Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Firebolt (The Dragonian, #1)
This topic is about Firebolt
ARCHIVES > Need honest reviews for Firebolt, YA Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 8 comments Hi,

I'm looking for honest reviews for Firebolt. It's the first of the Dragonian Series, and contain Magic, gifts, dragons and their riders, enchanted objects and romance and adventure. For any of you that is interested please leave me your email, format in the comment box.

Thank you so much,
Adrienne

message 2: by eden5 (new) - added it

eden5 (readalldaynight) | 25 comments I would love to review your book!! I read the synopsis and really like it!! here's my email: edenboxer@gmail.com

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 8 comments Thanks Eden, what format do you want. I have Kindle, epub and pdf

message 4: by eden5 (new) - added it

eden5 (readalldaynight) | 25 comments pdf will be great! Thanks!! =]

message 5: by Graham (new) - added it

Graham | 1 comments Hi Adrienne, Graham here. I didn't get the copy of Firebolt you were going to send me for review. If you would still like me to read and review it, I'll take eBook, please. You have my email address.

All the best,
Graham

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 8 comments I'm so sorry Graham. I keep forgetting with everything going on to send you a copy.
Brenda, thanks for wanting to review, I'll send you both one now.
Adrienne

message 7: by eden5 (new) - added it

eden5 (readalldaynight) | 25 comments Hi Adrienne, I didn't get mine either.. =[

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 8 comments eden5 wrote: "pdf will be great! Thanks!! =]"

Sorry about that Eden, I just send you one.
Hope you enjoy it and thank you again for reviewing.
Adrienne

message 9: by eden5 (new) - added it

eden5 (readalldaynight) | 25 comments Got it!! thanks!!