2014 Hub Reading Challenge discussion

Carter Finally Gets It (Carter Finally Gets It, #1)
This topic is about Carter Finally Gets It
Popular Paperbacks > Carter Finally Gets It

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn | 3 comments If you want to laugh out loud after reading a bunch of heavy teen angst books, this is the one to pick up.

message 2: by Jennie (new) - added it

Jennie (bobcatbrarian) | 5 comments I totally agree! Swim the Fly is a good one for laughs too! A little heavier on the innuendos, but in a way I think it's even funnier.

Tahleen I love this one. I listened to it this past summer, and Nick Podehl is amazing. Too bad we can't listen to it for the challenge.

Laura | 1 comments I'm about half way through this book. I'm loving it! I've been laughing out loud and getting weird looks from those around me.

Devera Chandler (developyourya) | 32 comments Oh my goodness. I LOVE this book. I was reading it last night and could NOT put it down. Down right hilarious! If this is how teenage boys really think, no wonder teenage girls are crying all the time. They are so clueless, hilarious, and completely boob minded! I laughed so hard I was crying, and snorted so loud my husband asked me what the heck was I reading? AWESOME read - great for teenage boys that may be reluctant readers.

Jmrunninglib | 25 comments I love this book too. It was laugh out loud funny. A nice change from the serious and dystopian novels that have been published for teens lately.