book junkie (new)

book junkie | 14 comments I would love to review for u please send to amandalsmith28@outlook.com ePub format if possible

message 5: by Sue (new)

Sue | 55 comments I can read this for you if you would like...suemahlerwein@yahoo.com

message 6: by T (new)

T V Williams (tvbagwell) | 12 comments tvbagwell@gmail.com

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments Cassiefite@yahoo.com

message 8: by S (new)

S Lynn | 4 comments Thank you everyone who has responded. I found a couple timing errors so had to go back and re-write a little but as soon as I can I will send this to all who have responded. Thank you so much!!!!!

S.

message 9: by S (new)

S Lynn | 4 comments Debra wrote: "Wanted to mention the site www.absolutewrite.com to you too. You will find all levels of writers, any help you need, answers to any questions you have etc. It is a great site for those who have wri..."

Awesome! thanks Debra!

message 10: by Kristen (new)

Kristen I would love to beta read. Will read almost anything... I even proof contracts, though that's considerably less entertaining than my usual, preferred reads. :-) ~Kristen

message 11: by saad (new)

saad (syedsaad) | 2 comments I would love to read your book and provide feed back. My id is syedsaad23@yahoo.co.in