Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good (Mitford Years, #12) Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good discussion

Mitford Series!!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheryl Carr I absolutely cannot wait for this!!! Happy Happy JOY JOY! Love Jan Karon gift!

Lorna Me, too!

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam But don't you have questions? How old is Father Tim, now, anyway? Isn't that why she started the second series (Yuck), because it was obvious he was running out of time? It kind of felt like the author wanted to slow down & retire, & maybe now she finds she just can't let Mitford go (or the $$, for the cynics)?

Quiltyknitwit Just finished it & thought it wonderful. All manner of things going on in Mitford - new people, new businesses, etc.

But I do have a couple of questions!

When Dooley & Fr. Tim discover Henry in the woods, and talk to the Dr. afterwards, Dooley asked if Henry had ID with him. I have puzzled over this - it seems a pointless question to me.

Also, all of a sudden Cynthia needs eye surgery. I felt like I missed something, some clues that her vision was failing her. I only remember a couple of times Fr. Tim noticed she was rubbing her eyes. Surely she would've been having trouble with daily life, like kitchen accidents, or difficulty driving and reading.