Delirity discussion

Author M > Lunar Chronicles - M. Meyer

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I read Cinder and got half way through Scarlet I honestly don't care much about the characters and what goes on with them though I love the writing and the whole concept.

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments There will be six book I believe .

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I'm not sure why, but I have no urge to read these. It could be something I start and love, but I just haven't wanted to pick them up yet.

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments IMO they aren't anything to write home about as the saying goes. I have no urge to hurry up and buy or read them.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments Heather wrote: "I'm not sure why, but I have no urge to read these. It could be something I start and love, but I just haven't wanted to pick them up yet."

I'm right there with you. I do see my library has the audio, so may try the first one.

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Hm the audios might be fun. I found the first book very predictable there is supposed to be a bit of mystery of who's it but I figured out the ending in the first 30 pages so the rest were just "okay im waiting".
Each book follows different story arc and different main characters so if you like the characters of one don't expect to see much of them in the other books.

I think I gave the first book 3-4 stars but I didn't read a lot of good books last year. Slim pickings.

message 8: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Feb 04, 2014 07:29PM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Ha-ha! I've been interested in them for a while, because I love the concept. But I just can't seem to get a fire under my butt to just do it!

But I'm kind of excited to finally give them a go! Hopefully they'll be great.

message 9: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments the covers are so beautiful and YA is such an in thing right now I almost "suckered" myself into buying the latest at target. Then I had to really think Im not in a hurry to read it even though its gorgeous so it would be wasting money and hogging space.

Never the less I am interested to see what others think of the series.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments It will be a while before I start it up. I've got 3 buddy reads to get to first.

message 11: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 172 comments I have enjoyed these but I wasn't expecting much going into the first book so found it to be a pleasant surprise. I saw the ad on Goodreads and thought, "well that is a unique take on the story" so gave it a try. Obviously each book brings in a new fairy tale character and a new perspective but you don't leave the old characters or perspectives behind. The stories are not independent of each other. It looks like the next book will bring in "snow white" and I'm interested to see how she plays in.