YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)
This topic is about The Naturals
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Restarting September 6th 2018

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sel (new) - added it

sel (lvagirl) The Naturals (The Naturals, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Seventeen-year-old Cassie is a natural at reading people. Piecing together the tiniest details, she can tell you who you are and what you want. But it’s not a skill that she’s ever taken seriously. That is, until the FBI come knocking: they’ve begun a classified program that uses exceptional teenagers to crack infamous cold cases, and they need Cassie.

What Cassie doesn’t realize is that there’s more at risk than a few unsolved homicides— especially when she’s sent to live with a group of teens whose gifts are as unusual as her own.

Sarcastic, privileged Michael has a knack for reading emotions, which he uses to get inside Cassie’s head—and under her skin. Brooding Dean shares Cassie’s gift for profiling, but keeps her at arm’s length.

Soon, it becomes clear that no one in the Naturals program is what they seem. And when a new killer strikes, danger looms closer than Cassie could ever have imagined. Caught in a lethal game of cat and mouse with a killer, the Naturals are going to have to use all of their gifts just to survive.

Sarah, Noella, Elizabeth, and I are starting this on February 24th. Feel free to join! :D

message 2: by Noella (last edited Feb 25, 2014 03:27AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Getting started soon~ Hope this one completes my snakes and ladders challenge with a bang! :D

message 3: by sel (new) - added it

sel (lvagirl) :D Yeah! Imma start soon too.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Corrigan (elizabethrcorrigan) | 226 comments I'm a liiiiittle behind on my reading list, but hopefully I'll be starting in the next couple of days.

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments End of Chapter 9
(view spoiler)

message 6: by sel (new) - added it

sel (lvagirl) Elizabeth wrote: "I'm a liiiiittle behind on my reading list, but hopefully I'll be starting in the next couple of days."

Same. I gotta start catching up.

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments End of Chapter 15
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments End of Chapter 22
(view spoiler)

message 9: by Noella (last edited Feb 27, 2014 01:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments End of Chapter 29
(view spoiler)

message 10: by Noella (last edited Feb 27, 2014 11:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Chapter 33
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Chapter 35
HOLY MOLY!!!
(view spoiler)

message 12: by Noella (last edited Feb 28, 2014 02:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Ending thoughts
(view spoiler)

message 13: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Corrigan (elizabethrcorrigan) | 226 comments So I'm about 3 days behind you. Read through Chapter 9 last night. (view spoiler)

message 14: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Corrigan (elizabethrcorrigan) | 226 comments Okay, so I finished Saturday night, and I started to post yesterday, but apparently I got distracted. My overall response is OMG SO GOOD!
(view spoiler)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
******************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 6th of September 2018

******************************************************************************************************

Courtney | 11416 comments You at end of chapter 2. (view spoiler)

Courtney | 11416 comments I forgot how slow this book starts off.
Chapter 9 (view spoiler)

Courtney | 11416 comments Chapter 16 (view spoiler)

Courtney | 11416 comments Chapter 18 (view spoiler)

Courtney | 11416 comments Chapter 33 (view spoiler)

message 21: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (waterproofrebes) | 5 comments Courtney wrote: "I forgot how slow this book starts off.
Chapter 9 [spoilers removed]"

This is my first time reading it through I feel like its mud lol

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Naturals (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Lynn Barnes (other topics)