Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Corporal No More
This topic is about A Corporal No More
Book Issues > Author and Book Problem

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Scott Payne | 2 comments I seem to have two problems.

1) I need to have my profile converted to an author status.

2) I need to have access to a book I have written, called A Corporal No More.

Thanks!

message 2: by Adelina (last edited Feb 04, 2014 01:18PM) (new)

Adelina | 14 comments 1) How Do I Join?
If you are already a Goodreads member, make sure you are signed in. If not, sign up for an account.
Search for yourself and click on your published author name. The author name is listed below the title of your book in the search results.
Clicking on your name takes you to your basic author profile page. This page has your name at the top and "author profile" to the right of your name. This page is part of our database of books and authors and is separate from your member profile page (which lists your bookshelves and friends).
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click “Is this you?” to send a request to join the Author Program. Please give us a few days to process your request. You will receive email confirmation when we successfully upgrade your user account to an author account. Joining the program merges your author page with your member page. The email will also contain further instructions for managing your author profile.

message 3: by Adelina (new)

Adelina | 14 comments If you want to change information about a book you have to have the librarian status.
Can I help you somehow with your book?

message 4: by J. (new)

J. Scott Payne | 2 comments Thank you.

The request has been sent.