Bookmarks Subscribers discussion

Group Book Discussion > Feb/March 2014 - The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sera (new)

Sera | 1325 comments Please post your comments about this book in this thread.

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vicki_c) I so loved this book and it was a great surprise! I liked it so much that after reading it from the library, I purchased the Audible version and coerced my husband into listening on a recent road trip (it was the perfect length). He really enjoyed it as well, and I know it's nothing he would have ever picked up for himself.

message 3: by Sera (new)

Sera | 1325 comments Victoria, i picked this one up last year. I look forward to reading it.

Any time that we can get our husbands to read is a good thing....

message 4: by LynnB (new)

LynnB I've already read this one, but plan to do so again this month with the group. Working at school with special ed students, I have known a few people like Don -- very literal! And this is a very enjoyable book!

message 5: by Robin P (new)

Robin P I loved this book on audio and gave a copy of the printed book to a couple I know whose son is a lot like Don. Apparently, it was first written as a screenplay and there is a movie in the works.

message 6: by Betsy (new)

Betsy (ebburtis) | 1261 comments Fun read! I feel like I missed why Gene (and Claudia?) connected Rosie and Don to begin with. I kept waiting for a big reveal that didn't happen, or did it? I admit to being on the verge of sleep while reading it before bed.

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 1 comments I listened to this book and loved it! the book is well written, thought provoking and just plain fun to read. Highly recommended to read and listen to!