Frozen Tangled Guardians discussion

Guardians Doman > Burgess

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (last edited Feb 05, 2014 05:31PM) (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 175 comments Mod
The little town right near Jack's pond where is snows most of the year.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Sandman sat on a bench in the town, smiling up at the moon. In just minutes children would be falling asleep and he would be making sure that they all had good dreams.

message 3: by XXK (new)

XXK "Hey there," greeted Jack who was floating by and spotted the golden man. He grabbed onto a lamppost (frosting it somewhat) swinging himself around to face Sandman. "Prepping up for your nightly stike?"

message 4: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Feb 26, 2014 06:02PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Sandman nodded, smiling happily at Jack. "It won't be much longer now," he said happily, looking back at the moon. "What mischief are you up to, Jack?"

message 5: by XXK (new)

XXK Jack winked, looking at the moon too. "That's for me to know and you to never find out."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) He chuckled and shook his head, raising his hands over his head and stretching. Sandman yawned before giving Jack a lopsided grin. "I assume I'll find out eventually...one way or another," he chuckled.

message 7: by XXK (new)

XXK You just keep believing that, my friend. He bent down to pat Sandys hair.

message 8: by XXK (new)

XXK Jack then ran off waving his stick at Sandy as a goodbye and flying off into the wind and over the roof tops.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 39 comments ((You know that the sandman does not speak right?))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((I am aware, but I was told I could change that for sake of the rp. So it'll be easier to have him communicate with the other characters.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 39 comments ((But not having him talk helps with your descriptions...))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((I'm aware. I was originally going to leave him as is and have him unable to talk until I was told otherwise. Either way I generally make sure to add description in my posts because I often times can't stand one to two lined posts.))

message 13: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (thebluediamond) | 175 comments Mod
(I allowed him to be able to talk if you want to argue about it talk to me)