What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Backward Glass
This topic is about Backward Glass
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Title of Time-Travel Book [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Page (new) - added it

Page Jenny leahy | 4 comments I had an advanced reader copy of a young adult book about a mirror that let kids go between decades. They were trying to solve a murder, and one kid per decade was allowed to go up or down a decade. There were all sorts of rules like you could go down more than one decade if you accompanied the person from the decade before you. I gave my copy away and now I would like to purchase a copy for my library, and I can't remember the name of the book or author.

It was an ARC from last summer's ALA conference. Please help.

message 3: by Page (new) - added it

Page Jenny leahy | 4 comments Nope! I've read the Obsidian Mirror--This is a totally different story. The mirror gets hidden under water at one point so that people can't use it to travel. And it is only one year every decade that they can travel between decades.

message 5: by Page (new) - added it

Page Jenny leahy | 4 comments Yes that is it! Thanks so much...

Christina (chrissiep) | 1 comments If you're thinking of getting Backward Glass by David Lomax for a library, there are free book club questions available from the author here: http://wp.me/p1hz0K-8Y

If you are at a school, the author has also provided free lessons/activities suitable for grades 7-10 at this same location.