Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Advertise Yourself > Futuristic addiction takes over Russia!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicoline (new)

Nicoline Evans | 4 comments Hi Everyone!

I'd love feedback on my debut novel, "Haemans". The lost royals returned to Russia, and they bring with them an addiction that will change the country forever. It turns the population into freakishly strong and morally unhinged individuals. While some citizens escaped and live hidden in the forested outskirts of the country, the rest live in debauchery under the control of the new regime.

This story follow one escapee who is trying to save his fiancee from this dark new world. Her addiction is strong but he does all he can to save her without getting himself killed in the process.

If you decide to read it, let me know! I'd love to make some friends on here and get some reviews! Thanks!

Nicoline

message 2: by Na'ama (new)

Na'ama Yehuda | 15 comments Nicoline wrote: "Hi Everyone!

I'd love feedback on my debut novel, "Haemans". The lost royals returned to Russia, and they bring with them an addiction that will change the country forever. It turns the population..."

Sounds interesting! :)

message 3: by Nicoline (new)

Nicoline Evans | 4 comments Thanks! If you read it, let me know how you liked it :-)

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane (janeinri) | 53 comments It does sound interesting! I'll add it to my "to be read" list!

message 5: by Nicoline (new)

Nicoline Evans | 4 comments Thank you Jane! Be sure to let me know your thoughts after you read it!