Making Connections discussion

Deathblow (Broslin Creek, #4)
This topic is about Deathblow
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2057. - DEATHBLOW (Broslin Creek #4) by Dana Marton

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 05, 2014 10:04PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Deathblow (Broslin Creek #4) by Dana Marton Dana Marton
Contact Info

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Deathblow (Broslin Creek #4)

Book Description:

Former small-town football hero turned cop, Joe Kessler never met a linebacker, perp, or a woman he couldn't handle. Then a troubled single mom walks into his life, and the only place this hot jock will ever see 'easy' again is in the dictionary.

Hiding out in Broslin, PA was working pretty well for Wendy Belle until Cop Casanova took her under his protection. Now she’ll either lose her life to one man, or her heart to another.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Andra Weis (andra_weis) | 58 comments Andra Weis
mommy_to_zoe@hotmail.com

Cynthia | 113 comments I would like to read please, thank you
humormyway@aol.com

Sarah | 7 comments Hi Andra and Cyn,

Thank you for requesting DEATHBLOW by Dana Marton - I have emailed you each a copy for review.

Happy Reading!

Sarah
Assistant to Dana Marton

Cynthia | 113 comments got it thanks so much

Cynthia | 113 comments Have read and reviewed, what a wonderful heartwarming story of a very serious issue. It seems I have a few other of your books already downloaded, I can't wait to read them as well. I look forward to more wonderful reads from you.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Cyn
http://www.amazon.com/Deathblow-Brosl...

HumorMyWay http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/death...

Sarah | 7 comments Hi Cyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review DEATHBLOW. Dana will be thrilled you enjoyed it! She has more Broslin Creek books planned for 2014 - if you'd like to be on her review team list just let me know!

Have a great day,

Sarah
Assistant to Dana Marton

message 8: by Cynthia (last edited Mar 06, 2014 03:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cynthia | 113 comments I would so love that,I would be so honored.I can't tell you how much I enjoyed Deathblow. I have 2 and 3 of the Broslin Creek already downloaded last year and 3 others of her books I bought last year as well. I will be buying book 1 this week. I look forward to reading more of the Broslin Creek series. Thank you so much, I look forward to hearing from you.
Cyn

message 9: by Nar - (new)

Nar - (narraries) | 12 comments I would like to read and review this book, if its still avaliable?

Nar

bellanararies@gmail.com

Epub

Sarah | 7 comments Hi Nar,

I just emailed you a copy for review.

Happy Reading!

Sarah

Medavis66 | 94 comments Sounds great, please send me a copy to read and review:

wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 12: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request