Making Connections discussion

Always (Always #1)
This topic is about Always
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2059. - ALWAYS by Khloe Knight

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 04, 2014 01:18PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Always by Khloe Knight Khloe Knight

Genre: M/M Romance

Always

Book Description:

Jason has had a crush on Damon Nixon ever since he figured out he liked boys. After one fateful day at summer camp Jason's dream finally comes true as he and Damon begin meeting in secret. But the waters of this new relationship are tested when school comes around and the weight of this secret becomes heavier than either boys expects.
Enter Dean Hardy. When the new openly gay bad boy takes an interest in Jason the stakes rise and it seems like there is no way to keep Damon's secret and be happy at the same time. Will Jason and Damon overcome the pressure of being together? Or will Jason decide he doesn't want to be someone's secret any longer?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) This sounds interesting. I'd like to give it a try. I'm at diamondwrites@comcast.net Thanks.

message 3: by Khloe (new) - added it

Khloe Knight (khloeknight) | 7 comments Diamond wrote: "This sounds interesting. I'd like to give it a try. I'm at diamondwrites@comcast.net Thanks."

Hello Diamond! I just sent you an email with the PDF copy of Always :)

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) Thanks again for allowing me the opportunity to read Always. I enjoyed it. I posted my review.

message 5: by A.M. (new)

A.M. (lita2013) | 75 comments Heyy, I would like to review this book please, thanks!.

Trinidad7459@gmail.com

message 6: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in your request Adelita

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Always (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Khloe Knight (other topics)