The Sword and Laser discussion

Scifi / Fantasy News > TALES OF HONOR: Comic Launches for Honor Harrington Fans

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nokomis.FL (new)

Nokomis.FL (nokomisfl) | 316 comments TALES OF HONOR: Comic Launches Multi-Platform StoryWorld to Introduce New Fans to the “Honorverse” - http://www.imagecomics.com/content/vi...

Looks like they are even launching a mobile Honorverse game.

message 2: by Kev (new)

Kev (sporadicreviews) | 639 comments Hmmm, interesting. Love the Honorverse even though the novels are rather bloated. I can excuse that for such great characters and stories.

message 3: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6196 comments Wew! If this is from the comic it looks good.

message 4: by AndrewP (new)

AndrewP (andrewca) | 2471 comments Somehow I never imagined Harrington to look this hot, or have an 'Arnold' shoulder :)

message 5: by Clyde (new)

Clyde (wishamc) | 412 comments Tamahome wrote: "Wew! If this is from the comic it looks good.

"

WOW! That's the dinner scene from The Honor of the Queen just as the assassins attack. I second what AndrewP said. Also, it's a great visualization of Nimitz in full fury.

message 6: by Nokomis.FL (new)

Nokomis.FL (nokomisfl) | 316 comments Went by the comics shop today and was told there will be 4 covers. SUB-scribed.

message 7: by Nokomis.FL (new)

Nokomis.FL (nokomisfl) | 316 comments Issue #2 out on April 30th? 7 weeks seems like a long time between releases. ;(

message 8: by Kev (new)

Kev (sporadicreviews) | 639 comments Clyde wrote: "Tamahome wrote: "Wew! If this is from the comic it looks good.

"

WOW! That's the dinner scene from The Honor of the Queen just as the assassins attack. I second what AndrewP said. A..."

I can't imagine Honor Harrington wearing something like that to a State dinner, even it was supposed to be a private dinner with the family.

message 9: by David (new)

David (caddarn) | 40 comments Iirc she was in uniform as the representative of the Manticoran military... but it's been several years since I read it so I could be wrong!